Depression

kaurp

I think it 's the mentality that people here have.People don't have the time to listen and help .Relations don't carry the same value.People instead of helping start ignoring you.I have asked my husband many times to sit and discuss ,something is wrong and it 's effecting me badly.Instead of helping me out he complains my parents that I am giving him unnecessary stress and he just don't want any stress.

Penji Kaurp, I don't know if I will be of any help to you, but if you want to share any concerns or talk about anything, you are welcome to message me. I can listen to whatever is worrying you, sometimes it helps to write out our dukhs anonymously, which maybe less of a burden to keep stressing over it. Plus, I will not judge you on anything, I'm here if you need somebody to listen to you.

This is what I try to do if I feel so depressed even though I am on Medicine. I take off my glass put them aside and say to myself Goodbye depression. Depression hurts only those that have it know others with depression feel.

Guest Singh - Chardi Kala

Hi, I am no expert, but I believe things like diet / exercise and Gurbani can assist with negativity / stress / depression. As The Gurus advised eat little (meaning eat right), to eat 'good' food such as Hazel nuts, Almonds in the morning with fruit such as berries/banana/apples.

Changing diet may help immensely, in the modern world which promotes very sugary/chemical based food, unhealthy eating and living can increase negativity in the mind which can influence more depressive state of mind. To be fit (in mind and body) and read/hear Gurbani - Shabads (spiritually) can lead to a Chardi Kalaa way of life : )