Singhs Skirting The Edge Of Copywrite Infringement

JagsawSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

whether it was clear or not using a sikh given name with meat endorsements is wrong, pure and simple!

There's nothing we could really do about this, (we can't claim discrimination or something or stereotyping). All we can do is ask them to stop.

Sardar Fried Chicken! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry too funny!!!

Honestly why not? SFC and KFC are clearly different. Anybody can see that. These copyright and patency laws are going to far. Who is paying patency fees for ancient knowledge like algebra and trigonometry?

No man is an island.

Guest Jacfsing2

Sardar Fried Chicken! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry too funny!!!

Honestly why not? SFC and KFC are clearly different. Anybody can see that. These copyright and patency laws are going to far. Who is paying patency fees for ancient knowledge like algebra and trigonometry?

No man is an island.

The copyright infringement was on SinghBury's not Sardar Fried Chicken.

There's nothing we could really do about this, (we can't claim discrimination or something or stereotyping). All we can do is tell them to stop.

Tell? ? I think you meant to say ask, you me or anyone else here cant tell him to do anything. Dont see the big deal anyways, but apparently discussing meat is a no no, so ill leave it at that.

Guest Jacfsing2

Tell? ? I think you meant to say ask, you me or anyone else here cant tell him to do anything. Dont see the big deal anyways, but apparently discussing meat is a no no, so ill leave it at that.

Thanks for that.