Veganism

bdemon

WJKK WJKF

Eating a vegan diet with high carbs may give you energy and a percentage of protein but no where near enough to build muscle and strength.

Are you sure you cant get enough protien on a vegan diet? because i have between 110 grans or protien and 120 grams every day, more than most people eating meat, i can show you on myfitnesspal also, and its quite easy. Beans, grain, oats, tofu, rice, pasta, thats more than 100 grams of protien in that (depending on portion size ofc, by its not hard) and you Can gain.muscle on a vegan diet, As long as your eating a surpluss of calories, substaicial protien and focusing on hypertrophy in the gym.

The way you imply that meat eaters are fighting obesity and cancer is comical to. It's carbs what make you fat, not meat.

firstly, its a proven fact you are more likely to be obese if you eat meat, even if your track your calories, and cancer and beart disease are proven to be directly linked to consomption of meat, stated by the world health organissation and experts in the field, if your too lazy to search them up i can provide links.

secondly carbs make you fat is a myth, vegetarians are fat becuase they have milk and cheese, milk is used to make a baby calf triple its weight within 6 months, so just imagine what impact it has humans, carbs dont make you fat thats a lie, JUST LOOK AT DURIAN RIDER, read the china study, carbs dont turn into fat thats a myth, dont believe everything you hear. its called fat for a reason, eating fat makes you fat not carbs.

This is due to the fact that if you don't use as many calories as you have eaten, the energy is stored by the body as fat.

like i said before, do some research, i dont blame you bc i used to believe that also until j started studying it and tried it out for myself.

Veg is high on carbs and low on protein. Meat is low on carbs, high on protein.

Meat is low on carbs, carbs and glucose, your brain runs on glucose, if you have a low carb diet i dont blame you for not being able to understand what im saying.

That's why many a vegetarian/vegan are fat because of to many carbs.

The mma fighter and especially the worlds strongest man are probably heavy duty pumped full of steroids even though they are vegan. You cannot put that much muscle on, in a vegan diet.

Vegan gains, Jon Venus, Chakabars and many other examples i can give of people who prove you can build muscle

It's just simple science.

find some statistics, its not simple science, its made up science.

Mass yea, but not muscle. Mass and muscle are two different things.

I didn't mean by eating meat it will help you fight at all. What I meant was by having a balanced diet, the body is strong enough to fight.

what balancd diet do you mean, some countries are now compeltely taking meat out of the balanc r d diet chart bc they relis that its not good for us and un neccesary

You can weight train all you want, but you won't get anywhere if your not eating right in terms of muscle gain and strength training.

Well i must be superman then coz im doing it

How many calories do you need to consume on a vegan diet to gain muscle?

same as meat eater, it just that vegans eat more and on average we et the samr amount of protien as a meat eater, I get eay more protien in then many of my friends who eat meat.

Because you need 1.5 grams of protein per Ib of body to build muscle.

u need 1 gram per lb but even if i went with your number its not hard on a vegan diet mate

Do you not eat for your taste buds? Do you not enjoy daal and have the extra roti? I eat meat and when I jhatka an animal.

U didnt havr yo tell me you eat meat, i figured it out lol, when someone says whatever they can to try and justify their bad habbits.

I consume it all. Yea I enjoy it, but I also enjoy eating daal too.

then just eat dall, who are you to kill a soul?

When I jhatka an animal, I have to steady my emotion and jhatka with compassion.

unless there is nothing else left to eat ou cannot justify that.

How do you think you would steady your emotion if it came to having to defend yourself from death by another person?

fighting for justice and fighting to oprss are completely different.

If you have never experienced an emotion, it is very hard to try and feel it. Like how you feel when you lose a parent, brother or sister, you only know when you experience it.

