Singhs Skirting The Edge Of Copywrite Infringement

JagsawSingh

It all started with the Murgh Donalds Punjabi restaurant opposite Southall McDonalds a few years ago. We should have nipped it in the bud right there and then for things are now very much out of hand in that there is almost an epidemic at the moment with Singhs up and down the land skirting very very close to the edge when it comes to copywrite. One Singh done it. And now every Singh and his shop is jumping on the bandwagon. It won't be long before sainsbury's lawyers come calling.

12749970_1507786476196377_53243057_n.jpg

BQxlkeVCMAADlcw.jpg

4974745504_1976ae7fa1_b.jpg

BBeJtNSCYAAnAs3.jpg

21190020.jpg

Its all rather amusing. Why not? Does this royal 'we' have a copyright on 'Singh'?

No, like I said things are now very much out of control. As I said before, we should have killed this bug as soon as it appeared with the 'Murgh Donalds' a few years now. Now, its a unstoppable monster. Its only a matter of time before we get a Morrisinghs and M&S (Marks and Singh):

Ccb-du1UEAAfmnt.jpg

Love the way Mr Singh has copied the McDonalds AND Burger King trademarks all in one go. Still think he could have added a KFC too it too. Oh wait...........

CIe9ZitWwAAt7Xt.jpg

Oh yes, saw this one on my travels too, Sardar's Fish N Chicken ? They all are good at advertising and know how to attract the public ?