Nindak Missionary Dhunda At It Again

khalsaman1

Why do Gurdwaras let this guy preach at their Gurdwaras is the bigger question?

same reason why most people cannot see what tripe he is speaking they are devoid of real knowledge of sikhi ...most gurdwarey committee members are no longer amritdhari or even rehitvaan sikhs. They want the gurdwarey to not throw light onto their failing sikhi but somehow justify their slack attitude. I mean if gurdwarey actually were functioning correctly there would be open and frank discussions of the ills of our society, drug and alcohol abuse, grooming, domestic abuse, high divorce rates etc with proper support for people in those dire straits. There would be open and free sessions of santhiya, itihaas study, also kirtan lesson on tanti saaz ,

After seeing this video I now have an even lower opinion of dhunda. All through out he deflects the question and tries to change the topic instead of being a man and answering. He hides his real views and begins to speak out loud about unrelated issues just to avoid answering the question asked. He is the very definition of the Punjabi word Meesna.

And the guy next to him wearing the white shirt completly ruined the discussion. Everyone else was speaking normally. But that guy keeps on interrupting the discussion.

Thats why I have more respect for Ragi Darshan Singh or Ghaga. At least they dont act chalaak by hiding their real views even if we disagree with them. What they are from inside they are outside. But people like Dhunda and Panthpreet are cut from the same cloth. They are very good at hiding their real views by dodging questions and giving gol mol (diplomatic) type jawabs

If Dhunda cannot even say my father's Banis are Sri Jaap Sahib, Sri Tvad Parsad Swaiyve, and Sri Chaupai Sahib. How can he say my father is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji? In reality he is fatherless. Which translates into he has no Guru in Sikhi context. Dhunda dodged every question and his chela with his loud mouth helped him cower out of answering questions. Dr. Harbhajan Singh, when allowed to answer, provided depth answers that both of them could not counter. From this video, it came clear Dhunda does not even accept the Sikh Rehat Marayada, he so famously claims to believe in. When Dhunda was told in the Sikh Rehat Marayada it says to accept all ten Gurus Bani, he did not answer with a simple yes as any Sikh will answer, I accept all ten Gurus Bani. Instead he dodged the statement and says the Sixth Master never wrote any Banis. What kind of an answer is that. Is this guy thick headed? When asked is Sri Jaap Sahib, Sri Tvad Parsad Swaiyve and Sri Chaupai Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani? He beats around the bush and never answers the question. Say for example he was asked, is Sri Jap ji Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Bani? He would answer with a yes and would not answer by saying, I have to accept it because currently the Sikh Rehat Maryada from Sri Akal Takht Sahib says I have to accept it. This shows a double standard for the same Gurus Bani. Providing the answer he does not accept Shabad Guru as his Guru and is without a Guru.

Dhunda's chela cutting off Dhunda was another example of how cunning these guys are. He purposely cut off his master, which gave Dhunda the chance of not answering questions and get caught in his lies. When provided with video evidence of Dhuna using slander toward Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. He says, why do we need to see this now. Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji stood on practicing truthful living. Dhunda should learn from the great Guru of the Sikhs.

After seeing this video I now have an even lower opinion of dhunda. All through out he deflects the question and tries to change the topic instead of being a man and answering. He hides his real views and begins to speak out loud about unrelated issues just to avoid answering the question asked. He is the very definition of the Punjabi word Meesna.

And the guy next to him wearing the white shirt completly ruined the discussion. Everyone else was speaking normally. But that guy keeps on interrupting the discussion.

Thats why I have more respect for Ragi Darshan Singh or Ghaga. At least they dont act chalaak by hiding their real views even if we disagree with them. What they are from inside they are outside. But people like Dhunda and Panthpreet are cut from the same cloth. They are very good at hiding their real views by dodging questions and giving gol mol (diplomatic) type jawabs

both he and Panthpreet make my skin crawl just on first look . They may have sat on the protests last year but they are not to be trusted in my book. seeing him in action reminds me of the video of pakhandi Nang Niddar Singh being confronted by the Nihang Dal about his misrepresentation of sikh itihaas ...both slippery, making the right sounds in the meeting then claiming afterwards they can do what they like . Black dastar interrupter was there to run interference ....simple as every time they got too close to getting an answer he would divert attention.

Sorry Bro I cannot respect anyone who sits back and lets the GOI uses his name to rip people away from Guru Sahiban's bachan ...

Black dastar interrupter was there to run interference ....simple as every time they got too close to getting an answer he would divert attention.

Very smart to catch this... This sneaky missionary guy is now well known for all pangay in california. He used to be in taksal then akj and now hardcore dhunda fan.