genie

I'm not sure if any of you guys actually read my post properly. Nowhere in my post have I said that Jesus is bigger than dusht Ji. You guys really love reading things wrong.

I'm gonna make a long post now so read it carefully.

When dusht Ji was at hemkuntSant sahib he did crazy amount of Bhakti. They type of bhagti that nobody had seen. One day when all the other sidhs,rishis etc doing bhagti there. These rishis and sidhs believed in either Krishna, Vishnu, shiv, Buddha etc. They came together dusht Ji told them that they are fully enlightened(anant di prapati). The other rishis and sidhs where saying to dusht Ji that its most likely a play of maya on your mind. Dusht Ji kept on saying that it's not a game of maya on their mind. Afterwards after the veechar all the other rishis and sidhs went into their bhagti areas and holes. The next few days the rishis and sidhs again met and told dusht Ji that he indeed is the truly blessed one by being enlightened. One rishi came forward and said that his guru Shiv Ji came and gave that rishi Darshan and told the rishi not to stop dusht Ji and that dusht Ji truly did gain enlightenment.(So shiv Ji was on dusht jis side.) Another rishi came and said that I had Darshan of Krishna and he told me that dusht Ji is the true one. Then another sidh came and said that his guru Muhammad came and told him not to stop dusht Ji from fulfilling his destiny. Then the followers of Jesus came. Jesus followers told that Jesus came and said that I went to the world and tried to change the world from its evil ways peacefully but instead they hung me on a cross. Jesus was saying that he lost faith in the world and he said that I hope you the best of luck and succeed in changing the world. All the avatars gave their blessing by telling their followers by saying dusht Ji was the right one and don't stop him.

Afterwards all the rishis followed dusht Ji. They asked dusht Ji what they should do and dusht Ji said we do Kirtan then we go to sachkhand. After they left for sachkhand dusht Ji came into kalyug and became sahib Sri guru gobind Singh Ji maharaj.

If anybody want to read this whole sakhi you can in Sri kalghidar chamatkar by Bhai Vir Singh. If you want to disagree with this sakhi then you will be disagreeing with Bhai Vir singh.

Are you saying Jesus is bigger than Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Dusht Daman)? (I still admit that the Sant nindak as bad and have already apologized).

Please do show me where I have said Jesus is bigger? Please do!

What is a blessing? What do you define as a blessing?

In this circumstance blessing means what a really old man gives a young child his blessing to do something like get a job etc.

The avatars such as shiv Ji, vishnu ji, Muhammad, Jesus etc were before guru sahib but they accepted that guru Ji was the right one so they gave their "blessings".

Guest Jacfsing2

Please do show me where I have said Jesus is bigger? Please do!

Do you believe Dusht Damon was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Also how do you bless someone who's above you?

Jesus blessed Guru Gobind Singh Jee? Insects like Jesus do not have the aukaat to bless Dashmesh pita.

Its the other way around. Dashmesh pita created and destroyed countless insects like jesus.

Please read my newer responses.

Do you believe Dusht Damon was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Also how do you bless someone who's above you?

I will answer you if you answer my question first. Did you read my responses or no?

So..... Ya done reading yet jacfsing2? What do ya think?

Jesus gave blessing to dusht daman? Shaheedi degh is the good stuff? Let us know when the effect wears off and answer these questions.

Weren't you the one, who was calling others nastik for not believing in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji? Bachittar Natak is clear on who gave blessing to Dusht Daman. However I am not going to post it here because only a believer of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani will present it as evidence. Let's see who is a true believer of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani.

Bro I'm not pulling anything out of my arse. If you have a problem go take it up with mahapurkh Bhai Vir singh.

Yeaah, I don't believe that Jesus blessed our Sri Guru Sahib ji at all. How could Jesus bless them, when Jesus was born in a different yug.

Considering Sri Dusht Daman ji is of Satyug aka the start(Right? I think so..), and Jesus is in Kalyug...

The rishis who do bhagti go on for many yugs. There was a sakhi of when sahib Sri guru Arjan dev Ji maharaj was telling the sangat to make harimander sahib that they came across a big Boulder. When guru sahib came near the Boulder guru sahib told the sangat that this is not a boulder but actually a sidh. So they destroyed the Boulder and inside there was a sidh. When guru sahib asked about the sidh the sidh said that he was fro the previous yugs and that he was waiting for Darshan of guru sahib for over 5000 years.

So the gist of the sakhi is that rishis and sidhs do bhagati for countless years.

Dusht daman ji didn't do bhagati for a few years! He did bhagati for thousand upon a thousands of years!

In this circumstance blessing means what a really old man gives a young child his blessing to do something like get a job etc.

The avatars such as shiv Ji, vishnu ji, Muhammad, Jesus etc were before guru sahib but they accepted that guru Ji was the right one so they gave their "blessings".

I was asking Paji Jacfsing2 this.

For me a blessing can also be praise and well wishes of somebody, wishing somebody goodness. I agree with your definition Paji Singh123456777. The point being missed is not higher or lower, but what is a blessing? A blessing can be used in different contexts, it all depends how it's used in words. People may not agree with what I'm saying, but the ones that know will understand what I mean.

Eg: a beggar may give a praise and give a King well wishes, it's being used in that context.

?? Waheguru.

