Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

Guest Jacfsing2

Realistically, can Trump win? Genuine question for the American sangat on this forum.

Something I have to admit is that Donald Trump defied logic on various occasions, if he was not a rich billionaire I'm sure he would be told by whoever his donors would be to tone it down. In a general election I highly doubt he could win, the Republican base, (Religious people), really dislike Trump and they would rather vote for a Democrat than Trump. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html?pg=all (Utah is Republican stronghold also a deeply Mormon state, if he would even be competitive or lose this state, he can not win the presidency).

Basically you are asking for censorship. If you crave censorship so much, feel free to pack your bags and go live among your own kind in India. Basically you are asking for censorship. If you crave censorship so much, feel free to pack your bags and go live among your own kind in India.

In the US there is something called the Right to Free speech or the First Amendment. The right to free speech means you can pretty much say anything, short of yelling fire in a theater and making bomb jokes in an airport, you have that right. The Constitution protects everyone, Gays, Nazi, KKK, Black Panthers. No matter how offensive ones speech is, you have that right. To quote Voltaire, "I disapprove what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it". This is how Americans built their nation and that is how in a short span of 200 years they achieved something a country like India could never achieve in 10,000 years. Americans of different variety (Mormons, Protestants, Catholics, Irish, Italians....) could live under this rule and prosper but now we have recent immigrants like yourself challenging the status quo. This right here is the problem.

​If you think the problem will just go away if Trump drops out, you are sadly mistaken. No people in any nation around the world will allow their country to be reshaped.

Well i am not in america, but if he was here in our north canadian side, he would have gotten few law suits by now, be summoned in human rights tribunal, banned from our border services.. Freedom of speech is one thing, spreading inciting hate is another that no longer is freedom of speech but rather hate speech and we have hate speech laws in this country to protect all. No thanks about India. I am staying right here in canada may be we will finish building walls to keep away from trump die hard supporters before you guys do and same time accept all the people from states who does not want to stay in states if trump wins.

Well i am not in america, but if he was here in our north canadian side, he would have gotten few law suits by now, be summoned in human rights tribunal, banned from our border services.. Freedom of speech is one thing, spreading inciting hate is another that no longer is freedom of speech but rather hate speech and we have hate speech laws in this country to protect all. No thanks about India. I am staying right here in canada may be we will finish building walls to keep away from trump die hard supporters before you guys do and same time accept all the people from states who does not want to stay in states if trump wins.

When you attach qualifiers to speech, it is no more free. It's either free or not. There are no two ways about it. It's that simple. That is why the Americans created a super power in a short span of 200 years. Canada wouldn't survive a day without the free security it receives from the US.

Large numbers of people like you will eventually regress Canada to a 3rd world dump.

When you attach qualifiers to speech, it is no more free. It's either free or not. There are no two ways about it. It's that simple. That is why the Americans created a super power in a short span of 200 years. Canada wouldn't survive a day without the free security it receives from the US.

Large numbers of people like you will eventually regress Canada to a 3rd world dump.

Yea ok dude, lets see if someone can get away with looking into trump eyes infront of his supporters, telling him off with finger squarely, lets see if trump supporter bow down and respect their "freedom of speech" concept. We all saw what happened in the rallies, so take that trumphet of freedom of speech song and shove it where it doesn't shine as obviously trump supporters dont believe in practically when its not convenient for them..!!

Yea ok dude, lets see if someone can get away with looking into trump eyes infront of his supporters, telling him off with finger squarely, lets see if trump supporter bow down and respect their "freedom of speech" concept. We all saw what happened in the rallies, so take that trumphet of freedom of speech song and shove it where it doesn't shine as obviously trump supporters dont believe in practically when its not convenient for them..!!

I am talking about the concept of free speech and not individual behavior, something that eludes you.

So far it's the leftists that have attacked the freedom of speech of Trump supporters by outright attacking his rally in Chicago and blocking highways to his rally in Arizona.

If Trump comes to power more then likely NAFTA would be ratified or repealed. Once that happens, Canadians are going to get a huge economic drop kick up their arrogant back sides.

I am talking about the concept of free speech and not individual behavior, something that eludes you.

So far it's the leftists that have attacked the freedom of speech of Trump supporters by outright attacking his rally in Chicago and blocking highways to his rally in Arizona.

If Trump comes to power more then likely NAFTA would be ratified or repealed. Once that happens, Canadians are going to get a huge economic drop kick up their arrogant back sides.

Yea what good is concept if no one is following it , anyway i can't wait for mexican refugee fully integrated into canadian soceity end up working in canadian border services handling condescending arrogant americans trump supporter papers telling them- line is over there, get in the que, it will surely take a smirk off their faces!!!!.. As they say- divine works in mysterious ways.

Guest Jacfsing2

The indigenous people of America 'allowed' it to happen.

The Native Americans lost because of their bad immune systems. The ones who survived were so small that it would've been child's play for the conquerors to beat them up.

Yea what good is concept if no one is following it , anyway i can't wait for mexican refugee fully integrated into canadian soceity end up working in canadian border services handling condescending arrogant americans trump supporter papers telling them- line is over there, get in the que, it will surely take a smirk off their faces!!!!.. As they say- divine works in mysterious ways.

Mexican refugees? LOL! Do you even understand what constitutes a refugee?

It is being followed. Nobody is stopping you from practicing the right to free speech. If anybody did, they would be arrested and charged under the law. However free speech does not allow you to disrupt a private rally. In the name of free speech, you do not have the right to break into a private rally and shout your views into somebody's face. A rally is a private event. This is akin to me breaking down your house door to shout out my views on you into your face. That is not free speech. If you still do not understand this point it is most like because you lack morals.

Please do not invoke the Divine to support your narrow ideological view point as you are no Sant or Baba. Don't let your arrogance get the better of you.