Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Guest Jacfsing2

The original thread of discussion had ran its course, so naturally the talk drifted to other areas. It's all inter-related, anyway... I think. :biggrin2:

I hadn't seen this thread for a while since I made my last post. (I'd still prefer the original topic, it's much better than what the topic is now, especially for guests on this site).

I hadn't seen this thread for a while since I made my last post. (I'd still prefer the original topic, it's much better than what the topic is now, especially for guests on this site).

Me neither, until I received a notification that Mr. Quantavius had replied to my post from a few weeks ago. It's as if it was only yesterday, lol. We're still no closer to obtaining an answer to the one question he just doesn't feel like answering.

Thank you for the fairy tales. As with all fairy tales, you should start your story with 'Once upon a time'...LOL! Next you will tell us the British were cannibals and they ate the dead bodies of the Sikhs.

I knew this would happen, boy you are brainwashed. Here is a delightful excerpt from the memoirs of a bloke called Seargent Pearson, on page 48. You can buy it and pleasure yourself to its tales of white oppression using this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sergeant-Pearmans-Memoirs-John-Pearman/dp/0224614665

"About midday I was very nearly shot. A private named Goodwin and me took a walk and were looking at the field and the dead. I had just cut off the hair and part of the scalp of a dead Sikh to make a Black Plume..."

Will you believe it now that it has come from a white guy? Learn your history you coconut. Pathetic LOL

Nobody here hates white people.

I knew this would happen, boy you are brainwashed. Here is a delightful excerpt from the memoirs of a bloke called Seargent Pearson, on page 48. You can buy it and pleasure yourself to its tales of white oppression using this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sergeant-Pearmans-Memoirs-John-Pearman/dp/0224614665

"About midday I was very nearly shot. A private named Goodwin and me took a walk and were looking at the field and the dead. I had just cut off the hair and part of the scalp of a dead Sikh to make a Black Plume..."

Will you believe it now that it has come from a white guy? Learn your history you coconut. Pathetic LOL

Being aware of, and cautious of deeply ingrained mindsets in other communities, in order to protect ourselves doesn't mean we hate them. It's just common sense.

Whites spent YEARS analysing and studying us and used what they discovered to manipulate us for their needs. Not being wise to this is the greatest stupidity apnay can engage in.

The same way we (well some of us anyway.....) got wise to grooming and tried to understand the techniques used to manipulate girls in order to arm ourselves against them, we have to understand and develop strategies for countering the infinitely more sophisticated way apnay get culturally and politically manipulated from goray.

So it came from a white guy so it must be true? Do you have ANY critical thinking skills? Today's Discovery channel is saying original Egyptians are Sub Saharan Africans despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Will it make it true?

All of you are suffering from lack of critical thinking skills, group think and pack mentality which are synonymous with 'Low IQ Pendus' among our 'quom'. I'm really sad to see you of all people join this club of really stupid people.

So somebody wrote something, it must be true? Are you aware that they're cashing on Low IQ Pendus like yourself to buy their books and make them instant millionaires? Have you heard of the white lady in the US trying to present herself as a Black person representing the NAACP chapter? She's made a living fooling Black people!!! LOL!!!

In todays world, lots of lib whites have found a new vocation in life. Take an opposing view on Whites. Write a book. Have talk shows. It's the new way to make a quick buck out of brainwashed fools.

BTW this is how history works. Many people will write books but only very few will accepted among historians. Today we have History channel show claiming aliens lived among us. is this true since it's on tv? Think morons, THINK!

So somebody wrote something, it must be true? Are you aware that they're cashing on Low IQ Pendus like yourself to buy their books and make them instant millionaires? Have you heard of the white lady in the US trying to present herself as a Black person representing the NAACP chapter? She's made a living fooling Black people!!! LOL!!!

In todays world, lots of lib whites have found a new vocation in life. Take an opposing view on Whites. Write a book. Have talk shows. It's the new way to make a quick buck out of brainwashed fools.

BTW this is how history works. Many people will write books but only very few will accepted among historians. Today we have History channel show claiming aliens lived among us. is this true since it's on tv? Think morons, THINK!

These are verified contemporary accounts by people that participated in the attack on Panjab. Your argument doesn't even make sense???

Try taking your own advice:

THINK MAN! THINK!!

Whites spent YEARS analysing and studying us and used what they discovered to manipulate us for their needs. Not being wise to this is the greatest stupidity apnay can engage in.

You're right, and apnaay would do well to replicate this.

The dazzling success of the British and their empire owes itself a hell of a lot to their awareness of their imperial subjects, to the work carried out by spies and orientalists. The Brits were the first conquerors since the Romans to truly appreciate how important an understanding of the conquered was for manipulating them into blind loyalty. 'Divide et impera' the Romans called it, the British 'Divide and Conquer'. If we could also come to value the study and analysis of others, warts and all, instead of burying our heads in the sand and mistaking the Sikh principle of seeing good in all with being blind to their faults, we could be on another level. We could end the pattern of being deceived and betrayed by people.