I'm not sure if any of you guys actually read my post properly. Nowhere in my post have I said that Jesus is bigger than dusht Ji. You guys really love reading things wrong.

When dusht Ji was at hemkuntSant sahib he did crazy amount of Bhakti. They type of bhagti that nobody had seen. One day when all the other sidhs,rishis etc doing bhagti there. These rishis and sidhs believed in either Krishna, Vishnu, shiv, Buddha etc. They came together dusht Ji told them that they are fully enlightened(anant di prapati). The other rishis and sidhs where saying to dusht Ji that its most likely a play of maya on your mind. Dusht Ji kept on saying that it's not a game of maya on their mind. Afterwards after the veechar all the other rishis and sidhs went into their bhagti areas and holes. The next few days the rishis and sidhs again met and told dusht Ji that he indeed is the truly blessed one by being enlightened. One rishi came forward and said that his guru Shiv Ji came and gave that rishi Darshan and told the rishi not to stop dusht Ji and that dusht Ji truly did gain enlightenment.(So shiv Ji was on dusht jis side.) Another rishi came and said that I had Darshan of Krishna and he told me that dusht Ji is the true one. Then another sidh came and said that his guru Muhammad came and told him not to stop dusht Ji from fulfilling his destiny. Then the followers of Jesus came. Jesus followers told that Jesus came and said that I went to the world and tried to change the world from its evil ways peacefully but instead they hung me on a cross. Jesus was saying that he lost faith in the world and he said that I hope you the best of luck and succeed in changing the world. All the avatars gave their blessing by telling their followers by saying dusht Ji was the right one and don't stop him.

Afterwards all the rishis followed dusht Ji. They asked dusht Ji what they should do and dusht Ji said we do Kirtan then we go to sachkhand. After they left for sachkhand dusht Ji came into kalyug and became sahib Sri guru gobind Singh Ji maharaj.

If anybody want to read this whole sakhi you can in Sri kalghidar chamatkar by Bhai Vir Singh. If you want to disagree with this sakhi then you will be disagreeing with Bhai Vir singh.

I have read what you are trying to interpret in your own words. You have done a horrible job of portraying what is being said between Dusht Daman and the others according to Bhai Vir Singh in his book. The others first doubt Dusht Daman has met Vaheguru and received Vaheguru's blessing (kirpa/grace). Let me stress here, Dusht Daman received the blessing from Vaheguru and not Jesus to come on this Earth as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.. Bhai Vir Singh in his dialogue even makes this clear. The other sidhs and rishis are trying to convince Dusht Daman that ego and desires will rob him of his current meditative state and he should not go down to earth. Yet Dusht Daman is explaining to these scared souls how he as received Vaheguru's blessing and nothing can touch him. The whole conversation between Dusht Daman and the others is to show them how they too can come to the realization Dusht Daman has come too. The others (rishis and sidhs) are trying to convince each other Dusht Daman knows what he is doing through their dialogue with Dusht Daman. The others are wrestling with their own mind, while Dusht Daman is explaining to them how he as been blessed by Akal Purkh. No where in this conversation does Bhai Vir Singh say these sidhs and rishis gave their blessing.

Originally, you said Jesus gave his blessing to Dusht Daman. However in the above you are saying the sidhis and rishis discussing with Dusht Daman gave their blessing. So which is it now, please clarify.

If you still want to discuss, who gave the blessing and who didn't. Present the exact page number, paragraph, and sentence here. No point on going back and forth wasting time with he said, she said.

Now in regards to Bhai Vir Singh writing this book. A few important questions and honest Sikh will ask are: How did he obtain this knowledge of Dusht Daman and the latter history? He speak of very detailed history, which includes the thought process of Dusht Daman. I am completely amazed of how he got this knowledge, if its factual knowledge. Where did he get or find or receive this information from? Where are the reference to what he is writing in this book called Sri Kalgidhar Chamatkaar?

If you have a problem go take it up with mahapurkh Bhai Vir singh.

Look at the language used here. Normally mahapurkh is not placed before respected peoples names like Bhai Vir Singh. So why is it done now? It's to instill fear in the reader not to question what Bhai Vir Singh has said or what Bhai Vir Singh is saying according to the poster. EVERYONE MUST ACCEPT IT BLINDLY!!!! The reader must accept it and if you don't, then you are a Sant nindak. :stupidme::stupidme::stupidme: How can you tell a fake from far away? They start giving you indications before you can approach them to not ask questions to further explore what they have said. In this poster's first post, which started this topic, he writes at the end, don't be a Sant nindak. Guru Sahib encourages Sikhs to contemplate over Gurbani and discuss what others have said or written to determine if it is true or false. Bhai Vir Singh writing is not Gurbani. We can respectfully disagree with him when Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji rejects ideas Bhai Vir Singh is being accused of saying by you. I am surprised you didn't try the 108 trick or even better should have wrote 100000000000000008 Sant baba Mahapurk Brahmgiani Swami Bhai Vir Singh Sahib Dev ji. Yeaaahh go deal with him man......hes got my back. If you had taken anything away from the book it should have been the lesson of not putting fear in anyone and not fearing anyone.

In the post where he attempts to clarify what he originally said, he puts down the reader for not accepting his initial proposal.

He makes it sound like as if he is doing a favor for the other posters. No one went out of their way to ask for your opinion. You did not do anyone a favor here.