Europe Islamic Rape Epedemic

sikhstudent99

Guest Jacfsing2

It's Europe's fault for accepting the refugees, I honestly believe America is seriously cutting down on the Refugees allowed to come and if they come, will likely be segregated from the common citizens.

It's Europe's fault for accepting the refugees, I honestly believe America is seriously cutting down on the Refugees allowed to come and if they come, will likely be segregated from the common citizens.

America created ISIS and helped it stay alive by giving it space to recruit via social media , don't you find it strange that in this age when the govts can eavesdrop on everyone they cannot shut down these jihadists online recruitment campaigns? They don't mind destabilising Europe especially Germany and causing the collapse of the Euro bloc, they hope to sweep in and 'rescue' us from the peril they created, and thus dawns the age of the militarised police world state. There are very few genuine refugees most are people looking to economically upgrade , there are people who were in Turkey for ages and now suddenly they are refugees fleeing the war ...BS. there are pictures of pakistanis bangladeshis and even a few of apney from afghanistan coming into Europe via this route. The muslims pretend to be syrian ..and have fake papers the sikhs I have seen on the films have dastars and claim asylum from religious persecution in Afghanistan i.e. stick the the true story.

I have seen films where the 'refugees' are refusing any food or even water given stating they want money instead, they are complaining they have to share accomodation with others (sorry but at short notice people are doing their best) .

Guest Jacfsing2

America created ISIS and helped it stay alive by giving it space to recruit via social media , don't you find it strange that in this age when the govts can eavesdrop on everyone they cannot shut down these jihadists online recruitment campaigns? They don't mind destabilising Europe especially Germany and causing the collapse of the Euro bloc, they hope to sweep in and 'rescue' us from the peril they created, and thus dawns the age of the militarised police world state. There are very few genuine refugees most are people looking to economically upgrade , there are people who were in Turkey for ages and now suddenly they are refugees fleeing the war ...BS. there are pictures of pakistanis bangladeshis and even a few of apney from afghanistan coming into Europe via this route. The muslims pretend to be syrian ..and have fake papers the sikhs I have seen on the films have dastars and claim asylum from religious persecution in Afghanistan i.e. stick the the true story.

I have seen films where the 'refugees' are refusing any food or even water given stating they want money instead, they are complaining they have to share accomodation with others (sorry but at short notice people are doing their best) .

It really doesn't matter what America did as long as others are taking the heat. (Also Europe has had a huge revival of White Nationalism which is getting a heat for the real world outside Europe), an example is in France GurSikhs can't wear a Keski without going to court or even getting a nationalized I.D. without removing the Keski! In other cases Muslims are forced to remove their hijabs just to be in public in some countries, (it was for the best anyway if those SPECIFIC/[Not all European countries] countries to cut down on their massive religious discrimination policies) I'm mostly referring to France; however, others in the EU are also having these movements. How do you feel about the rise of Neo-Nazi groups in Europe?

It really doesn't matter what America did as long as others are taking the heat. (Also Europe has had a huge revival of White Nationalism which is getting a heat for the real world outside Europe), an example is in France GurSikhs can't wear a Keski without going to court or even getting a nationalized I.D. without removing the Keski! In other cases Muslims are forced to remove their hijabs just to be in public in some countries, (it was for the best anyway if those SPECIFIC/[Not all European countries] countries to cut down on their massive religious discrimination policies) I'm mostly referring to France; however, others in the EU are also having these movements. How do you feel about the rise of Neo-Nazi groups in Europe?

truth is they never went away they just went underground, under the radar of the mainstream media (or you can choose to think they disregarded them under orders) . The majority of genuine refugees do not want to be in Europe , they feel for their homeland they want to go back asap, but these brain dead politicians dropped all security measures not even using facial recognition tech to match known faces ...basic stuff , no pictures, no fingerprints , no paperwork and the jihadist have got through, and they acquire numbers in the camps and then go on rampages endangering the locals ...e.g. Lesbos, Cologne , Calais you name it ... But the problem is you cannot call a spade a spade ...the Govt will jump on you , the media will revile you ...

Guest Jacfsing2

truth is they never went away they just went underground, under the radar of the mainstream media (or you can choose to think they disregarded them under orders) . The majority of genuine refugees do not want to be in Europe , they feel for their homeland they want to go back asap, but these brain dead politicians dropped all security measures not even using facial recognition tech to match known faces ...basic stuff , no pictures, no fingerprints , no paperwork and the jihadist have got through, and they acquire numbers in the camps and then go on rampages endangering the locals ...e.g. Lesbos, Cologne , Calais you name it ... But the problem is you cannot call a spade a spade ...the Govt will jump on you , the media will revile you ...

What about the European Nationalism and extreme secularism?