My India Blog

simran345

I actually love going to India. I'm going to be there in the upcoming weeks.

I think I'm getting used to it now. Being occupied in the wedding, didn't give a chance to talk to family members and friends properly. But in the last two days we have shared aspects of our different lives, be it dukh sukh or daily life routines and will probably miss some family members. I think one needs time to get used the transition in order to appreciate Gods diversity of creation.

There is an ongoing transport strike. My sis in law stuck and cant reach delhi. Planes are all booked and trains not operating.

Hanji there is the protest going on. Can she get a plane from Amritsar to Delhi ?

When roads are blocked then buses are useless.

They have managed a direct flight from Amritsar to heathrow.. took so many phone calls and emails. All routes to Delhi are blocked. 12 people were killed as a result of having been attacked by the protesters. A normal flight from chandigarh to delhi which would cost rs 4000 was sold for rs 99000 or something.