Europe Islamic Rape Epedemic

sikhstudent99

So why are they picking on GurSikhs?

they are picking on all religions the idea is to remove moral and emotional supports for everyone that includes- education, family unit, moral codes, faith, optimism, and self-reliance .

They know from our history that we will pick ourselves up dust off and resume the fight to succeed and bring others with us , in fact I would say because we do not comply with usual anti-others policy of other faiths , we can survive huge assaults , our spirit is always upwards focussed ...we are the anti-thesis of the person they want to manufacture the broken down drone for the new police superstate.

I remember being given this book to read when I was ill by my racist (south African ) English Teacher ...it had the opposite effect

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/289571.The_Devil_s_Children

There are very few genuine refugees most are people looking to economically upgrade

Any why did your mum and dad come here then ? Don't tell me...let me guess: They're internationally renowned scientists on the verge of a major medical breathrough and so the UK government begged them to come, right ?

Waheguru made them (these refugees) as much as he made you. As a Sikh, you should want every human in the world to be able to enjoy the basics of a decent life.

there are people who were in Turkey for ages and now suddenly they are refugees fleeing the war...BS

Go to Southall in west London. Go to Ilford in east London. Go to France. Go to Germany. Go to Italy. You'll find it is we 'Sikhs' you're inadvertenty describing there.

BS. there are pictures of pakistanis bangladeshis and even a few of apney from afghanistan coming into Europe via this route.

Go to Paris. Among Parisians, the word 'Sikhs' is synonymous with 'refugees'. The two go together like cheese and biscuits. Go to Paris, and see if you can visit any of the famous iconic tourist sites without being accosted by our Sikh brethren pressuring you to buy cheap tack.

I have seen films where the 'refugees' are refusing any food or even water given stating they want money instead, they are complaining they have to share accomodation with others

You have also 'seen films' showing how the vast majority of them are hard-working excellent citizens who go on to add so much to this country. But, 'sight' is selective when our brains have been programmed to hate and mistrust. The system has taught us to hate, therefore, we only recall 'seeing films' about the bad elements.

and thus dawns the age of the militarised police world state

Good point. Its all being done right in front of our eyes and yet the people are too stupid and blind to see whats happening. Only last week it was announced that theres to be a massive increase in the number of armed policemen on routine patrol in London. As a police force is generally a reflection of the society it polices the people will only understand what this means when citizens of the capital also start routinely arming themselves. Then, however, it will be too late to turn back the clock. The people will then ask themselves, how and when did this happen, too stupid to realise that it started the day (last week) our policemen became routinely armed.