Hmmm...5 Leaves For Shaheedi Degh - Marijuana Or Not?

ms514

Snake venom is in no way comparable to cannabis. Seriously, you cannot be this ignorant. People are not against weed simply because it's 'bizarre' like snake venom. It's because it's an intoxicant, just like alcohol and tobacco. I can't believe that I have to actually spell it out for you.

I'm not judging you on the use of cannabis. I myself drink so I'm in no position to judge others. However I can't believe the double standards here and the silly reason used ie it's 'medicinal'. LOL! There are a million studies out there that proves alcohol lowers heart disease. But I'm not going to go around taking the moral high ground on other intoxicants while touting mine as being 'medicinal'.

Secondly, IMHO, purely from a Sikh point of view, we are supposed to avoid all kinds of intoxicants in order to attain a higher level of spiritual awareness. It's just amazing how cannabis users like yourself try promoting it's use by peddling that bs about it being 'medicinal' comparing it to morphine use during operation in a hospital and now snake venom. You guys are definitely imaginative. LOL!!!!!!!! You're fooling nobody but yourself.

Everything is 'medicinal'. tumeric, onions, garlic....they're all medicinal. However one is has other usages while the other is purely to get high. I'm not against someone suffering from some desease using cannabis to help fight that desease, in a really genuine case. However you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't say A is fantastic, while B is just pure evil. Most countries around the world have a ban on cannabis and none on alcohol and tobacco, there is a reason for that. The propensity to become a druggie on weed is far, far higher then one becoming an alcoholic. Moreover alcoholics don't behave the same way as a drug addicts.

I take my pointers from Guru ji , I never do anything which i will regret after ...I never have used raw material level cannabis, only ever homeopathic formulations which is just mostly energetic level of the plant and then again I would never use it without informing the patient if they would object. I have used Opium (homeopathic) in a patient who had a stroke and was getting poisoned internally because he hadn't had BM for over ten days , this resumed normal function of the peristalsis and he became normal in that department. I have used Coca leave (homeopathic) for altitude sickness during my travels does that make me a druggie?

Otherwise most of my prescriptions are pretty common elements and plants , usually these individualised cases are few and far between and usually extreme in nature like someone trying to rehab or major trauma .

My point was usage of God-provided tools in moments of extreme need and with pure intentions is way different from the attitude of abusing maryada to get high , 'naam di kumari' is what we all should be aiming for , and shaheedi degh should be only used in the manner prescribed by Guru ji in the situations he has allowed its use for (post battlefield).

I use small amounts of purest alcohol to preserve the medicines does that mean I am being a hypocrite ? it is a necessary step but even that is diluted so massively by the end, that only micro amounts remain in the final product.

From my understanding when we attach to the lower vibrations of the creation it anchors us and prevents us extending up/inwards to the higher pure frequencies , all intoxicating , addicting substances that includes food, drink can have this unwanted effect but those drugs which take us away from reality are the most damaging in those terms because they steal away our focus and motivation to achieve life's goal and one mission which is to return home. I have seen neighbours' children in the council estate I grew up on being lost to drugs like cannabis, heroin, speed, alcohol whereas I was thriving in naam and getting somewhere in life they were shrivelling up turning into empty husks ...we never had to be told stay away the real life examples were in front of us to see even some died whilst we were young . NO I would never use or support use of such things

No such precedent exists today. How many of the users of Shaahedi Degh have ever fought in a war and sustained the sorts of injuries which would require it's painkilling effects? I don't think Sikhi is opposed to drugs under all circumstances, but it can never condone intoxication for intoxication's sake, which is the only reason the Nihangs of today take Bhang.

But, bro how else will Nihangs keep alive centuries old tradition? Plus, I think some weed is well deserved after their vicious battles with goats.

Holding the legs is the icing on the cake and even then they struggle to line up the sword accurately first time round. To prove themselves they should go up against a slightly more dangerous animal....GOI.

They definitely should, but the centuries old tradition of fighting against injustice is the one tradition they opt out of today. No surprise its also the most difficult tradition ?

