Shame On Western Sikhs Who Daily Fight Inside Gurudwaras

hrman

Guest Jacfsing2

Hrman most Gurdwaras in the west aren't like this, also nobody even mentioned Khalistan, (did any of these videos even mention Khalistan?) An example is in most Gurdwaras it's the Punj Pyare who are above the committee; however, this Gurdwara could be the opposite. As long as the Punj Pyare are given second importance there will be these fights. (Fights never happened in the gurdwaras I've been to). Also the ones fighting are actually the first to go to the Christian societies and bow at their feet, (over politically correctness).

Anyone seen Kill Bill Vol 1? There's some "shashtar puja" going on in that film (the subplot of Hattori Hanzo, the master sword maker) in a way I never expected a mainstream Hollywood film to ever explore. I never truly understood why there's almost an awed reverence for weapons in Sikhi, but genuinely, after watching Kill Bill many, many years ago, it seems warrior races (like the Japanese) do consider them almost as if they were living things, more than just pieces of metal.

Personally im glad the swords are blunt. If they are just going to be used for decorations or against sikhs,they should be blunt. I would not want murder cases happening every six months in our community because every six months or so theres a gurudwara fight. Those are shameful enough. Also it might create permanent divisions if there was a murder at a gurudwara fight n the old punjabi blood for blood and family enemities might come to the west.

Its strange how some things like swords becoming blunt and larivaar saroops being replaced have happened when wronguse and beadbi became common. I wonder if the former caused the latter or its just a lucky correlation.