Transformation

kaurp

I want to change my thought process from negative side to positive side.right now my life is totally messed up I am struggling hard in all aspects of life.I have tried to take support from GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI by doing PATH but somehow I get lost in the thought process and I am not able to do PATH consistently.I am focusing more ob the problems whereas I believe I should focus more on WAHEGURU.I have seen many people are trying to change their habbits with the help of real people on this forum.So I have decided I will try to get rid of all the negativity with the help of all you people and emerge as a pure soul.I think I should start with reciting MOOL MANTAR daily for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening for forty days and then I can go to next level.Second problem is I am so much effected by turmoil in my personal life that I always talk about what has happened to my friends due to which I am not able to move on.so here I pledge I will not even mention anything that has happened to anyone for next forty days.pl try to post positive and inspirational posts and help me to rebuild myself.U people are amazing and always help with the most genuine advices.I request u all to help me in bringing about this transformation.

WJKKWJKF

The first step is always recognising you have a problem or rather you want o become a better person.

The second is looking for ways to do it. When you do path regularly it will change your thinking pattern automatically. Even if you dont feel that anything that happened when you prayed that is not true. Some little part of you gets affected. If you stick to your path habits and devote the same amount of time everyday at possibly the same time - this is when you will see the true results emerging.

Your focus from your personal problems is going to be diverted and your attention to Waheguru is going to increase. Try not to talk about your negative aspects to your friends. Think before you talk and be aware that every word makes a difference somewhere or another.

Yes I know but it takes time to become that firm so that nothing in daily life can make you forget this ultimate truth.that s why seeking help from all you gurmukh people to keep me guarded.often during our tough times we spend time in cribbing over the past instead of talking to WAHEGURU that 's the reason I have turned to this forum so that I remain among those people who know how to remember WAHEGURU with every breath, in every situation.

I request u all to help me in bringing about this transformation.

WJKKWJKF

Penji, the transformation is going come from within yourself and Waheguru's grace. One can only advise or motivate with words, and we can help each other through words, but not change somebody's karam or situation. That is in Waheguru's grace, ask them to help you.

Every soul has their own problems, don't think you are alone.

And, Keep happy, motivated and stress-free. ?

This is a nice shabad;

I think I should start with reciting MOOL MANTAR daily for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening for forty days and then I can go to next level

Great idea. So tell us how your first hour of mool mantar jaap was. Shut all devices. Set an alarm which will go on after an hour. Keep your eyes closed. Keep away from all distractions.

DAY 1

I started MOOL MANTAR JAAP after work in the evening.Initially I was not able to concentrate and all kinds of thoughts started coming to my mind.but then I was firm about one thing that I have to complete 1hour no matter what.so I just kept on doing Jaap.while doing Jaap I realised all the shortcomings I have , I realised the cause of our sufferings is not outside it s inside.We always run after others but we are supposed to bring changes in ourself.I saw Guru Nanak Dev Ji walking away.I felt like I have been so much soiled with worldly things that has created distance between me and Waheguru.and so I need lot more meditation simran and Jaap to make myself worth Waheguru's love.I cannot change the past but I can manage my future.Utmost important is Waheguru's love.despite of all these thoughts coming to my mind I completed one hour.and the end result was a very good sleep after so many days.my next session of one hour Jaap will begin in some minutes.real test will be on the weekend when I ll be so exhausted physically and frustated mentally but I have to do this.I am realising I am already late on this path.one thing more when I was a kid I used to had different kind of love and affection for Waheguru like a kid loves her parents but now I dont get those feelings, I want to feel that bonding again..

thanks everyone for participating.stay by myside and keep motivating me.

DAY 1

I started MOOL MANTAR JAAP after work in the evening.Initially I was not able to concentrate and all kinds of thoughts started coming to my mind.but then I was firm about one thing that I have to complete 1hour no matter what.so I just kept on doing Jaap.while doing Jaap I realised all the shortcomings I have , I realised the cause of our sufferings is not outside it s inside.We always run after others but we are supposed to bring changes in ourself.I saw Guru Nanak Dev Ji walking away.I felt like I have been so much soiled with worldly things that has created distance between me and Waheguru.and so I need lot more meditation simran and Jaap to make myself worth Waheguru's love.I cannot change the past but I can manage my future.Utmost important is Waheguru's love.despite of all these thoughts coming to my mind I completed one hour.and the end result was a very good sleep after so many days.my next session of one hour Jaap will begin in some minutes.real test will be on the weekend when I ll be so exhausted physically and frustated mentally but I have to do this.I am realising I am already late on this path.one thing more when I was a kid I used to had different kind of love and affection for Waheguru like a kid loves her parents but now I dont get those feelings, I want to feel that bonding again..

thanks everyone for participating.stay by myside and keep motivating me.

Don't worry, many go through the emotions you are for Waheguru. Sometimes they can seem near, other times they can seem so far. If it was one state of emotions all the time, then that would be perfection. And that we are not. It's impossible to be perfect.

The main thing is that you know that they are there, regardless of you feeling it or not.

It's like we can have different emotions (bhavna) of happiness, sadness, etc. They dont stay the same everyday, and change due to the course of the souls situation and exposure to events.

It's good that you are feeling this self awareness, that is what will help you. I've noticed, when I sometimes listen to Gurbani or in front of Maharaj ji, all the past events will come up. But that's natural process, it's like your soul is looking into everything like a movie playing.

Gurbani is powerful, so obviously our flaws and mistakes come in front of them, and God is the best one to put all our concerns, weaknesses in front of, as they are the one that help us.

Good to see you slept well.

?? Waheguru.

DAY2

I am feeling low in energy due to some conversation I had with someone so wont be able to write much.I did my one hour of MOOL MANTAR JAAP but sadly I am getting focussed the way I want to.my mind wanders a lot.I am waiting for the day when Guru Ji will bless me with a divine experience. The challenge here is to have patience and work consistently untill I experience what I want.Will isolation help me? The more I converse with people the more thoughts trouble me while my simran.i think ii should avoid unneccessary talks.any suggestion to increase concentration while doing Jaap.

Evverybody please pray for me my life is all messed up and I completely surrender to Waheguru.I can't sort it out.I just wish to make myself capable of Waheguru's mehr.