They definitely should, but the centuries old tradition of fighting against injustice is the one tradition they opt out of today. No surprise its also the most difficult tradition

Let's keep it real, that's one tradition that 99.9% of our people seem to opt out of. Hell, in England, it was an uphill struggle to get apnay to face up to grooming going on under their very noses - what does that tell us....

Let's keep it real, that's one tradition that 99.9% of our people seem to opt out of. Hell, in England, it was an uphill struggle to get apnay to face up to grooming going on under their very noses - what does that tell us....

Goat and gobi aside, apney are not made of the stuff their ancestors were made out of. Look at their p******d stomachs.

Goat and gobi aside, apney are not made of the stuff their ancestors were made out of. Look at their p******d stomachs.

Tell me about it!

What's weird is that older Muslim Panjabis don't seem to have the same 'tidh da jaloos' going on like our lot. I used to think it was drinking beer, but now that I've met a fair few kudhoos who are completely teetotal, so I've realised my theory is obviously wrong.

I think a lot of apnay get caught out by the change in metabolism that takes place in your 30s. They still think they can keep lean eating the same food and doing the same amount of physical exertions as before when this happens.

Tell me about it!

What's weird is that older Muslim Panjabis don't seem to have the same 'tidh da jaloos' going on like our lot. I used to think it was drinking beer, but now that I've met a fair few kudhoos who are completely teetotal, so I've realised my theory is obviously wrong.

I think a lot of apnay get caught out by the change in metabolism that takes place in your 30s. They still think they can keep lean eating the same food and doing the same amount of physical exertions as before when this happens.

it's eating like there's wedding feast going on every weekend , pakordey, samosey, chatt this, channa that ...honestly I made channe bhatorey after years and no one felt too clever the next day (we don't eat fried foods in the house ) . the tid is visceral fat busting out - source high blood sugar and excess fat in diet . Singhs and SInghian need to read 'the Starch solution' and go back to eating like Guru ji's fauj did , just enough to keep it together, and nutrient dense.

it's eating like there's wedding feast going on every weekend , pakordey, samosey, chatt this, channa that ...honestly I made channe bhatorey after years and no one felt too clever the next day (we don't eat fried foods in the house ) . the tid is visceral fat busting out - source high blood sugar and excess fat in diet . Singhs and SInghian need to read 'the Starch solution' and go back to eating like Guru ji's fauj did , just enough to keep it together, and nutrient dense.

What about the ENORMOUS discrepancy in the physicality of life a few generations ago compared to now. If you were a mistri - you'd be sawing trees and drilling holes without electric tools. If you was a farmer, you'd have no tractor/combine harvester. You'd be carrying around your tools without cars/trucks. Singhs were famous for shockingly long swift marches. Even being a 'housewife' would be laborious with all the churning for malai/butter. All of this under a blazing sun. The only people in Sikh society that didn't live very physical lives would be the mercantile class.

We expend a tiny amount of energy compared to our recent ancestors but eat more - add to this some sort of genetic predisposition to storing fat in the gut area a lot of us have - it doesn't take a genius to figure out where that is going to take us. The examples are all around.

1242453653664-punjab%20police.jpg

What about the ENORMOUS discrepancy in the physicality of life a few generations ago compared to now. If you were a mistri - you'd be sawing trees and drilling holes without electric tools. If you was a farmer, you'd have no tractor/combine harvester. You'd be carrying around your tools without cars/trucks. Singhs were famous for shockingly long swift marches. Even being a 'housewife' would be laborious with all the churning for malai/butter. All of this under a blazing sun. The only people in Sikh society that didn't live very physical lives would be the mercantile class.

We expend a tiny amount of energy compared to our recent ancestors but eat more - add to this some sort of genetic predisposition to storing fat in the gut area a lot of us have - it doesn't take a genius to figure out where that is going to take us. The examples are all around.

1242453653664-punjab%20police.jpg

ik do peg sheg lahia kar ....kuch nahin hunda ....fitte muh