Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Dear dufus,

Do you think that that the proceeds of the sales of that memoir is going to charity? Are you really this big a 'low iq pendu' ? I hope you realize that someone is making money and they're making it out of fools like you. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...LOL!!!

None of that has anything to do with what I just told you.

Oh yeah man I'm sure this mysterious someone is raking in heaps of cash from this book which hardly anyone has read, purchased or even heard of, LOL. Let me repeat myself once more. The author of this source (the motivations of the publisher - the only person who could stand to gain any material wealth from publishing these memoirs - are irrelevant to the discussion of the source's credibility since he didn't write it) had been dead for over a century by the time his memoirs were first published, ergo, he clearly didn't embellish it with false details so that he could make money for himself (God knows how that silly point about charity even occurred to you). People don't lie in their private diaries Quantavius. No point talking to you anymore.

Is all you can do is insult people?

Ignore him. He's fetishized white people to such a ghoulish and frankly creepy degree, that he won't tolerate even the mildest criticism of them.

Dear dufus,

Do you think that that the proceeds of the sales of that memoir is going to charity? Are you really this big a 'low iq pendu' ? I hope you realize that someone is making money and they're making it out of fools like you. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...LOL!!!

Geezer.

You talk about other people being dumb but can't for a second see through your own cringe-worthy sycophancy. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Guest Jacfsing2

None of that has anything to do with what I just told you.

Oh yeah man I'm sure this mysterious someone is raking in heaps of cash from this book which hardly anyone has read, purchased or even heard of, LOL. Let me repeat myself once more. The author of this source (the motivations of the publisher - the only person who could stand to gain any material wealth from publishing these memoirs - are irrelevant to the discussion of the source's credibility since he didn't write it) had been dead for over a century by the time his memoirs were first published, ergo, he clearly didn't embellish it with false details so that he could make money for himself (God knows how that silly point about charity even occurred to you). People don't lie in their private diaries Quantavius. No point talking to you anymore.

Ignore him. He's fetishized white people to such a ghoulish and frankly creepy degree, that he won't tolerate even the mildest criticism of them.

I've honestly never seen any human being as lost as this guy.

Thank you for the fairy tales. As with all fairy tales, you should start your story with 'Once upon a time'...LOL! Next you will tell us the British were cannibals and they ate the dead bodies of the Sikhs.

You no nothing of history. If the British had high moral according to you. Then why were their women only given equal right in the 1920s? The history of the British is painted in blood. They killed first and asked questions later. They, much like the Muslims, raped other lands for their benefits. The British committed a a genocide on the Native Indians of Northern America. Till this day the Native Indians are being oppressed by the governments of Canada and USA. I know you rely on your grade 8 social studies class as the end all and be all of facts. But the books only paint a pretty picture of the British, who only killed turkeys on thanksgiving to feed the Native Indians.....they are such nice people. They don't tell you how ethnic cleanse actually happened. Tribes were unable to speak their language, unable to practice their culture, children stripped away from their parents and sent off to boarding schools where they were never allowed to see their parents and were given a completely different way of life. Those kids, mothers, fathers, who refused to change were tortured, killed, and women were rapped. They were rapped to destroy them mentally and change the gene pool. People were not killed with bombs shot from 100 miles away. These killings were up close and personal. Slaughter a whole village takes some kind of animal instinct. No compassionate human would slaughter innocent men, women, and children. Yet, the British committed these crimes against the North American Native Indian. It is not far fetched for the British to take a prize from his slaughter. The culture of those times permitted endorsed this kind of stuff. Today the British were gold ribbons on their uniform to say what the soldier has accomplished and back then it was things taken from those who they slaughtered. Native Indians wore animal teeth around their neck as a show of what beastly animal they were able to kill. Some Singhs did similar things when they went hunting. Only difference here is the British did this showmanship after they slaughtered innocent humans. You can make a stink of history all you want, but the truth is, British is known to many and they don't rely on grade 8 social studies course as the be all and end all of history.

I've honestly never seen any human being as lost as this guy.

I've met a couple. They're all cut from one cloth.

They have this desperate need to fit in and be accepted. Their whole world collapses when they experience even the slightest sense of exclusion from whites. They may have had bad experiences with some boorish apnay.

When you see crew of whites and they have this one, single exuberant looking, token ethnic 'pet', you are probably looking at one.

I have to say: the whole colonial narrative with the docile, reliable 'loyal' Sikh forms the central part of what constitutes their personal 'religious identity'. That's why he is trying to attack so vigorously - what some of us are saying with an independent Sikh narrative/mentality totally jars with his own imagined perspective of what a Sikh is. His comments are a (probably subconscious) way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance he feels at encountering independent minded men. It also serves to show his masters just how loyal of a pet he is. lol

Guest Jacfsing2

I've met a couple. They're all cut from one cloth.

They have this desperate need to fit in and be accepted. Their whole world collapses when they experience even the slightest sense of exclusion from whites. They may have had bad experiences with some boorish apnay.

When you see crew of whites and they have this one, single exuberant looking, token ethnic 'pet', you are probably looking at one.

I have to say: the whole colonial narrative with the docile, reliable 'loyal' Sikh forms the central part of what constitutes their personal 'religious identity'. That's why he is trying to attack so vigorously - what some of us are saying with an independent Sikh narrative/mentality totally jars with his own imagined perspective of what a Sikh is. His comments are a (probably subconscious) way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance he feels at encountering independent minded men. It also serves to show his masters just how loyal of a pet he is. lol

If he wants to bow to Christians, why doesn't he just become one, (it saves the Sikhs a lot of honor if these people wouldn't bring the rest of our Panth down). I really don't see how the great GurSikhs who fought for the rights of humanity kissing the manmukhs.