Hmmm...5 Leaves For Shaheedi Degh - Marijuana Or Not?

ms514

What's your favorite soccer team?

do not have one as I am married to a Brasilian and any ball sport is watched in the house ...hehe... my kid bro was into Liverpool ... from Hackney so Arsenal was local ... besides having favourites means you become blind to skills of the opposing teams ...yeah I saw what you did there ....

Guest Jacfsing2

We don't have favorites. We have favourites.

We don't have soccer teams. We have football teams.

What do you call the sport that Americans call football?

What do you call the sport that Americans call football?

Well, because a 'ball' by very definition, is a sphere shaped object and, by common sense, the thing Americans play with is obviously an oval egg shaped thing and the fact they use their hands to play with it rather than their foot........we call it 'American Hand Egg'.

do not have one as I am married to a Brasilian and any ball sport is watched in the house ...hehe... my kid bro was into Liverpool ... from Hackney so Arsenal was local ... besides having favourites means you become blind to skills of the opposing teams ...yeah I saw what you did there ....

You married a Brasilian? I bet Avocados, Kaleh channeh and Acai is very popular in your household. ☺

Ummm.......you have to wonder about a man that is awake at 01:14 hrs on Saturday night /Sunday morning with nothing on his mind but marijuana. :nono:

Calling it 'shaheedi degh' is just an attempt to give drugs a sense of respectability among those sikhs who are inclined towards narcotic substances. i.e..bani is not good enough for them......simran is not good enough for them.....sangat is not good enough for them. They need drugs in order to reach a stage that Gurbani on its own can take other Sikhs.

It grows wild all over Punjab. You'll find it in other people's fields if not your own. It (bhang), unlike the cannbis smoked all the world, is made from the male plant and is made from the leaves and flowers of the plant. As it grows wild in the fields there the general rule among these natural plants is that the shorter the plant the higher the thc levels....i.e the taller plants will have lower thc.

Thats a clever ploy I've noticed among 'Sikhs' who are attracted by drugs. Even though it is Hindus who have been 'religiously' making and drinking bhang for thousands of years and 99.9% of the people that drink bhang in order to pretend to be on a higher spiritual level and also those thatdrink it to lose inhibitions and molest each other during, for example, holi are Hindu......The Sikh that has junkie inclinations and capabilities will ignore the 99.9% reality and simply mention the 0.1% (nihungs) in order to give the impression that it is a 'Sikh' thing with a rightfull place in Sikhi.

Jagsaw 'singh' your just a nindak. i feel sorry for you being constantly butthurt by the nihang singhs carrying out traditions that are centuries old. your probably one of the pro vegan, tree hugging NKJ rent boys that just bashed nihangs all day because of his own inadequacy. Ive been reading comments off this site for a while and it always seems to be you commenting on Nihang Singhs in a negative light when in actual fact without them you wouldnt exist. The Akali Nihangs including Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj follow maryada of degh and jhatka and without them doing so, you wouldnt be able to spout the utter <banned word filter activated> that you do day in and day out. By the way 'gulaal' is thrown on Holi to replicate blood as tradition which Guru Gobind Singh Ji started.

Since you feel sorry for the goats, please go to Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib and try and stop the tradition. Take the cannabis off a nihang singh just as hes about to do ragra and see what happens to you. Seems to be a lot of talking <banned word filter activated> on your part and not much action. Same <banned word filter activated> from a fruity manmat following keyboard warrior. :giggle:

Jagsaw 'singh' your just a nindak. i feel sorry for you being constantly butthurt by the nihang singhs carrying out traditions that are centuries old. your probably one of the pro vegan, tree hugging NKJ rent boys that just bashed nihangs all day because of his own inadequacy. Ive been reading comments off this site for a while and it always seems to be you commenting on Nihang Singhs in a negative light

For someone who's been "reading jagsaw's comments for a while now on this forum" you obviously have the reading skills of an amazonian pygmy on acid. If you knew how to read, you will have noticed that I am this forum's most vocal critic of NKJ and see them as causing obscene long term damage to Sikhi.

My grandfather...his father before him....and his father before him, as farmers in Punjab, regularly took opium. Not for the nasha, but because it "helped" them work the fields and stay awake. Thats "tradition" in eactly the same way you talk about the nihung's "tradition". The obvious difference of course comes with the use of the word 'work' because, as the whole of Punjab knows, if there's one thing that brings out an allergic reaction in a nihung it is the thought of doing actual work.

Anyway, I'm not going to sit here and condone my fathers' use of opium in the name of 'tradition'. Tradition, 9 times out of 10, means bad things. Tradition is killing your unborn daughter.....tradition is asking for and accepting dowries.....tradition is performing hindu rituals.

So lets examine the wonderful 'traditions' of the nihungs. Lets eamine their ways:

• This last week, 200,000 of them had gathered in Anandpur where they were throwing hindu holi colours at each other. Am I supposed to respect their 'tradition' or am I supposed to respect the verses in Gurbani where Guru ji states the futility of throwing colours on that day and how our tenth master ordered Singhs not to indulge in such practices ?
  • 200,000 of them high as a kite pretending to be battle ready. But you tell me how a man with any cannabis in his body system could possibly partake in the Sikh art of warfare which requires 100% control of the senses, time awareness and hand-eye co-ordination ?
  • This, in turn, explains why, while they claim to be battle ready, they have consistently failed to stand up for the panth and fight in the last 50 years. In the last 30 years Indians have gone on genocida massacre and rape sprees against us and the police has, according to international human rights groups, openly murdered a quarter of a million of us. Meanwhile, the junkie nihungs have been busy getting high and throwing hindu colours at each other like gay demented pansies still pretending to be 'ready for battle'.
  • Talk to any Sikh in Punjab and 99.9% of them will tell you that the nihungs are the lazy drug addicts who become nihungs because they are afraid of real work and this nihung lifestyle gives them an opportunity to freely indulge their drug addictions.
  • Our Guru ji, has been as clear as clear can be that a Sikh should never take any intoxicants. Only a mentally ill mental inpatient of a facility catering for the mentally ill with a big sign on the front saying 'Drop off your mentally ill here' would argue that bhang does not intoxicate the mind. Lets compare you junkie drug addict sorry excuses for 'Singhs' then, to a true chardi kala Singh of Sri Gobnd Singh Ji.........a man forever ready for battle....forever in his senses.....always working hard for a living.....never losing his ambition.....always getting on in life.

The two are not compatible.

Hard work used to be what marked a Sikh as a Sikh. So much so that foreign textbooks used to describe Sikhism as having a Calvinist outlook of life whereby hard work was a way to salvation. But look at many of you here now. Idiotic, uneducated romantic ideals of drugs. Idiotic uneducated romantic ideas about 'tradition'. Every last one of you here that espouse the use of drugs in Sikhi and try and use Sikhi as a way of justifying it is a lazy, dirty, useless, good for nothing waste of space prospective junkie that come from equally kanjar druggie families for, if they were not, they would have strangled such low lifes at birth.