Sign in to follow this  
StarStriker

Sunny Hundal's Latest Sikh Article

Guest Jacfsing2
23 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Great article. . Absolutely spot on. 

How? Aren't you the same person who once asked why Sikhs became fundamental? 1. Naam Japna, (don't know if your a Missionary, but this is Sikhi), 2. Kirat Karni, (don't  know if you like honest lifestyle and working honesty), 3. Vand Ki Chackna, (don't know if your too busy caring about yourself, but in Sikhi there's Sarbat Da Bhalla). These 3 are the fundamentals of Sikhi.

Anand Karaj is not a ritual. It's Sikhs pledging their life to the way of Gurmat and prerequiste to that is to believe Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as your Guru. If person doesn't even believe in Sikhi then it is insulting our faith and Guru laid Anand Karaj.

People like Sukh Virk go out and drink and have cut hair, but they try to act like they are Sikhs just because they're Punjabi. Typical pindoo, narrow minded Punjabi

• Like 4

3 hours ago, genie said:

mix faith Sikh marriage = anti-sikh genocide of future generations.

Simple as that

You've hit the nail on the head. The arguments made about the sanctity of the Anand Karaj are totally valid, but the crux of the argument is whether our community wants to survive or not. If Sikhs want to survive then mixed marriages must be stopped.

It is ironic that the pro mixed-marriage brigade claim to be tolerant but are so full of self-hate/loathing that they can't tolerate their OWN community surviving !!!!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Anand Karaj is not a ritual. It's Sikhs pledging their life to the way of Gurmat and prerequiste to that is to believe Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as your Guru. If person doesn't even believe in Sikhi then it is insulting our faith and Guru laid Anand Karaj.

People like Sukh Virk go out and drink and have cut hair, but they try to act like they are Sikhs just because they're Punjabi. Typical pindoo, narrow minded Punjabi

Well said, its far left punjabi atheists (usually communists) that have Sikh names or are born in Sikh families who feel they are entitled to tell us Sikhs what we should do in our religion and community. These people are aurangzebs in disguise.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Pehlvan said:

You've hit the nail on the head. The arguments made about the sanctity of the Anand Karaj are totally valid, but the crux of the argument is whether our community wants to survive or not. If Sikhs want to survive then mixed marriages must be stopped.

It is ironic that the pro mixed-marriage brigade claim to be tolerant but are so full of self-hate/loathing that they can't tolerate their OWN community surviving !!!!

Yup i only started seeing it as genocide when I started seeing the real life cases of mixed sikh faith marriages producing hardly any Sikh kids. Thats a disgusting evil and genocidal reality of inter-faith weddings concerning our people.

The white nationalists are complaning their white women are causing their race's genocide by sleeping around with blacks and producing mixed race black kids. Now that is a valid view to hold if your sole existance as a community is due to your race because black + white = non-white kid and that kid will identify and fit in to the black community always not the white. So there is justification for that view, it is a racist view but its a matter of real concern and survival for those white nationalist people.

For us Sikhs we dont care for race. We care about our faith and keeping our faith alive, so we look for Sikhs marrying fellow Sikhs to carry on producing Sikh offspring who are strong in their religion and proud. And because most of our people are punjabi pendu's due to their parents not teaching them the basics, so they do not feel the need to go out and give parchar to non-sikhs so that they can convert more people to the faith rather they sit back and chill let others groom and convert our people into their abrahmic nonsense. So when we are attacked on a demographic and population level as well as ideological then we can see the real motive is to decrease our influence and numbers in the world.

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
37 minutes ago, genie said:

Yup i only started seeing it as genocide when I started seeing the real life cases of mixed sikh faith marriages producing hardly any Sikh kids. Thats a disgusting evil and genocidal reality of inter-faith weddings concerning our people.

The white nationalists are complaning their white women are causing their race's genocide by sleeping around with blacks and producing mixed race black kids. Now that is a valid view to hold if your sole existance as a community is due to your race because black + white = non-white kid and that kid will identify and fit in to the black community always not the white. So there is justification for that view, it is a racist view but its a matter of real concern and survival for those white nationalist people.

For us Sikhs we dont care for race. We care about our faith and keeping our faith alive, so we look for Sikhs marrying fellow Sikhs to carry on producing Sikh offspring who are strong in their religion and proud. And because most of our people are punjabi pendu's due to their parents not teaching them the basics, so they do not feel the need to go out and give parchar to non-sikhs so that they can convert more people to the faith rather they sit back and chill let others groom and convert our people into their abrahmic nonsense. So when we are attacked on a demographic and population level as well as ideological then we can see the real motive is to decrease our influence and numbers in the world.

+1 If it's a Sikh interfaith marriage, it's most likely just a Sikh-in-name-only, marrying someone who isn't a Sikh at all. (In other words, it wasn't much important for them at all). That white nationalist stuff on intermixing kids is nonsense, especially since it was whites who impregnated the African slaves as well as the Tribal people in North and South America, so that is just their Pakhand, (we need to spread as more than just a community from a small section and see bigger). The bigger problem would be many people within our own Dharam have a negative view on other Sikhs.

Most whites aren't like this. They are the ones most into inter-racial than anyone else. At least in England. If they see a hot girl from any race they want her. End of. I wouldn't pay too much attention to backwater redneck thinking myself if I was you. 

Plus when you do genetic tests on these 'white people' you find that they commonly aren't as racially 'pure' as they like to think anyway. In amongst all their colonising and gallivanting around the globe, their ancestors have ended up shagging (and raping)  a fair few non-white women. The genes of the children of these 'encounters' usually ended up back in mainstream white society. 

• Like 1

On 20 August 2016 at 0:42 PM, Singh559 said:

It's only a card!

On 29/02/2016 at 6:20 PM, simran345 said:

Some Muslim guys tried to influence me to bad ways when I was at University, but God saved me from what my sister went through above just in time. So no it's not imaginary.

How often do they target Sikh girls for this stuff? Is it common?

On 26/11/2016 at 5:18 AM, canadianguest5 said:

How many times are you going to ask this? 

Guest Jacfsing2
38 minutes ago, simran345 said:

How many times are you going to ask this? 

He's an SJW, seeing the rest of his posts he clearly views it as something that doesn't happen. 

On 11/26/2016 at 0:18 AM, canadianguest5 said:

What is your obession with just one issue on this forum, can you even talk about something else other than your Islamic Apologetics? Even normal women get cat-called a lot for no apparent reason other than the guy has Kaam.

On 20/08/2016 at 8:42 PM, Singh559 said:

That's a bit rich