Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

No one said that. He is branded as brave for his courageous actions as a police officer. Also, I would say it's also brave to ask Trump a critical question that has not yet been asked. Kudos to Lt Brian Murphy.

Reread the post I responded before replying.

Once again, what was so brave in asking a question during a Q and A? What was the threat here? It's clear they were trying to set Trump up but it didn't work. Nothing 'brave' about that.

These the the most liked comments from youtube video posted above.

How about you think independently and engage your critical faculties for one second, instead of swooning over likes like some sheep/teenager?

It's hardly surprising that the most liked comments on a youtube video about Trump are positively disposed to the guy. His followers are precisely the people who search for videos of him so that they can comment on them, whereas somebody who dislikes Trump or feels apathetic towards him is much less likely to look up these videos and leave comments on them in the first place.

Here's another way of explaining it. Type 'the holocaust didn't happen' into youtube. The top comments on most of the videos turned up by this search entry are likely to be in agreement with it, because nobody who doesn't hold to this view would ever think of typing it into youtube or google.

How about you think independently and engage your critical faculties for one second, instead of swooning over likes like some sheep/teenager?

It's hardly surprising that the most liked comments on a youtube video about Trump are positively disposed to the guy. His followers are precisely the people who search for videos of him so that they can comment on them, whereas somebody who dislikes Trump or feels apathetic towards him is much less likely to look up these videos and leave comments on them in the first place.

Here's another way of explaining it. Type 'the holocaust didn't happen' into youtube. The top comments on most of the videos turned up by this search entry are likely to be in agreement with it, because nobody who doesn't hold to this view would ever think of typing it into youtube or google.

I'm convinced he's a troll lol

The Right (worldwide) is playing the long-game, and I must say it's - purely from an objective viewpoint - an absolute blinder. Bad news for any brownies like us, though, or at least our future generations.

In brief, the Regressive Left (supporters of the proliferation of over-zealous political correctness; women's lib (the extremist variations); toleration and appeasement of aggressive Islamic encroachment into Western society; unfettered immigration under the guise of humanitarianism, etc) are all methods of giving the Left enough rope to hang itself.

And what will the people crave and demand as a remedy to these policies? The boot of the Right to restore order. When that boot arrives, it'll be unlike anything we've ever seen. If certain elements of the Left hadn't lost their heads and had remained true to their considered, egalitarian roots, none of what we're seeing now - and will see in the future - would ever come to pass.

The next 100 or so years will be rather interesting. The instigator was 9/11. God knows what the denouement will hold for humanity.

The Right (worldwide) is playing the long-game, and I must say it's - purely from an objective viewpoint - an absolute blinder. Bad news for any brownies like us, though, or at least our future generations.

In brief, the Regressive Left (supporters of the proliferation of over-zealous political correctness; women's lib (the extremist variations); toleration and appeasement of aggressive Islamic encroachment into Western society; unfettered immigration under the guise of humanitarianism, etc) are all methods of giving the Left enough rope to hang itself.

And what will the people crave and demand as a remedy to these policies? The boot of the Right to restore order. When that boot arrives, it'll be unlike anything we've ever seen. If certain elements of the Left hadn't lost their heads and had remained true to their considered, egalitarian roots, none of what we're seeing now - and will see in the future - would ever come to pass.

The next 100 or so years will be rather interesting. The instigator was 9/11. God knows what the denouement will hold for humanity.

Singh you're becoming one hell of a writer in your old age lol

Agreed completely about the regressive left as being the reason why we're in the current situation. With that said I think you give more credit to far right than they deserve - they have no long term plan, but are simply learning from being utterly annihilated by Obama twice and adapting to combat the regressive left's agenda (In what they see as the right way). I think the problem we get is we're quick to label the left or right as being inherently good or bad and devoid of sincere intentions. That's why I do not agree that the right has some sort of a hidden agenda to exterminate brown people ever lol. Most people are pretty good people, but those who are more conservative tend to have a smaller thresh-hold of tolerance when it comes to issues like national security, infringement on 2nd amendment rights and illegal immigration.

I am firmly of the belief that 9/11 was NOT a conspiracy and thus it was started by a demented ideology which would still be there if there wasn't an American foreign policy. The war in Iraq was simply a catalyst to a very fine line that Saddam had preserved through ah violent dictatorship - once that region was destabilized the beast was released and now it's too late to put a lid on it.

