Nindak Missionary Dhunda At It Again

khalsaman1

But what so called rationality is there in denying Gurbani such as Jaap Sahib, Svaiya and Chaupi Sahib? Or naam simran which is the soul of Sikhi? Or how about denying concepts that are mention through out Gurbani such as reincarnation.

These so called parcharaks and their philosophy is pure atheism.

This ^.

There is enough circumstantial evidence that they all are agents.

But what so called rationality is there in denying Gurbani such as Jaap Sahib, Svaiya and Chaupi Sahib? Or naam simran which is the soul of Sikhi? Or how about denying concepts that are mention through out Gurbani such as reincarnation.

I never said said any of that is rational or that Dhunda is a rational person. Hence I am not a follower or supporter of any baba. Only one Sant I support and that is Sant Jarnail Singh ji.

I never said said any of that is rational or that Dhunda is a rational person. Hence I am not a follower or supporter of any baba. Only one Sant I support and that is Sant Jarnail Singh ji.

not all babas are pakhandis. There are many who are true sikhs and are brahmgiani like baba nand singh ji kaleranwale baba isher singh ji kaleranwale, baba gurdev singh ji bhai ki samadh wale, baba isher singh ji rara sahib wale, and many more. All of these sants tries to make people an idol sikh. Don't give all the sants the tag of pakhandi.

not all babas are pakhandis. There are many who are true sikhs and are brahmgiani like baba nand singh ji kaleranwale baba isher singh ji kaleranwale, baba gurdev singh ji bhai ki samadh wale, baba isher singh ji rara sahib wale, and many more. All of these sants tries to make people an idol sikh. Don't give all the sants the tag of pakhandi.

I never said all are pakhandi, or even most/few are pakhandi. But there is one and only from our era that personified the Saint-Soldier ideology of our Gurus.

Most Gurdwara commities treat gurdwara as their personal property. Anyway most gurdwara are just a hang out for these old commitee fools and their like mind drink buddies. This dhunda guy will be next in Fresno doctor gurdwara for Vaisakhi. There are 3 or 4 gurdwara committees in Fresno county who like to stir trouble always siding with anti sikh activities. Rest of the regular sangat always look like fools defending themselves in police presence. Happened before with ghagga, kalu afgana, darshan and dhunda etc ....

You have zero evidence of this lol. So many Sikhs throw around "agent" accusation like its no big deal. Dont like someone? Label them an agent!

Of course now youll accuse me of being a follower of these men, but im not a follower of ANY baba, I just support rationality.

I never said all are pakhandi, or even most/few are pakhandi. But there is one and only from our era that personified the Saint-Soldier ideology of our Gurus.

What are the anti Sikh activities?

You are seriously trolling here