Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Guest Jacfsing2

That's a rather non-committal word in the context of the Amrit sanchar, isn't it, lol? "Believe." Whoever wrote that sounds like an expert in legalese.

I didn't write it, (it was written before I was even born).

Guest Jacfsing2

Seriously how gullible can some of us get. You seriously believe in WASP lies and justifications for destroying Iraq? What about the half a million Iraqi civilians that us led invasion killed?

And I was not comparing Iraq to the Sikh empire. I was comparing the WASP invaders who destroyed our country to the WASP invaders who destroyed Iraq. They always invade using false justifications as pretexts to their invasion.

Read Prof Ganda Singh's book on how the British conquered Punjab. They would encourage Syad Ahmad Barelvi and Shah Ismail to carry out the first known Salafist(Wahhabi) insurgency in Punjab. Read their secret reports sent by their spies who would encourage the Pathans to rise up in Jihad against the Sikhs. Read about how they tried to incite Muslims of Abottabad to rebel against the Sikhs.

WASP leadership has been playing the same game using same tactics for the last 300 years all over the world. Back then it was Pax Britanica today it is Pax Americana.

Thing about Muslims is that Sikhs know exactly who and what they are. That's why Sikhs have rarely been tricked by them. And likewise they also know us so you can say Sikhs and Muslims have an understanding of each other. But none of us know how the chalaak WASP mind works. They will pretend to be your friend while at the same time sending spies and encouraging insurgencies in your country.

Once they have you down then they try to use you as they used Sikhs for a 100 years as soldiers to fight Muslims and other wars. Had it not been for Sikhs the British would have lost India in 1857. Or look at how Sikh soldiers in the British army fought against freedom loving Pathans in their numerous wars in Afghanistan and NW Frontier(remember Battle of Saragarhi). And when it came to reward Sikhs for 100 years of service by restoring our country that they stole from us, they ditched us and told us to chose between Hindus and Muslims.

So for any Sikh to justify the games being played by WASP leaders today is proof Sikhs never learn from history. We always get fooled.

I don't support the Iraq war, what I do know was Saddam Hussein was a tyrant and the world needed to take him down! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack Are you implying that we shouldn't defeat mass murderers? We stayed too long in that war, we should've just taken him out and let them go after that.

I don't support the Iraq war, what I do know was Saddam Hussein was a tyrant and the world needed to take him down! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack Are you implying that we shouldn't defeat mass murderers? We stayed too long in that war, we should've just taken him out and let them go after that.

Did WASP tell the UN that they are invading in order to take down a tyrant or because of the mythical WMDs? And you say Saddam is a tyrant, then what about Bush who is responsible for half a million civilian deaths? So why not call both of them Tyrants? Just because Bush is a white man with blue eyes so he must be an angel while the brown guy is automatically the villain. dont listen to fox news.

Before supporting WASP actions just think for a minute how badly they screwed us. After a huge struggle between Afghans and Sikhs, the Khalsa finally came out on top. We had a large independent country. But WASP destroyed us in 1849 through deceit. Then thoroughly used Sikh soldiers against all their opponents. Then they screwed us again in 1947 Big time. Then as if things were not bad enough they again did Dhokha with us in 1984 when the British sent military advisers to advise the Indian army on how to carry out operation bluestar!

Try to meditate on what WASP did to us, and then look at what they did and are doing in Iraq, Syria, Lybia. Tjey say that the Brahmins are very clever and scheming, but even the Brahmin led Maratha empire was outwitted and destroyed by the WASPs back then. Thats how clever they are. And today the middle east has turned into a war zone thanks to Bush Blair cheney and other WASPs.

And its not just these guys. Their interference in the ME goes back a long way. Read about Lawrence of Arabia. WASP uses Sam Dham Dand Bhed strategy like no one in history.

Even other Europeans are no match for them. They beat the French after the Napoleonic wars, they beat the Germans in the two world wars. They beat the Russians in the Cold war though now Putin is trying to outfox them in Ukraine and Syria using their own strategies and that has the entire WASP world very annoyed at him.

Guest Jacfsing2

Did WASP tell the UN that they are invading in order to take down a tyrant or because of the mythical WMDs? And you say Saddam is a tyrant, then what about Bush who is responsible for half a million civilian deaths? So why not call both of them Tyrants? Just because Bush is a white man with blue eyes so he must be an angel while the brown guy is automatically the villain. dont listen to fox news.

Before supporting WASP actions just think for a minute how badly they screwed us. After a huge struggle between Afghans and Sikhs, the Khalsa finally came out on top. We had a large independent country. But WASP destroyed us in 1849 through deceit. Then thoroughly used Sikh soldiers against all their opponents. Then they screwed us again in 1947 Big time. Then as if things were not bad enough they again did Dhokha with us in 1984 when the British sent military advisers to advise the Indian army on how to carry out operation bluestar!

Try to meditate on what WASP did to us, and then look at what they did and are doing in Iraq, Syria, Lybia. Tjey say that the Brahmins are very clever and scheming, but even the Brahmin led Maratha empire was outwitted and destroyed by the WASPs back then. Thats how clever they are. And today the middle east has turned into a war zone thanks to Bush Blair cheney and other WASPs.

And its not just these guys. Their interference in the ME goes back a long way. Read about Lawrence of Arabia. WASP uses Sam Dham Dand Bhed strategy like no one in history.

