Transformation

kaurp

Keep trying. Your mind will clear slowly and will slowly become positive.

During jaap, if mind is not concentrating, try thinking of the meanings of what u are saying.

Also when u get too sad, try talking to guruji. Tell them ur problems then take a hukamnama here:

http://fateh.sikhnet.com//Sikhnet/Register.nsf/CyberHukamnama!OpenForm

Also watch this video, to learn about hukamnama http://www.sikhnet.com/video/true-story-power-hukamnama-sukha-singh

day 3

first of all i am not understanding why i am not able to see many of my posts.

i have started feeling the effects of my SIMRAN though I m not sure if it's permanent or temporary.i am gaining confidence to rise above the present situations.I m turning more positive these days.but that concentration and devotion is still missing.I wish I get into that mode soon.

Keep going. When you keep doing something continuously only then will the bliss in that activity start to be experienced.

Negativity will change into positivity. Slowly your mind will get attuned to it.

After 40 days you will want to keep wanting to do simran, because it will become one of your new habits, but like anything else it requires hard work.

*REMEMBER!

When you learn Truth, when you read gurbani, if you do not accept yourself as Nothing- as and that's it, we become negative and egotistical. Many become mentally ill.

It is a path that is easy if u do this, but if u go into it with DESIRES and EGO- expect to get tripped up and smacked down by maya at every turn- speaking from personal experience.

It's only when I accept myself as and that's it, that I have been able to move forward.

Also I would encourage you to take all of the positive things you have learned while in negativity and maya and bring those qualities with you on your future path. Don't lose your soul and the good qualities you have developed, simply shed the old negative ones.

I lost it when I started naam simran. I ended up losing jobs, sitting at home all day angry at the world, lost all friends, and ended up completely alone.

Accept that everyone is at their own stage of learning as you God Willingly progress, don't judge others for they are as God intended them to be. Just detach from the negativity and crap and continue in Peace.

Anxiety is bullsh*t and Maya because everything and everyone is really just God. If you can see All with a Single Vision, Ik Drisht, then you will become Nirboah and Nirvair- All Loving and Fearless.

Devoid of Anxiety.

I did this yesterday and although I only listened to paath and not did it myself, it was nice to just sit down and take half an hour out of your life to just escape the madness!

Yes verily true.

This is best thing we can do for Wahiguru and ourselves .

It is like a son taking out time from time, to spend it with his beloved FATHER.

You see, time is what Wahiguru wants us to spend with Him.

Then He gives Himself to us in return.

Then having Him with us, what else can one ever need.

As the Bani says: Jis que oopar Toon Swami, toh dukh kaisaa paveh

Sat Sree Akal.

day 6:

the day was very tiring still i managed to do Jaap and rest all the time i just listened to kirtan.I am unable to control myself from thinking too much about all that is happening.Finally I have decided to quit my job so that I can devote more time towards my innerself and towards Waheguru.my present job is just adding to my miseries.when you are surrounded by so many troubles u are left with no energy.sometimes I am not able to sit and do JAAP so I do it while lying .

switching off phone is a good idea.

I am trying to isolate myself from every other thing .let's see if that will be of any help.

I am sure all my problems will end up once I will develop a true connection with GOD.

I will not be able to write regularly today onwards.but I will keep doing one hour JAAP not for just 30 days but beyond that.pray for me.

I want to share my experience till now.

doing Jaap and SIMRAN DEFINITELY HELPS.it adds to your confidence.it gives you strength.all you need to have is patience and devotion.for me it did wonders.and one thing is so very true that our thinking is too small;Waheguru's plans for us are beyond our imagination so always just remember HIM have faith.

I feel i am lucky i got this phase in my life,otherwise i was so lost in worldly things I could have never searched for things and never got this forum and never learned this way of life.people on this forum are a blessing.they help you motivate you and they all are so wise so enlightened,I got a new vision to look at things.I am very grateful to everyone on this forum.

At times some people criticize some posts when someone wishes to feel Waheguru,to see and feel HIS presence and when someone asks for some worldy things.Some enlightened souls say our sole motive should be beyond worldly things.I just want to say one thing everyone has his own journey.some are lucky they have got enlightened they can talk and feel about things in depth but few are beginners like me,we are at our step 1,dont expect us to understand things at higher steps.

talking about myself,I think I am beginner.I cant just forget about worldly things completely at this stage.and I wish to feel WAHEGURU by myside always.At this stage I cant be totally selfless,I know it s not right.but it s a journey and i am at first step.slowly a stage will come when I will forget everything else and just do JAAP AND SIMRAN.but till that stage comes I want all you enlightened souls to motivate me so that I can move ahead on this path.