Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI SAID : "The only spiritual life you need is not to react."

To be calm is the greatest asset in the world. It's the greatest siddhi, the greatest power you can have. If you can only learn to be calm you will solve every problem.

This is something you must remember. When you are perfectly calm, time stops. There is no time, karma stops, samskaras stop. Everything becomes null and void.

For when you are calm you are one with the entire energy of the universe and everything will go well with you. To be calm means you are in control.

You're not worried about the situation, the outcome. What is going to happen tomorrow.

To be calm means everything is alright. There is nothing to worry about, nothing to fret over.

This is also the meaning of the biblical saying, "Be still and know that I am God."

To be calm is to be still. The Only Spiritual Life You Need Is Not To React! 

image.png.d4e8dc4349fadfd501238dd63b484598.png

If you are able to understand it... u will never complain in life....

Souls and Karmic Connections

We have traveled through many lifetimes and lived with many different souls amid family, friends or those who don't really get along with us. 
Some may have even tried to harm us emotionally, physically or spiritually. 
All said and done we all are the same and belong to only one group that is SOULS. 
We all have traveled together in different lifetimes and have shared various relationships with each other such as,

Father-Mother
Husband-Wife
Uncle-Aunt
Brother-Sister
Friends
Neighbours
Servants
Drivers and 
even so-called Enemies.

Each person is a Soul that tries to help the other move forward spiritually and reduce the Karmic baggage.

Sometimes the Soul that loves us the most, might willingly take birth as an enemy or a tormentor in a lifetime, just to help us work out our karma. 
Thus, a person, who we think hates us and we in return hate, 
might be our greatest well-wisher spiritually.

He or She may be responsible for our becoming spiritual or compassionate. 
That very person who is creating hell in our lives may bring us closer to spirituality. In the present lifetime, he/she may be doing so because that could be the only way to teach us a lesson. 

Sometimes, a Soul is reborn just to comfort us and be there in times of need.

So, who is our friend and who is our enemy? 
They all are part of the Soul-Family who wants to help us and want help in return. 
Sometimes an opportunity comes in the form of a Disaster. 
Sometimes, the only way to grow spiritually and in life is through pain, sorrow and turmoil.

That is when Life seems strange.

Hence never form judgments, abuse or hate and never say nasty things about anyone. 
Who knows we may be harming the Soul who loves us the most spiritually but are not able to recognize it as the soul is wearing a different body in this particular lifetime .

You're so hard on yourself.
Take a moment..
Sit back.
Marvel at your life:
at the grief that softened you,
at the heartache that wisened you,
at the suffering that strengthened you.
Despite everything,
you still grow,
Be proud of this.

"Start a new trend. 
Stop saying 'Sorry' instead say 'Thanks'. 
Like in place of 'Sorry 
I am late' say 'Thank you for waiting for me'.  
This will shift the way you think and of yourself and improve your 
relationships with others who get to receive your 'gratitude' instead of 'Negativity'

Mili thi Zindagi

khuda ko raazi karne ke liye...,

Par waqt beet raha hai

kagaz ke tukde kamane k liye...,

kya karoge itna paisa kamakar...?

Na kafan me jeb hai,

na Qabar may Almari...,

aur ye maut ke Farishtey

to rishwat bhi nahi lete...

On Jealousy & Envy

Jealousy is an immature emotion. Adults should have learned better but in many cases they haven't. Jealousy is to consider another person as an object of possession, a person who has no right to make their own choices.

Yes, we all feel the sting of jealousy sometimes and we need to acknowledge and accept the emotion, and then release it as something that is simply not rational nor helpful to us. We need to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and consider whether we would appreciate the lack of trust that a person jealous of us is demonstrating, and their desire to manipulate and control our choices. Probably we wouldn't. And most importantly, we need to spot the fears that underlie our jealous feelings and release them as well.

Envy is to wish one was the other person and is equally immature and unrealistic, but it doesn't have the destructive effects that jealousy has on trust in a relationship - instead it is a lack of trust in oneself. If you believe life 'happens to you' and if you believe you cannot create what you want, then you need to learn how to reverse these beliefs.

Envy can be resolved when you give yourself permission to create the experience, thing or ability that another person has in your own life. Then you can acknowledge, accept and release the feeling of envy.

On Feelings of Hurt & Resentment

Anger that is not expressed and released but instead is held inside, so the hurt is not exposed, can soon turn into resentment and hatred. The feeling of being 'victimized' instead of empowered undermines self-confidence. This kind of pain takes time to heal, unlike anger, which surfaces and passes through us quickly.

After the same hurtful experience is repeated several times, a person may develop a belief system based on resentment. Unless corrected, the person will unconsciously use these beliefs as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and become a person whose primary role in life is 'victim.'

Most people feel hurt when their core beliefs are challenged, especially if it is by someone who refuses to have empathy for their views nor to communicate properly about the issues. The person then feels frustrated and ignored. If he also received incorrect evaluations or invalidations of his way of being, he may also introspect and be left wondering if these observations are really true.

Conquer hurt feelings by acknowledging and facing the hurt, to the point where it can be accepted and then released. Just the act of looking squarely at what has actually happened and what has been hurtful frees you from some of the pain. Handle hurt in this way instead of pretending things are "all OK!"

It is necessary to realize that other people are entitled to have quite different opinions than oneself, and that need not be considered any threat nor invalidation of one's own. Maybe the other person is lacking in sensitivity and the ability to empathize with your views, but that is their problem, not one's own.

You need to identify what are your beliefs and what are the other person's, and clearly separate the two; then accept both views as individual expressions that have every right to be made and to exist.

LETTING GO

When somebody told me that he has failed in his exams, my question is, "Is it a law that you will pass everytime?"

When someone told me that her boyfriend broke up with her, my question is, "Is it a rule that you will have successful relationships everywhere?"

When somebody asked me why am I in depression, my question is, "Is it compulsory to have confidence all the time?"

When someone cried to me about his huge business loss due to his wrong decision, my question is, "Is it possible that you take all right decisions?"

The fact is our expectation that life has to be perfect/permanent is the biggest reason of our unhappiness.

One has to understand the law of impermanence of nature.

After each sunny day, there has to be a dark night, after each birth there have to be certain deaths, for the full moon to come again it has to pass through no moon. In this imperfection of nature, there is perfection.

So stop taking your failures and bad part of your life soooo personally or intensely, even God does not like to give you pain but its the cycle through which you have to pass. Prepare yourself for one more fight after each fall because even failures cannot be permanent! ! !

Enjoy life. . .

Your breath comes to go.
Your thoughts come to go.
Your words come to go.
Your actions come to go.
Your feelings come to go.
Your illnesses come to go.
Your phases come to go.
Your seasons come to go.
You have come to go.

Then why do you hold on to your guilt, anger, unforgiveness, hatred so so so tightly, when it too has come to go. . .

Let it go. .