Again, if your vegan be vegan. But don't tell me I should be a vegan. I won't tell you to be a meat eater either.

lol, i can tell you to be vegan bc we are sharing this planet and therefore we all have a responsibility to take care of it, killing animals is inefficient and you could end world hunger if you didnt kill animals, but because you like the taste you will continue eating.them and stick a middle finger upto all the africans starving.

There's benefits and disadvantages to both.

you havnt managed to give me one disavantage of veganism but i can tell you many about eating animals.

If the governments tells me to be vegan, I will decline and carry on Hunting, practising how to use a rifle and how to use my kirpan.

you do that, show how strong you are by hunting a defenceless animal

The veg you consume is fertilised with the manure of animals too, from chickens to horses.

one humble request my friend, watch cowspiracy, forks over knives or earthlngs, read thr china study and then reply to this. do ur reaearxh before you mislead others who may be reading this.

WJKK WJKF

Eating a vegan diet with high carbs may give you energy and a percentage of protein but no where near enough to build muscle and strength.

Are you sure you cant get enough protien on a vegan diet? because i have between 110 grans or protien and 120 grams every day, more than most people eating meat, i can show you on myfitnesspal also, and its quite easy. Beans, grain, oats, tofu, rice, pasta, thats more than 100 grams of protien in that (depending on portion size ofc, by its not hard) and you Can gain.muscle on a vegan diet, As long as your eating a surpluss of calories, substaicial protien and focusing on hypertrophy in the gym.

The way you imply that meat eaters are fighting obesity and cancer is comical to. It's carbs what make you fat, not meat.

firstly, its a proven fact you are more likely to be obese if you eat meat, even if your track your calories, and cancer and beart disease are proven to be directly linked to consomption of meat, stated by the world health organissation and experts in the field, if your too lazy to search them up i can provide links.

secondly carbs make you fat is a myth, vegetarians are fat becuase they have milk and cheese, milk is used to make a baby calf triple its weight within 6 months, so just imagine what impact it has humans, carbs dont make you fat thats a lie, JUST LOOK AT DURIAN RIDER, read the china study, carbs dont turn into fat thats a myth, dont believe every

This is due to the fact that if you don't use as many calories as you have eaten, the energy is stored by the body as fat. Veg is high on carbs and low on protein. Meat is low on carbs, high on protein. That's why many a vegetarian/vegan are fat because of to many carbs.

The mma fighter and especially the worlds strongest man are probably heavy duty pumped full of steroids even though they are vegan. You cannot put that much muscle on, in a vegan diet. It's just simple science. Mass yea, but not muscle. Mass and muscle are two different things.

I didn't mean by eating meat it will help you fight at all. What I meant was by having a balanced diet, the body is strong enough to fight. You can weight train all you want, but you won't get anywhere if your not eating right in terms of muscle gain and strength training. How many calories do you need to consume on a vegan diet to gain muscle? Because you need 1.5 grams of protein per Ib of body to build muscle.

Do you not eat for your taste buds? Do you not enjoy daal and have the extra roti? I eat meat and when I jhatka an animal. I consume it all. Yea I enjoy it, but I also enjoy eating daal too. When I jhatka an animal, I have to steady my emotion and jhatka with compassion. How do you think you would steady your emotion if it came to having to defend yourself from death by another person? If you have never experienced an emotion, it is very hard to try and feel it. Like how you feel when you lose a parent, brother or sister, you only know when you experience it.

Again, if your vegan be vegan. But don't tell me I should be a vegan. I won't tell you to be a meat eater either. There's benefits and disadvantages to both. If the governments tells me to be vegan, I will decline and carry on Hunting, practising how to use a rifle and how to use my kirpan.

The veg you consume is fertilised with the manure of animals too, from chickens to horses.

WJKK WJKF

Please do not insult me by trying to call me lazy. You do not know me personally. We are brothers in faith. We do not need to insult one another even if we have different views. Waheguru is within all.

Obviously, I don't know your body mass, but if your consuming up to 120g of protein per day that's still not enough to BUILD muscle. What is your calorie intake and carb intake for that percentage of protein to be consumed? You need a 1.5g to 2g of protein per Ib of body weight to build muscle, not retain muscle.

