Another Shameless <banned word filter activated>

StarStriker

No haven't lost the plot , what I'm trying to say is the sentiment we as a community must generate is that going off with a non-sikh guy especially a muslim is committing a grave crime.

I don't disagree with you about that bro, but your comparing these girls to child rapists was completely over the top.

Anyone else curious to see where this will all end? What's the end game for us in situations like these?

The anarchist in me says to let the pieces fall where they may. What can honestly be done about animal attraction?

Look, the only way to stop it is if we got murderously strict like certain other communities about it. That won't (and in my mind shouldn't) happen.

We just have to get used to the odd bewakoof doing this.

Look, the only way to stop it is if we got murderously strict like certain other communities about it. That won't (and in my mind shouldn't) happen.

The old-school mettle that characterised our people has ebbed away over the years. It's par for the course when you have immigrant communities who've settled overseas, and successive generations take on, arguably, some of the less desirable qualities of their host country. The problem with us is that we take things too far at times. Oh well, it's impossible to police everyone, not that I'd want to.