Sign in to follow this  
simran345

My India Blog

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru bless your journey, ? it is really hard for anyone to travel in India and expect that nothing has changed over the years.

I actually love going to India. I'm going to be there in the upcoming weeks.

• Like 1

I actually love going to India. I'm going to be there in the upcoming weeks.

I think I'm getting used to it now. Being occupied in the wedding, didn't give a chance to talk to family members and friends properly. But in the last two days we have shared aspects of our different lives, be it dukh sukh or daily life routines and will probably miss some family members. I think one needs time to get used the transition in order to appreciate Gods diversity of creation.

There is an ongoing transport strike. My sis in law stuck and cant reach delhi. Planes are all booked and trains not operating.

Hanji there is the protest going on. Can she get a plane from Amritsar to Delhi ?

When roads are blocked then buses are useless.

They have managed a direct flight from Amritsar to heathrow.. took so many phone calls and emails. All routes to Delhi are blocked. 12 people were killed as a result of having been attacked by the protesters. A normal flight from chandigarh to delhi which would cost rs 4000 was sold for rs 99000 or something.

Edited by sikhni777

The reason there is no transport en route Delhi from Punjab is that there's chaos in Haryana. Haryanvi jaatts demand special reservation status - they have blocked main roads, water supplies put fire to govt buildings and rail stations. Army has the order of shoot at sight. 10 already killed in the violences across Haryana.

As far I heard, govt is ready to meet all their demands. I wonder if Punjabi jatts can get the same now without much hassle..

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2

The reason there is no transport en route Delhi from Punjab is that there's chaos in Haryana. Haryanvi jaatts demand special reservation status - they have blocked main roads, water supplies put fire to govt buildings and rail stations. Army has the order of shoot at sight. 10 already killed in the violences across Haryana.

As far I heard, govt is ready to meet all their demands. I wonder if Punjabi jatts can get the same now without much hassle..

They'll make it much harder for Punjabis to get any rights, the only reason Haryana and Himachel were created was to separate Punjab (based on religion), despite every other state was divided on language.

I thought this had already happened. They've already been declared a backward caste and have reservations. Last year I think?

Absolutely correct DalSingh101.

Two years ago, jatt sikhs were officially classified as backwards, as per their own demands.

Funny old world mate.