Raag Basant - Spring Season

GurburAkal

In Which Raag is this shabad being performed in? The shabad itself is in Raag Soohee but is it being performed in Raag Basant?

And does anyone have notation for this shabad on harmonium?

I really want to learn Raag Kirtan. I have been doing kirtan in tunes I made myself for about a year now and I only recently realized the importance of raag. I found the four volumes Gurmat Sangeet Sagar on

discoversikhism.com and I'm trying my best to learn from there myself. Currently I am making an effort to learn Basant and Bahar for the spring season from Sangrand of Magh to Holla Mohalla.

If anyone could give me another great source for learning gurmat sangeet that would be great.

In Which Raag is this shabad being performed in? The shabad itself is in Raag Soohee but is it being performed in Raag Basant?

And does anyone have notation for this shabad on harmonium?

I really want to learn Raag Kirtan. I have been doing kirtan in tunes I made myself for about a year now and I only recently realized the importance of raag. I found the four volumes Gurmat Sangeet Sagar on

discoversikhism.com and I'm trying my best to learn from there myself. Currently I am making an effort to learn Basant and Bahar for the spring season from Sangrand of Magh to Holla Mohalla.

If anyone could give me another great source for learning gurmat sangeet that would be great.

Yaa the shabad is being performed in Raag Basant. Most modern Ragis read this shabad becuase:

A) The shabad is short

B) Becuase the shabad is short, ragis can sing it and get over with the Basant Raag stuff and start singing flimy tunes.

NOTE: I am not saying Bhai Inderjeet Singh is one of those Flimy tune wale Ragis. I like his kirtan because a lot of his kirtan, he does is in Raag.

And Can you put the link of where you the Gurmat Sangeet Sagar books, I can't find it on the website. I also really like Raag Kirtan.