Is The Word 'leelaa" Being Used To Finish Off Intelligence Of A Population?

shastarSingh

Some days back, i asked my hindu colleague who follows a 'babaa' that why ur baba calls girls alone into his room?

His answer was that this is his leelaa and I wont understand his leelaaa.

Then I asked him why Krishan had so many goppis ?

His answer was same that this was his leelaa?

Then I asked him why Krishan told Arjun to lie in Mahabharta ?

Again same answer it was his leelaaa.

I feel this word 'leelaa' is being used to finish off intelligence of common people and to make them to submit to fake babas and devtas.

Some days back, i asked my hindu colleague who follows a 'babaa' that why ur baba calls girls alone into his room?

I feel this word 'leelaa' is being used to finish off intelligence of common people and to make them to submit to fake babas and devtas.

You're right,

We on this forum also have no shortage of people burying their heads in the sand whenever an important/controversial topic is raised, and twisting the Sikh principle of accepting God's will to justify their servile and unquestioning natures. Guru Ji wants his Sikhs to ask those questions that need to be asked.

Its indeed position of indic spirituality that world is indeed leela - drama or illusion including our own sikh spirituality. This is not mere conceptual statement but rather meditative experience of one consciousness are transcending worldly attachment, sense perceptions, mind- maya, thoughts.

However i agree, i don't agree with people abusing the term leela due to their lack of thinking outside the box, cognitive approach, lack of free will. It's another way of ego coping out and follow shep herd mentality.

We have direct deep profound questions/riddle asked by sri guru gobind singh ji in akal ustat which supposed to be deeply contemplated/meditated upon:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/76477-akaal-ustat-beautiful-questions-riddles/

Guest Jacfsing2

Hinduism is very different from many other religions in the fact that other faiths want their members to be educated in the faith, Hinduism on the other hand promoted the idea of Bharminism rule without logical thinking. (In all of its history nobody knows of this faiths origins). If Hindus were truly educated in their faith then they need to find a Satguru and fast. This "leelaa" excuse is just to keep their faith unchallenged. Also many ideologies denounce the ability to question tradition. (Not just Hinduism, but rather every faith that's not Sikhi is not logical, nor promotes learning). That's the reason those who are educated in their birth faith become Atheists, (unless they discovered Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), this has been the trend for all of humanity asking for logic.

Hinduism is very different from many other religions in the fact that other faiths want their members to be educated in the faith, Hinduism on the other hand promoted the idea of Bharminism rule without logical thinking. (In all of its history nobody knows of this faiths origins). If Hindus were truly educated in their faith then they need to find a Satguru and fast. This "leelaa" excuse is just to keep their faith unchallenged. Also many ideologies denounce the ability to question tradition. (Not just Hinduism, but rather every faith that's not Sikhi is not logical, nor promotes learning). That's the reason those who are educated in their birth faith become Atheists, (unless they discovered Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), this has been the trend for all of humanity asking for logic.

I wouldn't say it's all Hindus that have this notion, but the ones that have cult settings. . And that also happens in other faiths or groups too. People will just not question it, as they think it's the right thing, and when somebody questions it, they say that.

From what I've heard, Baba Nand Singh ji never used to let a female see him on her own. She had to be present in male company, either somebody from her family or neighbours.

if they knew their vedic instructions they would be SIkhs ...that's why for 6,000 years there has been a restriction of teaching Sanskrit and reading holy granths to populace by the ones due to lose most , brahmins and khastriayas

Guest Jacfsing2

if they knew their vedic instructions they would be SIkhs ...that's why for 6,000 years there has been a restriction of teaching Sanskrit and reading holy granths to populace by the ones due to lose most , brahmins and khastriayas

Some Brahmins started thinking logical and realised caste was unimportant and just wanted to spread the truth: Bhagat Ramanand was even willing to educate some "low caste" folk to spread the Dharam; however, the Brahmin brainwashing is still there as now the "low castes" have to find fake Babas who have been involved in unbelievable crimes. (Ram Rahim has been accused of sexual abuse amongst his own disciples).