Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Before British took over India, India's share was 27% of the world's gdp which was the highest in the world even more than Europe combined. As the British began taking taking over, India's share of the world GDP also began a decline. By 1947 India's share of the world's GDP was a mere 3%. They looted India so thoroughly that in today's estimation it would amount to 600 trillion dollars! That is 400,000 dollars per Indian. And this estimation does not even include so called "gifts" like the Kohinoor that these Chors stole.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I "hate" white people. Quote me where I said this. Youre just clutching at straws and making things up as you go along. I only refered to the ruling class elite who are causing suffering around the world and have been doing so for over 200 years.

And how you have turned this into a topic about all white people is really funny like you trying to justify the nuns forcibly taking off the dastar of the Sikh girl a few months ago. You claim to be a Sikh, yet I have rarely seen a Sikh acting like such an uncle tom

Like I said earlier pack up your bags and get out and go live in India. Nobody is forcing you to live among Whites or in a White country. Don't be a hypocrite.

Like I said earlier pack up your bags and get out and go live in India. Nobody is forcing you to live among Whites or in a White country. Don't be a hypocrite.

They've been British Subjects with full rights to live here continously since the year 1849. You can disagree with them......just as I do....but you have no right to tell them to get away from a land that is every bit theirs as it is yours. This is NOT a 'white country'. If you feel passionate about it then I think the best thing you can do Quantavius is to study Science at a really advanced level, invent a time machine, go back in history, and erase from history the moment they were made British Subjects. Or, if the realities that have come about from the facts of history are that upsetting to you, you might want to consider killing yourself.

We Sikhs should start a petition to maintain the Koh Hi Noor in the hands of the British. This way it would end all that squabble of Indians and 'Indian Sikhs' who are predisposed to India to claim it. To be honest the British being a major superpower having the Koh Hi Noor in the British crown is actually a step up for Sikhs. It shows the respect the British had for the Sikhs. But you can't convince the loser Indian Sikhs who would be better off being Hindus.

Thank you Mr. Singh for the vote of confidence. I'm not going to argue if Whites are good or bad as that is pointless.

I can only speak for myself when I say there wasn't a hint of such a black-and-white way of looking at the issue in question. The issue was solely to do with not being afraid to speak up when they say or do something that impinges on your conscience. If you believe everything they say or do can never be incorrect, then that's your understanding of the situation and fair play to that. I don't see how that can be boiled down to arguing whether whites are good or bad. All of us have elements of good and bad about us as a collective and as individuals, as you know.

Ok, here goes it. Why do you all choose to live among Whites or White countries whom you despise and hate? Why don't you choose to relocate back to India? I suspect I'm not going to get a straight answer. LOL!!!!!!

How do you equate "questioning" with "hating", and then making the leap from "if you question whites, you're hypocritical for living in their lands"? The mental gymnastics and leaps in logic involved in such an argument are phenomenal, lol. You're better than that, come on, you're just playing games.

I have a very basic question for you: do you believe the white race can ever be wrong in a situation where the opposition - in any given situation - is non-white? Take that how you wish, whether internationally in terms of politics, on a societal level, or on a micro level in our day-to-day dealings with individuals.

I never said Whites can never be wrong. You are putting words into my mouth. Stop listening to the voices in your head. Just answer the question truthfully. Why do you choose to live among Whites if you despise them so much? Why the hypocrisy?

Why are you getting personal? Can you not engage with anyone without suggesting that who anyone disagrees with you is mentally ill?

I answered your question. The reply is clear to see. If you're having trouble deciphering it, then just ask for a clarification.

Are you going to answer my question, or are you going to lead me on a merry dance down a few cul-de-sacs and then disappear? No games, please. Shoot straight or not at all.

Why are you getting personal? Can you not engage with anyone without suggesting that who anyone disagrees with you is mentally ill?

I answered your question. The reply is clear to see. If you're having trouble deciphering it, then just ask for a clarification.

Are you going to answer my question, or are you going to lead me on a merry dance down a few cul-de-sacs and then disappear? No games, please. Shoot straight or not at all.

Thousand apologies Mister Singh if I got under your skin. I didn't mean to. I did answer your question. I never said Whites can never be wrong so the question is moot. But Whites are not living in Punjab while simultaneously attacking Sikhs.

But Whites are not living in Punjab while simultaneously attacking Sikhs.

Can a non-white not have an opinion on the world around them; a world that is, by and large, controlled by whites, without it being construed as an "attack", hypocrisy, or ungratefulness? Am I only entitled to air an opinion if it's favourable towards the ruling white elites?

That makes no sense. Everyone values jewels. Its not like if the kohinoor had come from Russia or something, the british would throw it in the gutter. They are not keeping it in the crown jewels because it came from sikhs, but because its a pretty big jewel.

In no way is it a matter of honor for sikhs that the british have the kohinoor.it just warspoils from having conquered the sikhs. So i agree that the british have the right to it now. Because when they got it, warspoils was a legit way to gain posessions.

The mark of a small man with a small mind is when he makes an argument about the merits of why and how current owners own something without even attempting to undertand how and why the previous owners assumed ownership of it.

That brings us to ur other assertion about why we still live in the west. The truth is we were born here. And when we grew up we questioned, why am I, so different than the host country end up here? The obvious answer is our parents moved here for economic reasons.

No. We're here because we have been British subjects, with full rights to live here, continously, since the year 1849. If you were an Algerian living in London then yes, perhaps you can use the 'economic migrant' argument. But we have no need to justify our being here. Our mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers and great great grandmothers were all British Subjects with full rights of abode in the UK. We owe nobody any justifaction as to why we are here. Under the rights as British subjects, our grandparents move here is no different than someone moving from Norfolk to Coventry. So, the question is who is more respecting of great British truths and traditions ? We, who believe in them or the whites who, since the 1970's, have been slowly destroying the historic British traditions of ius soli, jus soli etc all in the name of racism. As I stated before, those who want to question why we are here need to study science, invent a time machine, go back in history and erase from history the moment their white forefathers made our brown forefathers legal British Subjects all those many years ago.