Black Magic

Guest Need help

• 9 months later...
On 15/02/2016 at 9:54 PM, harsharan000 said:

Pen Jee,

have you ever gone to a doctor for a check up? Have you had your blood or urine tested?

Maybe there is some vitamin or mineral deficency....

In bad moments, everything seems quite obscure .....

Somehow you seem abandoned, alone, so keep the company of good friends and family members, especially in these moments just to aid you. Bad moments if shared also, they become lighter ....

Apart from trying to lead a healthy life, like doing some exercises, walks, pranayam ...fruits.....do as the brothers above have advised.

That is like for example, chanting Wahiguru Simran for quite a good time, To start with, do it for 10 or 15 minutes, then increase it graduallly. But never ever leave this anchor of Naam.

Cause as the Bani says: with His Simran, even the mighty Kal, dares not come near that soul. So what to say about his subordinates, the bhoots.

Best wishes sister, if not other, keep in touch with us here.

Sat Sree Akal.

Good advise by Harsharan paji. The first thing some people tend to do is jump to conclusions about black magic. 

You should have got your blood tests done as Harsharan paji says for vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Some may cause cognitive problems and low mood. 

Vitamin D studies and B12 should be requested and urine test. Also counselling if it's something that is stressing you or that you can't cope with.

Fresh air is important too, so go outside for walks or shopping or even sit in the garden. 

1 hour ago, simran345 said:

Vitamin D studies and B12 should be requested and urine test. Also counselling if it's something that is stressing you or that you can't cope with.

Vitamin D and B12 deficiency can cause a lot of the symptoms the original poster has mentioned especially if you don'y eat meat (where most B12 and vitamin D come's from), I went through a period of time last year when i felt depleted of energy and had no interest in anything, had a blood test and it showed my B12 was rock bottom, was put on a course of 7 injections  and vegan vitamin D tablets, felt better about a month after, I'm not knocking the original posters thought's towards black magic but sometimes not looking after yourself does more damage than anything, we should all go and get checked up on a regular basis.

On 14/02/2016 at 11:17 PM, sikhni777 said:

This is a powerful video with a message. Watch it and you will realise how you can actually black magic yourself with your thinking.

This is the proven way to do it the Sikh way. Waheguru is a powerful name to focus and to say. Saying it with your tongue will attract into you virtues like truthfulness, satisfaction etc. When these develop then you will be able to enjoy your recitation even more.

Think of Ravans life. The one negative thought he had of wanting Sita drove him blind and to nothingness.

We are also nothing without Naam. Naam sustains us. Without Naam we have nothing to stand by us and we get steeped into sickness and try to look for excuses.

Naam jap yourself to success everyday. It kills all your negative thoughts giving you positive energy. You will never believe how high it can lift you if you never try it. Best of luck.

agreed that the Nitnem is the most powerful tehnology to combat negativity , proven by repeated failed attempts by FIL to hurt our family , in the end he worked out it had something to do with the gurbani the family was listening and insisted on having a copy of the prayers and translation , I just smiled and ignored ... Jis ka Sahib Dada hoe , tis no marr na sakey koe. 

4 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Why did you ignore? You never gave him bani... you should have. 

FILs and MILs, I am telling you ....some old beliefs. It is sad that some members of our community still practice such acts. 

why give to someone who I know does toone , to let him do beadbhi of gurbani ? My loyalty is to my Guru ji alone if he wants to look it up he can online ...

12 hours ago, simran345 said:

What were the name of the vegan vitamin D tablets? May I ask were they prescribed by the doctor? 

They were HuxD3 tablets, they were a pretty high dose (20,000IU, my vitamin d was pretty much non-existent), i'm not sure they do a lower dose but you can get other brands that are vegan at a lower dose, i got mine from the chemist, the doctor wasn't able to prescribe them but told me which ones to get, it's worth having a chat with your GP about it, i'm sure they'll help.

These are the ones i took.

http://www.huxley-europe.co.uk/huxd3

Holland and Barrett do a pretty good Vegetarian range of vitamins (if you based in the UK).

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

They were HuxD3 tablets, they were a pretty high dose (20,000IU, my vitamin d was pretty much non-existent), i'm not sure they do a lower dose but you can get other brands that are vegan at a lower dose, i got mine from the chemist, the doctor wasn't able to prescribe them but told me which ones to get, it's worth having a chat with your GP about it, i'm sure they'll help.

These are the ones i took.

http://www.huxley-europe.co.uk/huxd3

Holland and Barrett do a pretty good Vegetarian range of vitamins (if you based in the UK).

it is essential to have vitamin k2 alongside D3 else you  could increase risks for stroke/heart attack as the calcium absorbed from diet because of better levels of D3 may settle in arteries etc  without . Get a Vitamin K complex to ensure you are also get adequate amounts of both types . 

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

it is essential to have vitamin k2 alongside D3 else you  could increase risks for stroke/heart attack as the calcium absorbed from diet because of better levels of D3 may settle in arteries etc  without . Get a Vitamin K complex to ensure you are also get adequate amounts of both types . 

I was put on a cocktail of vitamins when i had a vitamin d3 course late last year, one of those was indeed vitamin k, it's not pleasant having to take higher doses of vitamins but in this case the end's justified the means so to speak, my advice would be, if you need to and you can't or are not able to get the right vitamins from your diet for whatever reason, it's sometimes worth taking daily multi-vitamins, it'll save you grief in the long run but speak to your GP first.