Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

The Native Americans lost because of their bad immune systems. The ones who survived were so small that it would've been child's play for the conquerors to beat them up.

Oh yeah. Is that what they tell you over there......

Native american genocide is one of the worst in history. So much Human suffering that it is unbelievable.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Indian_Genocide

Do you think it any worse that what happened with Australia and Canada's natives?

Guest Jacfsing2

Did some white man tell you that? Giving out disease infected blankets is hardly 'natural causes'.

The Natives used herbs while the Europeans and "slaves" used medicine, (are you really saying that natives were immune to diseases?) I'm not follower of some Christian or Atheist, rather Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, so your entire point is pretty bogus of some white guy telling me. (I really dislike repeating who's the real king in every single topic).

What was so brave of the officer asking that question? It's not like he was on the battle field fighting ISIS. What was the threat here? Leftists are 'professional victims'. OMG, he didn't answer the question so he must Hitler reincarnated! LOL!

Why must Trump even answer this silly question? He has never attacked Sikhs so what is the point of the question in the first place? It was obvious they were desperately trying to set Trump up, always trying to paint him as a racist but nothings sticking.

My gut instinct tells me that if he gets the nomination he is going to win and win very big. He will get a lot of cross over votes from Hispanics and other minorities.

well you seem to have a short memory when that Singh confronted him in an earlier rally Trump referred to him as a guy wearing one of those dirty hats ...be no-one's fool he is a racist bigot and he seems to think the only american immigrants that count are the white ones ...he will not stand for anyones' rights just his own and those of his elite club . He is what Reagan was not Dumb enough to do, press the button

Do you think it any worse that what happened with Australia and Canada's natives?

The numbers were in the millions but anyone who got in the way of the greed of white anglosaxons have always paid with their blood just look at every nation they laid their feet in.

they celebrate Thanksgiving not because of the help extended to them to see them survive the harsh winters on the New England coastal areas but because they massacred those same 'Indians' Aghiratghan doesn't cover it