Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

Guest Jacfsing2

Justin Trudeau is too liberal for my liking; however, he's at least a respectful human being; as right-wing as I may be; I'd prefer him being president over Donald John Trump, (he's better than the actual Canadian running for president of the U.S.)

Justin Trudeau is too liberal for my liking; however, he's at least a respectful human being; as right-wing as I may be; I'd prefer him being president over Donald John Trump, (he's better than the actual Canadian running for president of the U.S.)

He respects all minorities alike including Sikhs which is why ' Sikhs' like him.

-Anyone who doesn't like this person, can't be a Sikh for sure.

Guest Jacfsing2

He respects all minorities alike including Sikhs which is why ' Sikhs' like him.

-Anyone who doesn't like this person, can't be a Sikh for sure.

I can disagree with his policies, but I know he's not going to bring the worst in humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEFcazZoo00

Terrible decision to elect this dude, thousands and thousands of syrian moslim immigrants coming into canada for the next 4 years. I used to envy the sikhs that lived there. Not no more though, they have elected a moslim convert prime minister Justin Abdul Trudeau

No wonder Justin Abdul and Hussain Obama have become best of mates. They are brothers of the ummah

https://www.facebook.com/EDLSikhs/posts/756572957776518

Sikh guy gets attacked. This is the side effect of islam totalitarian ideology. Salafis or Wahhabi islam was the one that was practised by the mughals. This sardar was attacked because they thought he was a moslim. The banning of moslim immigration is a must in my opinion and its a start to ceasing the treat of radical islam

Does Islam Means 'Peace'
The Myth:
Muslim apologists sometimes claim that the root word of Islam is “al-Salaam,” which is "peace" in Arabic.
The Truth:
An Arabic word has only one root. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.” There is no disagreement about this among Arabic or Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.
Submission and peace can be very different concepts, even if a form of peace can be brought about by forcing others into submission. As the modern-day Islamic scholar, Ibrahim Sulaiman, puts it, "Jihad is not inhumane, despite its necessary violence and bloodshed, its ultimate desire is peace which is protected and enhanced by the rule of law."
In truth, the Quran not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also orders them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its military and demographic success in conquering other cultures.

Worst mistake Sikhs can make is to make the white man's narrative of disliking Muslims his own. We will like and dislike someone on our own terms.

Lets not forget why people in Iraq, Syria, Libya have become refugees in the first place and how those once stable countries have now become centers of Jihadi activity.

Next time Americans should seriously think twice before acting as king makers in the name if regime change. Today these refugees and western European counties are suffering due to America's misadventures in the middle east.

Well said brother. Hitting the nail on its head.