genie

Guest Jacfsing2

we do not have the equivalent of the Pope , never did have the Jathedar was originally just a custodian of khalsa rehit if he fails in that duty he fails as a Khals also. There is only Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Panth Sahib ji - always was, always is and always shall be.

Guru Sahib is God himself, (no pope had claimed to be God), Jesus is the head of their faith as their Pakhandi Baba, (in terms of importance to the faith that would equal Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Khalsa Panth). The Jathedars would be comparable to the Pope, (if we are comparing Christianity to Sikhi). Just so this doesn't seem Anti-Christian: Muslims don't make excommunications for their tyrants, even Aurangzeb and the Qazis responsible for Shaheedi of the Sahibzadey, or other innocent folk was never excommunicated. (They killed Pir Bhudhu Shah!)

Guru Sahib is God himself, (no pope had claimed to be God), Jesus is the head of their faith as their Pakhandi Baba, (in terms of importance to the faith that would equal Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Khalsa Panth). The Jathedars would be comparable to the Pope, (if we are comparing Christianity to Sikhi). Just so this doesn't seem Anti-Christian: Muslims don't make excommunications for their tyrants, even Aurangzeb and the Qazis responsible for Shaheedi of the Sahibzadey, or other innocent folk was never excommunicated. (They killed Pir Bhudhu Shah!)

thing is the pontiff is God's representative on Earth according to Roman Catholic ...Jesus did not create this whole BS organisation, it takes humans very far frm his message which was Ik Akal Purakh , the old rules of Judea were over and the new ten commandments were detailed further , Jesus refers to himself as Das of Akal Purakh , he never claims virgin birth etc (that has parallels in babylonian religion based on Gods and Godesses)

The jathedars are not representatives of Akal Purakh ... the Panj Piarey are the only thing close but then again in Sikhi it is all Guru Sahiban/AkalPurakh /Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Khalsa Panth which are one and same .

Depending on interpretation Muslim leaders you mentioned were rewarded for increasing ummah and bringing booty for cleansing at Kaaba (Which Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak DEv ji told Iman Raq uddin did not make it parwan to Akal Purakh) and they stoned the iman to death , not only Pir Buddhu Shah but also his sons and 700 of his followers died.

Guest Jacfsing2

You already accomplished that by calling Jesus a pakhandi baba.

I admit that I was being a bit immature; and probably offended some Christians who might be reading this, (sorry to those Non-Sikh guests reading this); however, I've usually always said that Sikhi is the best religion and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the greatest of all! (I will admit that the Satguru doesn't even need to insult other religions leaders to show the truth).

Guest Jacfsing2

thing is the pontiff is God's representative on Earth according to Roman Catholic ...Jesus did not create this whole BS organisation, it takes humans very far frm his message which was Ik Akal Purakh , the old rules of Judea were over and the new ten commandments were detailed further , Jesus refers to himself as Das of Akal Purakh , he never claims virgin birth etc (that has parallels in babylonian religion based on Gods and Godesses)

The jathedars are not representatives of Akal Purakh ... the Panj Piarey are the only thing close but then again in Sikhi it is all Guru Sahiban/AkalPurakh /Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Khalsa Panth which are one and same .

Depending on interpretation Muslim leaders you mentioned were rewarded for increasing ummah and bringing booty for cleansing at Kaaba (Which Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak DEv ji told Iman Raq uddin did not make it parwan to Akal Purakh) and they stoned the iman to death , not only Pir Buddhu Shah but also his sons and 700 of his followers died.

I'll stop arguing on this, because if you're right I would've been Sant Nindak this whole time. (Gurbani is very strict against the nindak of Sants, or even normal folk who aren't evil). But there really isn't any logical reason to kill Pir Bhudhu Shah and his disciples. The mughals have the same basic belief system as him. (Except Sufi vs Sunni?)

I admit that I was being a bit immature; and probably offended some Christians who might be reading this, (sorry to those Non-Sikh guests reading this);

Do you realize on absolute truth (essence of Gurmat) level - Satguru is universal eternal consciousness*(* check japji sahib teek by sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale) which exist in all of us so as far as i m concerned i don't think really sikhs or any religion, group, your garden variety of "ism"/belief system/ organized spiritual school of thoughts all kinds of rigid religious spiritual goons put together don't have any ownership on consciousness whatsoever as its not practically possible even if we think we do as pure eternal consciousness is changeless background- consciousness of all sentient being where thoughts arises and subsides ..!!

I'll stop arguing on this, because if you're right I would've been Sant Nindak this whole time. (Gurbani is very strict against the nindak of Sants, or even normal folk who aren't evil). But there really isn't any logical reason to kill Pir Bhudhu Shah and his disciples. The mughals have the same basic belief system as him. (Except Sufi vs Sunni?)

Pir Buddu Shah was fighting alongside the 'Kuffar' Guru Gobind SIngh ji against his fellow muslims of the ummah ...that's why

I admit that I was being a bit immature; and probably offended some Christians who might be reading this, (sorry to those Non-Sikh guests reading this); however, I've usually always said that Sikhi is the best religion and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the greatest of all! (I will admit that the Satguru doesn't even need to insult other religions leaders to show the truth).

Read kalghidar chamatkar and in there it talks about Jesus and how Jesus gave blessings to dusht daman Ji at hemkunt sahib along with other avatars etc. Sant baba Harman Singh rampurkhere wale had Darshan of Jesus. The whole story is in his autobiography.

Don't be a sant nindak.

Guest Jacfsing2

Read kalghidar chamatkar and in there it talks about Jesus and how Jesus gave blessings to dusht daman Ji at hemkunt sahib along with other avatars etc. Sant baba Harman Singh rampurkhere wale had Darshan of Jesus. The whole story is in his autobiography.

Don't be a sant nindak.

Are you saying Jesus is bigger than Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Dusht Daman)? (I still admit that the Sant nindak as bad and have already apologized).