Vegetarians are not fat because they eat loads of cheese and drink loads of milk. That's a huge assumption. It's carlorie and carb intake. It's a mix of EATING TOO MUCH and not exercising or being physical. As it is the same for a meat eater.

It was processed meats and red meat which was linked to cancer. Not unprocessed meat. Please do not misinterpret the fact. The experts now state that animal and full fat dairy fat is better than veg fats in reducing cholesterol and breaking down your own body fat as there are 4 sub groups of saturated fat. All not being unhealthy.

I can also remember the world health experts as you say advise that the old " Apple a day, keeps the doctor away" as wrong lol as the acidity within the apple is bad for your teeth!

Carbs making you fat are not a myth. Do not debunk everything you disagree with as a myth. Contemplate it atleast. If you drop you carbs per day, you will lose weight due to the body then have to use stored energy (fat) because as you said, there was less carb (energy) intake.

I am not obese. I am at a healthy weight with great muscle mass. My body fat is very low because I can see my abdominal muscles. Health wise I'm fit as a fiddle. I do not have cancer and I am not obese with the kirpa of the gurus hukam.

Where do you buy your food products from and how are they grown? Using which fertilisers and from what country? Do you grow your own veg? Where do you buy your rice from? Do you use animal by products? Play the tabla?

Exploitation of people and animals occurs every single split second. There is exploitation within everything here on this world. Nothing is pure and free from some form of pain from the person who picks the rice you consume to the person who made your belt or sewn your clothes. Only naam is pure.

Guest Jacfsing2

WJKK WJKF

Please do not insult me by trying to call me lazy. You do not know me personally. We are brothers in faith. We do not need to insult one another even if we have different views. Waheguru is within all.

Obviously, I don't know your body mass, but if your consuming up to 120g of protein per day that's still not enough to BUILD muscle. What is your calorie intake and carb intake for that percentage of protein to be consumed? You need a 1.5g to 2g of protein per Ib of body weight to build muscle, not retain muscle.

Vegetarians are not fat because they eat loads of cheese and drink loads of milk. That's a huge assumption. It's carlorie and carb intake. It's a mix of EATING TOO MUCH and not exercising or being physical. As it is the same for a meat eater.

It was processed meats and red meat which was linked to cancer. Not unprocessed meat. Please do not misinterpret the fact. The experts now state that animal and full fat dairy fat is better than veg fats in reducing cholesterol and breaking down your own body fat as there are 4 sub groups of saturated fat. All not being unhealthy.

I can also remember the world health experts as you say advise that the old " Apple a day, keeps the doctor away" as wrong lol as the acidity within the apple is bad for your teeth!

Carbs making you fat are not a myth. Do not debunk everything you disagree with as a myth. Contemplate it atleast. If you drop you carbs per day, you will lose weight due to the body then have to use stored energy (fat) because as you said, there was less carb (energy) intake.

I am not obese. I am at a healthy weight with great muscle mass. My body fat is very low because I can see my abdominal muscles. Health wise I'm fit as a fiddle. I do not have cancer and I am not obese with the kirpa of the gurus hukam.

Where do you buy your food products from and how are they grown? Using which fertilisers and from what country? Do you grow your own veg? Where do you buy your rice from? Do you use animal by products? Play the tabla?

Exploitation of people and animals occurs every single split second. There is exploitation within everything here on this world. Nothing is pure and free from some form of pain from the person who picks the rice you consume to the person who made your belt or sewn your clothes. Only naam is pure.

*(This topic will probably be locked soon?)

Veganism is great, but I'm vegetarian myself. Compassion should also be extended to all life forms - not just sentient beings. Plants are a life form and ethical agricultural practices should also be supported. With that said I'm not a blind supporter of organic - those who don't have a knowledge of crop yield and population and blindly support pure organic products, you're essentially also supporting the starvation of a select number of people.

