What Is Happening To Aam Aadmi Party?

shastarSingh

Are you annoyed by the implication by Kultar Singh that Guru Gobind Singh was not a Punjabi, or because your amateurish grasp of language leads you to conclude (wrongly) that saying Guru Ji was born outside of the Punjab, like Kejriwal, suggests that the two are equals? Let me explain with an example - I eat food. As it happens, Guru Sahib also ate food when they were in human form. My pointing this out does not mean I am attempting to draw some equivalence between myself and Guru Sahib. This proves yet again that you can always count on our lot to be manipulated by their devious elected officials into seeing beadbi where there is none. This video is on a channel called Akali Awaaz, can't you see it is propaganda by the SAD to discredit the AAP? And you're eating it right up.

And what the hell is with those stupid, sarcastic speech marks? Kultar "Singh"? Twice? The mundane comments in the video above are seriously enough for you to call another Sikh's faith into question? Is that all it takes? This is why panthic ekta won't happen any time soon - because so many Sikhs are willing to disown their own brothers and sisters in faith over NOTHING, over the dumbest most trivial bullsh1t.

Dear Veer,

I understand that Akalis are trying to defame AAP but I seriously found this video bad. Mr. Kultar shud not have spoken what he spoke.

Bhull Chukk di Maafi

even AAM party admits it was a mistake made by Mr. Kultar

Yeah, they're doing that because they realize gullible people like you are getting angry over this nonsense and, like typical politicians, they are pandering to your hysterics to protect/increase their share of the votes. The politics of appeasement. The most prudent political move is almost never the most intelligent move, or the most moral. This condemnation of Kultar Singh, although politically astute, is neither intelligent (for god's sake, just read my first post) nor moral (he's done NOTHING wrong).

Dear Veer,

I understand that Akalis are trying to defame AAP but I seriously found this video bad. Mr. Kultar shud not have spoken what he spoke.

Bhull Chukk di Maafi

he just said there is no problem with inside or outside people , Guru Gobind SIngh was born in Bihar ...meaning is clear the life of our life Guru Pita was born far away but we still thought of him as our own , He is showing Punjabis will not be petty over origins of a person...it is a fact , we don't care we look at the actions . It is not like that guy who twisted Gurbani to make political point .

So shastarSingh do you support akali's hhere? Aren't u aware of badals connections with pakhandi babe here? No doubt parkash singh badal is very hard working but he is working fr his people and his religion...I doubt..opening lots of hotels around famous Gurudwara Sahib is not required.If he is real sikh dedicated to his religion then he should have come up with Ideas of educating sikh people bringing awareness...whatever he has done so far like kabbadi matches and all is just to gain publicity and earn frm foreign investors however on the ground level where solid steps are required nthing mch has been done.Sikhi is flourishing in foreign land because real life issues are raised and sorted on these forums like SikhSangat and people there have access to web however here in India specially in punjab the age old trends are being followed evn today and the educated youth cannot connect to those rituals bcz we have our brains working and we need to know the significance of every ritual that is the reason the youth here is not able follow Sikhi thoroughly here.as far as politics is concerned kejriwal is doing a lot for people and he knows how to make people participate and make every issue their own.there s one interview of mrs.navjot kaur sidhu interacting with school children at amritsar try to watch that video (somehow I am not able to attach the link) to know how helpless sincere politicians in punjab gov are feeling in badal's raj