Conditions

Big_Tera

Psychopaths

I know this may seem a peculiar subject. But someone like myself who has studied psychology . I am aware of many conditions such as these.

I have only ever come across 2 psychopaths in my life and because of my knowledge of them from my studies I can easily recognise them.

I have just come across another one of these and am not sure what to do. He like many of them is very smart and intelligent, He has got many people rapped around his finger. Apart from me. I Think he can sense that I see right through him. Should I expose him to everyone as I think he is a danger to other people.

Psychopaths

I know this may seem a peculiar subject. But someone like myself who has studied psychology . I am aware of many conditions such as these.

I have only ever come across 2 psychopaths in my life and because of my knowledge of them from my studies I can easily recognise them.

I have just come across another one of these and am not sure what to do. He like many of them is very smart and intelligent, He has got many people rapped around his finger. Apart from me. I Think he can sense that I see right through him. Should I expose him to everyone as I think he is a danger to other people.

Are you sure he is not a sociopath as opposed to a psychopath?

i studied psychology as well. And I've known a few psychopaths and sociopaths. What I've learnt is that they are actually either like that as a result of some childhood trauma which makes them incapable of relating to others feelings, or they were naturally born this way.

From my experiences in business and industry I'd say sociopaths (who are less likely to use violence than psychopaths) are VERY common in society, and most successful people are of this type.

Thing is, if you run around slandering this guy based on some gut instinct you have, and you are wrong - you would rightly be deserving of a good beating for your actions. On the other hand, these types of people are expert at manipulating others - so be careful that your plan doesn't flop and you end up looking like the nut job.

Tread carefully.

there is definitely an increase in the number of both wandering around, plus the types of programmes on TV seem to hero worship that behaviour e.g. Dexter, The black List , sons of anarchy, The tudors, the Borgias, etc, etc Films are no better now the heroes have to be just as psychotic as the baddies to win ... We live in a damaged world which idol worships negative role models. Having studied homeopathy I have seen personality changes after vaccinations in children , certainly we can induce an epigenetic change to a person through vaccine misuse (over stimulation/challenging the immune system as premature stages of development) . Often a physical challenge can lead to slowing or stopping of mental/emotional development until the challenge is overcome , in some cases it may never resume normality and this can lead to abberrant behaviour in the individuals going onwards in life (including amorality which leads to narcissistic tendencies , criminality (stealing, lying, cheating, abuse of others, violence)

But someone like myself who has studied psychology

i studied psychology as well.
Having studied homeopathy

:biggrin2: This is fast becoming the funniest thread ever. Anyone thats ever studied an 'ology' or 'pathy' at school as a 14 year old is suddenly the world expert on the matter.

How do I know ? Well,I studied anthropology at gcse level at school. I understand human behaviour. I can see the thing that links the 3 above. They have this need to mention their 'ology'. This is a condition.

:biggrin2: This is fast becoming the funniest thread ever. Anyone thats ever studied an 'ology' or 'pathy' at school as a 14 year old is suddenly the world expert on the matter.

How do I know ? Well, I'll have you know I studied anthropology at gcse level at school. I understand human behaviour. I can see the thing that links the 3 above. They have this need to mention their 'ology'. This is a condition.

How do I know ? Well, I'll have you know I studied anthropology at gcse level at school. I understand human behaviour. I can see the thing that links the 3 above. They have this need to mention their 'ology'. This is a condition.

Well i mentioned it to explain where I formed my opinion during studies and practice of my 'pathy' , also I mentioned general obs in daily life we are also being desensitised to abberrant behaviour to accept being treated worse ... but I don't think that OP will gain much by spouting off about his fears to others as they will probably ignore him and possibly even ostracise him through their conditioning (bit like how we are currently being told we are islamophobic if we have normal concerns about how the situation is affecting our daughters and womenfolk)

How do I know ? Well,I studied anthropology at gcse level at school. I understand human behaviour. I can see the thing that links the 3 above. They have this need to mention their 'ology'. This is a condition.

That's because you're an imbecile.

I studied it at post graduate level, and there was some insightful stuff there.

You sound like someone who would struggle with his GCSEs.

Guest Jacfsing2

Unless you can guarantee 100%, you shouldn't be ruining this person's life. You should have absolutely 0% mistakes about it, because if you are wrong; (which you most likely are), you could get sued, (or actually beaten up if this person wants some "badla").

Unless you can guarantee 100%, you shouldn't be ruining this person's life. You should have absolutely 0% mistakes about it, because if you are wrong; (which you most likely are), you could get sued, (or actually beaten up if this person wants some "badla").

Plus it could easily turn into looking like he is jealous of this guys popularity and being snide about it.

I studied it at post graduate level, and there was some insightful stuff there.

No. There was no "insightfull stuff" there.

And, I'm pretty sure you've said before you work in the legal field which makes your claims of postgraduate studies in psychology all the more bizzare.

You sound like someone who would struggle with his GCSEs.

.......says the man that claims to have done postgraduate studies and yet, strangely, thinks the two are 2 totally distinct words that need a space in between. Lets just be thankfull the actual word 'postgraduate' wasn't tested during your 'postgraduate' studies :biggrin2:

And, I'm pretty sure you've said before you work in the legal field which makes your claims of postgraduate studies in psychology all the more bizzare [sic].

I've worked in a number of fields.

And not everything people study or are interested in has to relate to some career objective. You do know people can study subjects just out of interest and self-development don't you?

Anyway, I suggest you quit your nonsense before you end up exposing your own stupidity again. Save yourself the embarrassment.