Shiv Sena Extremist Hindu Group Attacks Sikhs

lsingh

Shiv Sena have been attacking Sikhs recently. An elderly Sikh had his turban torn off by this mob near Mohali. Our warriors meant to defend Sikhs can only throw pink colour at each other these days.

http://www.punjabspectrum.co/news/shiv-sena-challenge-to-sikhs-in-punjab/

Very good point.

Nothing in this world makes me sicker to the depths of my belly than the sight of 'nihungs' on Hohala Mohala throwing colour at each others faces at Anandpur. Sick to death of these 'pretend' warriors pretending to be warriors but never to be seen when an actual fight keeps coming along.

But...we're no worse. Look at our threads here. We have poster after poster going on about Muslim this and Muslim that and one or two with hell-bent hatred for Britain and yet, all the while, Hindu India keeps occupying us, Hindu India keeps humiliating us, Hindu India keeps killing us, Hindu India keeps protecting the killers of us, Hindu India keeps imprisoning us. I mean lets take this incident and what happened in Gurdaspur 2 years ago as an example. Hindu mobs dragged Sikhs off buses, pulled their dastars off and danced on the dastars with their feet. Think about that. And then reconcile that with the fact that 99.9% of threads here are about Muslims and the British !!! :surrender:

Very good point.

Nothing in this world makes me sicker to the depths of my belly than the sight of 'nihungs' on Hohala Mohala throwing colour at each others faces at Anandpur. Sick to death of these 'pretend' warriors pretending to be warriors but never to be seen when an actual fight keeps coming along.

But...we're no worse. Look at our threads here. We have poster after poster going on about Muslim this and Muslim that and one or two with hell-bent hatred for Britain and yet, all the while, Hindu India keeps occupying us, Hindu India keeps humiliating us, Hindu India keeps killing us, Hindu India keeps protecting the killers of us, Hindu India keeps imprisoning us. I mean lets take this incident and what happened in Gurdaspur 2 years ago as an example. Hindu mobs dragged Sikhs off buses, pulled their dastars off and danced on the dastars with their feet. Think about that. And then reconcile that with the fact that 99.9% of threads here are about Muslims and the Brandh !!! :surrender:

yes and you big up indra ghandi types from wembley the very people who hate you and want to remain apathetic to the pakis who also hate you.