Nothing is black and white and getting complacent in being a vegetarian or vegan isn't enough. There should be logic and reasoning behind what you do - not just confirmation biases that support your viewpoint.

With that said I don't think vegetarianism or veganism gives a person any sort of spiritual or higher avasta - only meditation/bhagti/prem can do that and that will flow through all your actions in my opinion. My support of vegetarianism and veganism comes from how it's the most ethical way to consume food and ensures the survival of all life on the planet.

WJKK WJKF

sorry bro i read the first few para's n i couldnt help but laugh.

Where r u getting this information from?? how can u say i dont eat enough protien when u don even know my size lol??

sorry mate i cant take you seriously, i really hope you are young because you have a lot to learn n i don hink u watched any of those movies in five minutes.

im dont wanna bother responding but i feel like i have too just incase people take you seriously.

studies PROVE that a sendentary vegan is more healthy than a marathon runner who has a bad diet.

You think carbs make you fat lol, search durianrider on youtube

by cutting carbs out of your diet your body has to run on fat but what does this prove ?

I seriously hope you are young bro, like 15 or 16, you have a lot to learn about the world.

I highly reccommend you watch those videos and read those books i said in the previous post

Please stop spreading false information and do some reserach also, although the who say carcinagin is processed meat they also say its most probably unproccessed meat, and there are many more studies which support this.

the most well renound doctors in the world say meat is related to disease and carbs do not make you fat. Dr mcdoogle for example

I hope guru blesses you with some gyan about compassion, if the guru cant save you from this 'the world is already feels pain so lets add to it' thinking and mentality no one can.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

I don't care for your arguments about how to get protein, but you're spewing broscience. Your body can't process over a certain amount of protein - the reason why people carb cycle and change it up is to control their blood insulin levels to cut or bulk and also change carb intake to time a workout, account for volume increase or decrease or whether they're on a cut or a bulk. You can gain maximum amount muscle on minimum protein and a high carb diet, but you can also do the same on a lean bulk where you only gain a minimum amount of fat and the same amount of protein.

Gaining muscle is a very very slow process, but you can get strong as you gain weight (ie. get fat) quick. What people don't realize when they get strong and then cut and are disappointed that they don't have much muscle to show is they don't account for how much actual muscle it's naturally possible to gain in x time frame.

Also there is no such thing as healthy weight - that is what broscientists use to say something that doesn't mean anything at all. Stating your LBM/BF%, height, weight and deadlift/squat/bench/OHP will be a better way to tell if you're at a "healthy weight".

I always laugh when Punjabis try to justify their meat eating because they "lift" and want to "maximize gains". Fact is you don't have a basic understanding of nutrition and human physiology - once you've read up on it please come back and tell me whether or not you need to consume (X.Xprotein*bodyweight in lbs) lol.

This is kind of unrelated, but it's very relevant:

I don't care for your arguments about how to get protein, but you're spewing broscience. Your body can't process over a certain amount of protein - the reason why people carb cycle and change it up is to control their blood insulin levels to cut or bulk and also change carb intake to time a workout, account for volume increase or decrease or whether they're on a cut or a bulk. You can gain maximum amount muscle on minimum protein and a high carb diet, but you can also do the same on a lean bulk where you only gain a minimum amount of fat and the same amount of protein.

Gaining muscle is a very very slow process, but you can get strong as you gain weight (ie. get fat) quick. What people don't realize when they get strong and then cut and are disappointed that they don't have much muscle to show is they don't account for how much actual muscle it's naturally possible to gain in x time frame.

Also there is no such thing as healthy weight - that is what broscientists use to say something that doesn't mean anything at all. Stating your LBM/BF%, height, weight and deadlift/squat/bench/OHP will be a better way to tell if you're at a "healthy weight".

