Help -seeing Guru Ji Visions

Guest Bani

Sikhni777, I used get attacked by tall black shadows in hooded cloaks, used to get random gremlin looking things and demonic creatures sitting on me, the tall black shadows were the most common ones. I used to get levitated off my bed, I got up one night with my jaw locked, I couldn't move it because a demonic woman had locked it. I ran to my parents room screaming.

Gurbani says life is like a dream- it isnt real its a khel.

The 14 realms are created from the mind/heart of God. They were created from a word- from frequency. God has no image or form.

And so those demons are as real as your parents, your friends, your family. Everything and everyone we can see is an illusion and an image, there's only really Him (no image no form no colour).

Sikhni777, I used get attacked by tall black shadows in hooded cloaks, used to get random gremlin looking things and demonic creatures sitting on me, the tall black shadows were the most common ones. I used to get levitated off my bed, I got up one night with my jaw locked, I couldn't move it because a demonic woman had locked it. I ran to my parents room screaming.

Gurbani says life is like a dream- it isnt real its a khel.

The 14 realms are created from the mind/heart of God. They were created from a word- from frequency. God has no image or form.

And so those demons are as real as your parents, your friends, your family. Everything and everyone we can see is an illusion and an image, there's only really Him (no image no form no colour).

What you had sounds very similar to what millions of people report every year, its called sleep paralysis ive had it where i would here a female wispering in to my ear while my whole body was paralyzed, its not demons or spirits, with the little information we have we make up things up thinking we might be able to explain it. Heres some information sleep paralysis.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/sleep-paralysis-is-scary-af#.veY4kP5lP

. 279d8c8483a442098342a1b5bc8b74fe.jpg

As for Op i think you need to convince her to get medical attention do it in the way you can, you already are and its a smart way, saying if its true then a simple check up from the doctor wont stop what she is experiencing. Though science intrinsically can not give your mother the answer if it is a spiritual experience, my advice is to reach out to Bhai Amolak singh jee from Sidney the kirtani he has a practical jevan and has spent many months with Gurmukhs at Prubh milne ka choa Moga and spent 2 week with Bhai Ajeet singh jee here in the Uk doing 18 hour plus simran and learning more about the Spiritual Marag, he may be able to guide you in a better manner than us people who dont know any thing about particle jeven gurbani tells us to follow.

Hi Sa1nam

Yes, you're right, the fact is that noone and nothing actually exists. God has no colour, form or shape and everything and everyone is God, hence nothing and noone exists...