For those who are trying to make a case that it was our foreign policy that solely caused the mess that we're in:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/an-atheist-muslims-perspective-on-the-root-causes-of-islamist-jihadism-and-the-politics-of-islamophobia_b_3159286.html

I am firmly of the belief that 9/11 was NOT a conspiracy and thus it was started by a demented ideology which would still be there if there wasn't an American foreign policy. The war in Iraq was simply a catalyst to a very fine line that Saddam had preserved through ah violent dictatorship - once that region was destabilized the beast was released and now it's too late to put a lid on it.

Agree. Not a conspiracy at all, but capitalised on with glee by higher-ups.

Let's make no mistake: the Islamists think they're calling the shots, but they too are being played. They're nothing but patsies, albeit patsies who've been given free-reign for the moment at least.

In fact, I pity the true moderates within their ranks - along with those of us who'll be mistaken for them - when society descends into anarchy. It'll be the average man and woman, as always, who'll bear the brunt of the inevitable and violent tumult of change.

Alot of sikhs could do with thinking independently instead of being brain dead sheep. Thinking that Sir Donald Trump is a racist just because he said the T word. This is how far left way of thinking some sikhs has gone. Its like only sikhs should use the T word and nobody else. Any non-sikh using the T word from now on is a racist, a bigot, anti-sikh, sikhiphobe

Same as only blacks should use the N word. If anyone else uses it they are racist and deserve a beating. Trump is a common sense person fed up with the political correctness the leftist party has been corrupting us with. Political correctness needs to be dumped in the trash can.

Have you heard of those students that are scared, frightened, because someone wrote Trump 2016 on the stairs of a University. The students are scared for their life, feel victimized. Aww these poor babies will never recover. I hope there mothers take time off work, the students should be given a month to recover. The mothers must give them milk, keep them away from the nasty internet and television. and give them warm milk and tuck them to bed early at 9pm.

I have said many times Trump has momentum. Everyone is doing their utmost best to malign the great Sir Donald Trump. Sikhs are around 1% if you round it up in north america. Even if 99% sikhs vote against trump it will not matter.

Sir Donald Trump has around 11% moslim vote. This poll is from CAIR, a muslim organisation. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/cair-poll-donald-trump-has-more-support-than-all-remaining-gop-candidates-combined/

Dailymail website is a right wing newspaper/website. Alot of the Top comments on Donald Trump articles are actually anti-trump. So your theory doesnt hold any ground.

Balkaar, now my question to you is this. Are those comments i posted right or wrong? Was Sir Donald Trump Insulting the Turban ?

Left wing or Right wing, islamism still wins.

Multiculturalism - islam = Utopia. The right aint going to kick out all browns and slant eyed people come on. All western nations have become multicultural and it works fine just minus the moslims.

That boot you talk about is Sir Donald Trump, whats amazing about this guy is he is self funding. The saudi trillionnaire king Salman cant buy him like he buys out every other western nation throughout europe, canada by raining down money on all parties, particularly the leftist parties. and in return they protect islam and have a soft spot for moslims/islam

You sound like your endorsing Sir Donald Trump secretly :cool2: Shabash for going against the grain.

In western nations if you criticise islam its going to be a crime very soon.

Britain's Labour Party Vows to Ban Islamophobia

www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5665/uk-islamophobia-ban
^^ Thank the lord the leftist uk party didnt win. This is the way its going down. Slowly leftist parties are going to turn the democracies into sharia compliant. Until there numbers grow
to about 60% one day that will happen if leftists remain in power. Leftist love moslim immigration as they vote leftist parties. Moslims love leftist as they appease islam give them everything
they want.

If someone wanted to cause chaos on this forum they'd talk about meat or the AKJ, lol

I think he's just one of those Sikhs who've been duped into thinking that the right-wing has a hard-on for our lot.

I dont think you understand the threat of islam? Or maybe you do know. But i dont think you are aware how dangerous islam is so i have posted some videos for you.

A vote for Left is submisson to islam, a vote for right is a hope of halting islam. Left wing will turn western nations very very quickly into islamic nations. They well appease and apologise every time moslims keep blowing things up. Besides with enough moslim immigration right wing parties will never get in power ever again. As demographics of moslim immigration (and others) will vote the appeasing leftist parties that welcomed them in.