Hmmm...5 Leaves For Shaheedi Degh - Marijuana Or Not?

ms514

Don't worry, I'm not asking your permission. LOL!

My point is why the double standards?

I don't know of any genuine evidence that Tobacco was used for medicinal purposes by Sikh contemporaries of Guru Sahib. What gorey want to do and the ones who are blinkered with Vigyaan from the West is their own marji, koi rok nahee. So no I don't see the double standard in that sense. We seem to be quick to judge the Nihangs that take it in small quantities but have massive amounts of bhagti. I would prefer to talk to the ones that do use it daily and make up my own mind rather than rely solely on our limited mat from listening to others which results in a skewed view.

I don't know of any genuine evidence that Tobacco was used for medicinal purposes by Sikh contemporaries of Guru Sahib. What gorey want to do and the ones who are blinkered with Vigyaan from the West is their own marji, koi rok nahee. So no I don't see the double standard in that sense. We seem to be quick to judge the Nihangs that take it in small quantities but have massive amounts of bhagti. I would prefer to talk to the ones that do use it daily and make up my own mind rather than rely solely on our limited mat from listening to others which results in a skewed view.

Ok. Where was the bhagti when Sikhs were massacred by the GOI?

Ok. Where was the bhagti when Sikhs were massacred by the GOI?

Don't see how this is relevant to this particular discussion on Cannabis.

Nevertheless. for the sake of clarity, I find it despicable the great majority Ladliaan Faujaan have not participated in struggles over the recent decades where Taksalis and AKJ laid down their lives without hesitation and to top of it off Santa Singh rebuilt the Akal Takhat Sahib going against the wishes of the Sangat.

Don't see how this is relevant to this particular discussion on Cannabis.

Nevertheless. for the sake of clarity, I find it despicable the great majority Ladliaan Faujaan have not participated in struggles over the recent decades where Taksalis and AKJ laid down their lives without hesitation and to top of it off Santa Singh rebuilt the Akal Takhat Sahib going against the wishes of the Sangat.

It has everything to do with it. Cannabis usage = bhagthi = saintliness = valor = bravery in battle field.....I put it in mathematical form so you can understand better.

Even a person is high in bhagthi, woudn't that translate to saintlyness in real life? I suspect the only bhagthi is getting a good buzz...LOL!

It has everything to do with it. Cannabis usage = bhagthi = saintliness = valor = bravery in battle field.....I put it in mathematical form so you can understand better.

Even a person is high in bhagthi, woudn't that translate to saintlyness in real life? I suspect the only bhagthi is getting a good buzz...LOL!

Thanks.

I've never equated 'just' saintliness/bhagti with valour, Nihang or otherwise. If this was the case what was/is the need for training, we know for a fact not all Nihangs train in Shashtar Vidya just like 90% + of Amritdharis? If all our affairs are arranged simply with bhagti Guru Sahib could have on many occasions turned the Delhi Takhat on it's head without waging a single war.

I don't believe alcohol and cigarettes are that bad but drugs, that's a whole new ball game. I've seen drug addicts. I even know professionals giving the same jive that I'm witnessing in this thread. But they don't realise the ill effects. Like being slow. I honestly believe weed eventually makes you stupid.

Worse drug is haumai ...Guru ji da faisla ... it makes you forget Waheguru ji ....weed is dangerous for those with underlying mental issues nothing is safe even water

Your attempt at trying to mock the use of cannabis is a fail. Cocaine is the drug that wakes the body up and gives people false bravery.........makes them feel like the biggest baddest guy out there. Cannabis does the opposite. It mellows a person out and makes them lazy, more likely to not care and enjoy the moment. No buzz from canabis. I got all this info from picking up a book and reading it. Reading books is a good thing, we learn something.

Shaheedi Degh is ONLY used for battle. There is another drink called Shardii, which is similar but minus the cannabis. This drink has a lot of nutrients and everyone should be drinking it, other than nut allergy people. Cannabis was used to decrease the pain for warfare wounds and is the safest drug. Drinking Shaheedi Degh on a regular basis is called an addiction to cannabis. Much like people who are hooked to cha or over the counter drugs...........popping Tylenol like eating smarties.

So Jagsaw, cannabis is bad, but morphine is OK? What did the Singhs use when there was no morphine for pain killers? I'll give you a clue : it starts with c and ends with annabis.

Listen, you illterate <banned word filter activated>: I've already stated how, in the past, my grandfathers and fathers before him regularly took opium in order to work the fields and ward off malaria. That doesn't mean I would be justified in following the 'tradition' of my family in this day and age. If I did....I would be a low down dirty filthy druggie scum just like you intoxicant supporting pretend sikhs. That was then and this is now......now there are medicines that do the job.

In the past, my Sikh forefathers pissed on each other's wounds when cut in battles. But that doesn't mean I can say it is my glorious tradition to piss on my fellow man. Now, there are antiseptics that do the job.

So......just what planet do you dirty druggie wasters live on where no pain-killer exists and only the cannabis drug will do the trick ? :wow: