Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

I'm sure everyone knows the Iraq war was 90% based on oil and only 10% based on Saddam Hussein.

The bigger issue for you as a Sikh is for you to gain a worldview that stems from a Sikh perspective and experience and objectives. Too many apnay are jumping on the gora political narrative which is designed to serve them and their ambitions above all else.

Guest Jacfsing2

The bigger issue for you as a Sikh is for you to gain a worldview that stems from a Sikh perspective and experience and objectives. Too many apnay are jumping on the gora political narrative which is designed to serve them and their ambitions above all else.

Most Sikh organizations don't even talk about most of this, (even if I wanted to find the Sikh perspective it wouldn't be easy.) What I don't get is why everyone on this forum is suddenly defending Saddam Hussein? I'm sure the Puratan Singhs and Kaurs would also take him down like the Mughals. (Also as you've seen on just this site, some "sikhs" support a crazy leader like Trump).

Seriously how gullible can some of us get. You seriously believe in WASP lies and justifications for destroying Iraq? What about the half a million Iraqi civilians that us led invasion killed?

And I was not comparing Iraq to the Sikh empire. I was comparing the WASP invaders who destroyed our country to the WASP invaders who destroyed Iraq. They always invade using false justifications as pretexts to their invasion.

Read Prof Ganda Singh's book on how the British conquered Punjab. They would encourage Syad Ahmad Barelvi and Shah Ismail to carry out the first known Salafist(Wahhabi) insurgency in Punjab. Read their secret reports sent by their spies who would encourage the Pathans to rise up in Jihad against the Sikhs. Read about how they tried to incite Muslims of Abottabad to rebel against the Sikhs.

WASP leadership has been playing the same game using same tactics for the last 300 years all over the world. Back then it was Pax Britanica today it is Pax Americana.

Thing about Muslims is that Sikhs know exactly who and what they are. That's why Sikhs have rarely been tricked by them. And likewise they also know us so you can say Sikhs and Muslims have an understanding of each other. But none of us know how the chalaak WASP mind works. They will pretend to be your friend while at the same time sending spies and encouraging insurgencies in your country.

Once they have you down then they try to use you as they used Sikhs for a 100 years as soldiers to fight Muslims and other wars. Had it not been for Sikhs the British would have lost India in 1857. Or look at how Sikh soldiers in the British army fought against freedom loving Pathans in their numerous wars in Afghanistan and NW Frontier(remember Battle of Saragarhi). And when it came to reward Sikhs for 100 years of service by restoring our country that they stole from us, they ditched us and told us to chose between Hindus and Muslims.

So for any Sikh to justify the games being played by WASP leaders today is proof Sikhs never learn from history. We always get fooled.

I think we should be fair. Anybody who has so much hate for white people should not live in white countries. They should pack their bags and get out. Maybe go live in 'mother India'. LOL! Let's not be hypocritical.

I think we should be fair. Anybody who has so much hate for white people should not live in white countries. They should pack their bags and get out. Maybe go live in 'mother India'. LOL! Let's not be hypocritical.

The land and the entire world belongs to Vaheguru not white people. Secondly WASPs took away the freedom of my country and people in 1849. In 1947 they had a chance to make right what they did wrong by restoring our sovereignty which they took from us but the only choice they gave us was to become ghulams of the Hindus or the Muslims. My people have served WASPs with their blood as soldiers for 100 years. From my Nanke and Dadke side of family I come from a long line of soldiers who fought in wars for the WASPs including the two WWs. So I don't understand how you think I owe them anything. If anything they owe me and my people. And until a Sikh state is re established I will live where ever Vaheguru wills it.

Lastly, not all white people are WASPs. I even made it clear that by WASP I only mean the rich ruling class elite who carry out these wars are not the average middle working English people.

Guest Jacfsing2

India's not Khalsa Raj!

The land and the entire world belongs to Vaheguru not white people. Secondly WASPs took away the freedom of my country and people in 1849. In 1947 they had a chance to make right what they did wrong by restoring our sovereignty which they took from us but the only choice they gave us was to become ghulams of the Hindus or the Muslims. My people have served WASPs with their blood as soldiers for 100 years. From my Nanke and Dadke side of family I come from a long line of soldiers who fought in wars for the WASPs including the two WWs. So I don't understand how you think I owe them anything. If anything they owe me and my people. And until a Sikh state is re established I will live where ever Vaheguru wills it.

Lastly, not all white people are WASPs. I even made it clear that by WASP I only mean the rich ruling class elite who carry out these wars are not the average middle working English people.

Then why are whining about gores invading Punjab? You are contradicting yourself. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

White are whites. Stop trying to split hairs with an ax. We know exactly who you meant. Is Cameron an Anglo Saxon or is he closer to Normans? Bush and Clinton are Irish descent. Rudy Guliani is Italian. Boehner is German. Who is the Anglo Saxon here? This is a pretty antiquated term used during the Saxon Norman wars. I don't anybody think any white is pure Saxon in this day and age nor does anybody identities with it.

Then why are whining about gores invading Punjab? You are contradicting yourself. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You're not making sense. On one hand you say I should be grateful to white people for being in their countries but when I say the land belongs to Vaheguru you then take that point to justify the total subjection of the Sikh people in 1849 by the British.

My people have fought in all English wars for a hundred years saving their Indian empire in 1857 but what did we get? NOTHING! Khalsa should not act like grateful shoe lickers of the Angrez and become house niggers.

Before the British conquered India, this land accounted for nearly 1/4 of the world GDP. After the British were done looting by 1947 there was nothing left to loot. This once rich land became dirt poor. And you think I should be grateful to them?

I think other people should follow white precedents in going to their countries and treating them contemptuously. Like they have in Canada, US and Australia and pretty much ALL of the places they colonised.

When whites f**k off from all these countries or actually start treating the natives as equals - then others should follow suit. Until then, what's good for the goose etc. etc.

That's a rather non-committal word in the context of the Amrit sanchar, isn't it, lol? "Believe." Whoever wrote that sounds like an expert in legalese.

Thats what i thought too. This has got to be the weirdest wording ever. But then i realized, it was to encourage sehajdharis to move onto the next stage, amritdhari. If u thought just believing in God, ten gurus, their writings was enough to make u sikh. Then no need to take amrit. But if u 'believed' in amrit, u would believe that without it i am incomplete. And it would be a future step.

Therefore I think it was smart to add this clause.

Lastly, not all white people are WASPs. I even made it clear that by WASP I only mean the rich ruling class elite who carry out these wars are not the average middle working English people

No one owes us anything, especially not the white folk of today that had no say in the British imperialism of 150 years ago.