Even other Europeans are no match for them. They beat the French after the Napoleonic wars, they beat the Germans in the two world wars. They beat the Russians in the Cold war though now Putin is trying to outfox them in Ukraine and Syria using their own strategies and that has the entire WASP world very annoyed at him.

I just said I don't support the Iraq war in the first sentence! http://www.voicesofliberty.com/article/ron-paul-the-iraq-war-was-sold-on-lies/ It was a really expensive war. Why are you defending Saddam Hussein? (I would assume GurSikhs would also want his tyranny to end). I don't know what a W.A.S.P is, so I can't comment on that. "The war in Iraq was sold to us with false information. The area is more dangerous now than when we entered it. We destroyed a regime hated by our direct enemies, the jihadists, and created thousands of new recruits for them. This war has cost more than 3,000 American lives, thousands of seriously wounded, and hundreds of billions of dollars." Ron Paul.

I just said I don't support the Iraq war in the first sentence! http://www.voicesofliberty.com/article/ron-paul-the-iraq-war-was-sold-on-lies/ It was a really expensive war. Why are you defending Saddam Hussein? (I would assume GurSikhs would also want his tyranny to end). I don't know what a W.A.S.P is, so I can't comment on that. "The war in Iraq was sold to us with false information. The area is more dangerous now than when we entered it. We destroyed a regime hated by our direct enemies, the jihadists, and created thousands of new recruits for them. This war has cost more than 3,000 American lives, thousands of seriously wounded, and hundreds of billions of dollars." Ron Paul.

I never defended Saddam. But why is he considered a tyrant while Bush who killed more people than him not one? And Saddam being a tyrant is no justification for what Bush Blair Cheney did to Iraq. Today the country is all but destroyed. It is the epicenter of the Salafist Khilafat. Shia Sunni are in a civil war in the entire region. The region is 10 times worse than it was when Saddam was there. Ron Paul is spot on.

WASP means white anglo-saxon protestant. And this term is used for the rich elite class not the working middle class English people.

Seriously how gullible can some of us get. You seriously believe in WASP lies and justifications for destroying Iraq? What about the half a million Iraqi civilians that us led invasion killed?

And I was not comparing Iraq to the Sikh empire. I was comparing the WASP invaders who destroyed our country to the WASP invaders who destroyed Iraq. They always invade using false justifications as pretexts to their invasion.

Read Prof Ganda Singh's book on how the British conquered Punjab. They would encourage Syad Ahmad Barelvi and Shah Ismail to carry out the first known Salafist(Wahhabi) insurgency in Punjab. Read their secret reports sent by their spies who would encourage the Pathans to rise up in Jihad against the Sikhs. Read about how they tried to incite Muslims of Abottabad to rebel against the Sikhs.

WASP leadership has been playing the same game using same tactics for the last 300 years all over the world. Back then it was Pax Britanica today it is Pax Americana.

Thing about Muslims is that Sikhs know exactly who and what they are. That's why Sikhs have rarely been tricked by them. And likewise they also know us so you can say Sikhs and Muslims have an understanding of each other. But none of us know how the chalaak WASP mind works. They will pretend to be your friend while at the same time sending spies and encouraging insurgencies in your country.

Once they have you down then they try to use you as they used Sikhs for a 100 years as soldiers to fight Muslims and other wars. Had it not been for Sikhs the British would have lost India in 1857. Or look at how Sikh soldiers in the British army fought against freedom loving Pathans in their numerous wars in Afghanistan and NW Frontier(remember Battle of Saragarhi). And when it came to reward Sikhs for 100 years of service by restoring our country that they stole from us, they ditched us and told us to chose between Hindus and Muslims.

So for any Sikh to justify the games being played by WASP leaders today is proof Sikhs never learn from history. We always get fooled.

we get 'fooled' because we forget others are not like sikhs of the Guru , they do not have sarbat da bhalla in mind at all, they make and break vows and promises at the drop of a hat whereas Sikhs try to be zuban de pukke ...they are and always will be at a disadvantadge if they remain unaware that ALL mayadharis will do them over asap just like that to gain the upper hand. We are supposed to tyaar bar tyaar but how can we claim it if we don't watch and stay aware of the current situation and what could happen and plan out strategies to deal with it BEFORE it happens. We are not everyone's gofers to provide langar when they take taxes from everyone to provide emergency services...we are fast becoming tiffinwaley for the world, not defenders of the rights of people. too much deg not enough teg , too much sant , not enough sipahi and that suits everyone else just fine...

Funny how you don't notice how goray very selectively pick and choose which 'tyrants' they want to attack usually based on resources and compliance. If a tyrant complies, he is tolerated, if not, he overnight becomes a threat to the world.

You need to get wise mate. Quickly at that. You sound like some dimwitted mouthpiece for the wasposphere...

Guest Jacfsing2

Funny how you don't notice how goray very selectively pick and choose which 'tyrants' they want to attack usually based on resources and compliance. If a tyrant complies, he is tolerated, if not, he overnight becomes a threat to the world. You need to get wise mate. Quickly at that. You sound like some dimwitted mouthpiece for the wasposphere...

I'm sure everyone knows the Iraq war was 90% based on oil and only 10% based on Saddam Hussein.