Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

Why don't these Libyan/Syrian refugees go to Arab countries? Why Europe?

Because European countries offer great benefits, its ridiculous how theyre skipping so many safe and close by countries to go further into Europe to countries that have better benefits. If they went to another Muslim country theyd be forced to live in tent cities until given the boot one day.

https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg?t=36m54s

Here is a link to the video of what Sir Donald Trump said regarding moslim ban, how the media lies about what Sir Donald Trump said. As well as the porkies told of the constitution says about a particular group of people that are up to no good.

How refreshing it would be to boot all moslims out of US and let them live in their own 50 countries of paradise. That way sikhs will never get targeted as being moslims if they all no longer exist.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Mahatma Gandhi

Sir Donald Trump right is at the fighting stage right now

Arabs dont want them as its all part of their plant to conquer the western nations by immigration. Arabs have requested western nations that they will help them by building and funding them with construction of very large beautiful mosques LOL

Their plan is to subjugate the non-moslim countries through large mass immigration of young strong men. And the leftist governments who think the only way to stop radical islam is by apologising to them and showing them love and empathy will stop islamic terrorism. How wrong they are, how foolish of them.

The leftist government ignore the recent history of moslim conquests, through europe, attack on USA by north african moslim pirates. Leftists ignore all of these recent warnings

M.K. Gandhi isn't even worth quoting let alone calling him a 'Mahatma'.

RSS ideology not going to work here. Best keep it to yourself there.

I got the quote from the video i posted. I never heard of the quote up until i watched the video. I thought the quote was befitting of what Sir Donald Trump is going through. Im not particularly fond of the ganja gandhi my self. Sorry to disappoint you again i despise the RRS ideology. Although i like the idea of theirs to convert moslims back to their ancestors faith.

because Arab countries are shitholes. European countries have opportunity

Here is a link to the video of what Sir Donald Trump said regarding moslim ban, how the media lies about what Sir Donald Trump said. As well as the porkies told of the constitution says about a particular group of people that are up to no good.

How refreshing it would be to boot all moslims out of US and let them live in their own 50 countries of paradise. That way sikhs will never get targeted as being moslims if they all no longer exist.

Sir Donald Trump right is at the fighting stage right now

reverse stupidity is not intelligence-just because mainstream media misrepresents Trump doesn't mean that he is right.