I always laugh when Punjabis try to justify their meat eating because they "lift" and want to "maximize gains". Fact is you don't have a basic understanding of nutrition and human physiology - once you've read up on it please come back and tell me whether or not you need to consume (X.Xprotein*bodyweight in lbs) lol.

This is kind of unrelated, but it's very relevant:

WJKK WJKF

I eat meat because I hunt and jhatka. This was hukam. What do you think I should do with the poultry I shot?

Vegans and veggies argue their diets are spiritual lol, yet you all claim this scientist an that scientist.....i eat a balanced diet of everything.

Please stop telling sikhs they can't practice jhatka.

By healthy body weight, I meant Lean Body Mass. How can you not be of a healthy weight? I have been body building for over 10 years. Please do any search yourself to check the amount of protein you need to build muscle on a body builders diet.

Advocating flesh consumption with Gurbani is really bad.. Our Guru Sahibs teach us to have daya for all beings, when you fail to see Paramatma ji in those animals which you eat (with your own permission), are you really a Sikh then..?

WJKK WJKF

Paramatma will be the only judge in my karma and whether I'm a sikh. Who are you to judge another person lol? See how high status you vegan and vegetarians feel you are due to diet!

Do you think waheguru dies? If not what death of waheguru actually occurs when one consumes jhatka?

You argue veg has less senses, read what gurbani tells you about what the poor sugar cain goes through! You still have to jhatka veg go consume it whether it has 3 senses or 5.

So you eat for survival then to do bhagti? So you never enjoy your daal sabhji? EVER? Do you not practice your shakti? Do you do any form of combat? Do you know how to use your kirpan?

Bhagti and shakti make a Khalsa sikh.

sorry bro i read the first few para's n i couldnt help but laugh.

Where r u getting this information from?? how can u say i dont eat enough protien when u don even know my size lol??

sorry mate i cant take you seriously, i really hope you are young because you have a lot to learn n i don hink u watched any of those movies in five minutes.

im dont wanna bother responding but i feel like i have too just incase people take you seriously.

studies PROVE that a sendentary vegan is more healthy than a marathon runner who has a bad diet.

You think carbs make you fat lol, search durianrider on youtube

by cutting carbs out of your diet your body has to run on fat but what does this prove ?

I seriously hope you are young bro, like 15 or 16, you have a lot to learn about the world.

I highly reccommend you watch those videos and read those books i said in the previous post

Please stop spreading false information and do some reserach also, although the who say carcinagin is processed meat they also say its most probably unproccessed meat, and there are many more studies which support this.

the most well renound doctors in the world say meat is related to disease and carbs do not make you fat. Dr mcdoogle for example

I hope guru blesses you with some gyan about compassion, if the guru cant save you from this 'the world is already feels pain so lets add to it' thinking and mentality no one can.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

I also find what you say about veganism funny.

I asked you more info on your weight if you read what I wrote properly but obviously you won't answer my post accurately.

Again, if your eating 110g of protein, that is enough for a 5 stone person to build muscle. That's why I said that's too low.

Again, be a vegan but don't tell me to be.

Compassion can be within death aswell. That's what jhatka is.

Do you think it's wrong to put a dog down here in the uk when it's too ill?

That is disgusting for you to take part in hunting. Do your hands give mukti to the prans which are killed for your sheer sadistic mind? My Sri Guru Sahib ji grants mukti to those animals, while yours do not.

WJKK WJKF

Penji, guru sahib gave us guru panth and guru Granth. Are you also as disgusted at the sikhs who slaughtered other humans during battle? Or the sikhs what got revenge on the individuals who attacked our gurdware in puratan times?

Take your disgust and go and discuss it with the many Nihang Singh in Anandpur celebrating Hola Mohalla, also carrying out jhatka as maha prashad.

Read Shri Guru Nanak dev jis shabad on the disgust of meat by the pandits and also read how guru sahib ordered the nigara to be built and how sikh and the gurus jhatkaad animals for consumption in various granths.