Another Shameless <banned word filter activated>

StarStriker

She then lambasted reincarnation, n sed how quran answered her questions on things like fasting n how fasting makes sense.....dear o dear.

Human nature is most comfortable with regimented ritual and order; anything linear, one dimensional and relatively transparent is easy to grasp and easier to follow. Abstract concepts that stretch beyond our initial understanding are rejected.

Funnily enough, it's why you get some Sikhs obsessing over the ritualistic aspects of the faith (there's ritual in EVERYTHING; brushing teeth is a ritual. Don't take it as a pejorative those of you who grab the wrong end of the stick more often than not) whilst overlooking the complex, non-linear and abstract parts of the Sikh faith.

For most people who follow a religion, they just want a set of instructions to follow that results in salvation.

yes sorry - I meant her ex husband who was Sikh used to beat her.

She was just a sympathy seeker.

She did not respect the faith that kudrat (nature) gave her.

My message to peeps who reject sikhi is 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'

you only get these freedoms cause you were born Sikh.

at least we don't do circumsions, fgm, covering from head to toe with hijabs etc

Human nature is most comfortable with regimented ritual and order; anything linear, one dimensional and relatively transparent is easy to grasp and easier to follow. Abstract concepts that stretch beyond our initial understanding are rejected.

Funnily enough, it's why you get some Sikhs obsessing over the ritualistic aspects of the faith (there's ritual in EVERYTHING; brushing teeth is a ritual. Don't take it as a pejorative those of you who grab the wrong end of the stick more often than not) whilst overlooking the complex, non-linear and abstract parts of the Sikh faith.

For most people who follow a religion, they just want a set of instructions to follow that results in salvation.

Some lions are more content being sheep.

Her sikh husband was abusive to her apparently, then she left him, hooked up with some nxt sullah, n demanded she convert or they cant get married. But she tried she tried mask that part, til nihal challenged her on it. Then she tried to get sympathy by sayin her family has disowned her blah blah, yet she contradicted herself by sayin if she didnt convert, her new muslim family wouldnt accept her, dopy b!tch!

The 1st bandhari who rang up claims her grandad died, n she couldnt find answers to her questions at the gurdwara, n then at sikh societies at uni. She then lambasted reincarnation, n sed how quran answered her questions on things like fasting n how fasting makes sense.....dear o dear.

Nihal is completely aware what is going on but plays the part of devil's advocate. His job is to create controversy for ratings.

Nicky Campbell on Big Questions also very aware but tries to play dumb.

Her sikh husband was abusive to her apparently, then she left him, hooked up with some nxt sullah, n demanded she convert or they cant get married. But she tried she tried mask that part, til nihal challenged her on it. Then she tried to get sympathy by sayin her family has disowned her blah blah, yet she contradicted herself by sayin if she didnt convert, her new muslim family wouldnt accept her, dopy b!tch!

The 1st bandhari who rang up claims her grandad died, n she couldnt find answers to her questions at the gurdwara, n then at sikh societies at uni. She then lambasted reincarnation, n sed how quran answered her questions on things like fasting n how fasting makes sense.....dear o dear.

Okay, I've seen that before myself. Some fudhu bandha I knew (he's dead now), was always cheating about on his missus. Eventually she left him for some sullah copper. He ended up marrying another chick from back home. That type of ish is self-inflicted and at least logical (in understanding). You get infinitely weirder, bull5hit excuses than that out there.

The second issue you mentioned is one we need to face up to. We need more uniformity and clarity about these things. I think BOS have been doing a grand job to address this myself.

yes sorry - I meant her ex husband who was Sikh used to beat her.

She was just a sympathy seeker.

She did not respect the faith that kudrat (nature) gave her.

My message to peeps who reject sikhi is 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'

you only get these freedoms cause you were born Sikh.

at least we don't do circumsions, fgm, covering from head to toe with hijabs etc

covering from head to toe with a hijab would be a real feat burkha or chadoor mate...