Hmmm...5 Leaves For Shaheedi Degh - Marijuana Or Not?

• 200,000 of them high as a kite pretending to be battle ready. But you tell me how a man with any cannabis in his body system could possibly partake in the Sikh art of warfare which requires 100% control of the senses, time awareness and hand-eye co-ordination ?

By any stretch of the imagination that is a massive generalisation.

Like ms514 I also studied a Life Science Degree, a half unit was the fascinating world of Toxins. A famous quote from Paracelsus applies to toxins as well as drugs '"All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not a poison." This is often condensed to: "The dose makes the poison" or in Latin "Sola dosis facit venenum". So anything ingested in the right quantity can be a poison or harmful.

Those who abuse cannabis are not looked upon favourably and there are videos by Nihangs that denounce their behaviour, including the one I posted earlier. From a demographical point of view I cannot say how many are nashaee.

• Like 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There actually are health benefits associated with tobacco, 'Nicotine is an anti-inflammatory agent and has been shown, among other things to prevent and treat Alzheimer’s, as well as delay the onset

First thing is that I stopped training it for a good while. Then I'd also apply a hot and cold shower to the troubled area, meaning that I'd put it under hot water for a minute or two and then suddenl

If you look closely you will notice a lot of our people suffer from central obesity which means skinny arms and legs but big belly.The pic shown of the two men is a perfect example of this. This is a

I very much doubt getting high helps you in any battles. I've never heard of any martial arts promoting drug use. Then again that movie 'Drunken Master' comes to mind. LOL!

The only time I've heard of military using any kind of drugs were those Japanese kamikaze pilots during WWII partaking in some kind of tea ceremony where it was reported that the tea was laced with some powerful drug. Thus giving courage to those pilots to commit suicide on the battle field.

You married a Brasilian? I bet Avocados, Kaleh channeh and Acai is very popular in your household. ☺

actually after 20 plus years his tastes are totally changed : he hankers after dhal sabji , basmati rice, aloo parantha , can't eat without his achar now ... yep we do pasta , Black beans and rice etc ...but he's definitely desi at heart, his hajma cannot go back to long term withdrawal of spice ...

Guys I could post the list of symptoms that I would use to prescribed cannibis indica to my patients homeopathically if you would like that gives the poisoning picture , acute disease states and also includes chronic disease effects which would respond , just give me the nod.

• Like 2

Guys I could post the list of symptoms that I would use to prescribed cannibis indica to my patients

Well now, this thread pretty much sums up the dire straits that the young 'Gursikhs' of the UK are in and pretty much sums up why many non-religious Sikhs in the UK see the 'amritdharis' as immoral and morally corrupt. It shows how all we fathers and mothers need to keep our children well away from a very large proportion of those in the UK wearing the garb of our Guru, dressing like him, pretending to be like him, but with all the morals and ethics of a common criminal from the council estate.

The thread has shown how an extremely large percentage are drug takers. Now, as the above proves, we have our fair share of dealers and pushers amongst them too.

Immoral, low down filthy dirty morally bankrupt scum, every last one of them. All you good Sikhs....you true Sikhs... need to ensure you keep your children well away from their toxic presence.

None of it should be all that surprising to anyone though.....I mean we had enough pieces of the jigsaw to make a clear picture. Take the above for example: As a teenage girl she ran off with her black brazilian boyfriend so should we really be all that surprised to find out now that she's also a bit of a massive fan of the ganga.......is partial to the weed. Happy days for her of course because in the present kaljug environment both her and her man can enjoy their beloved marijuana actually in the name of 'Sikhi'.

Just be careful of who that man or woman wearing a dastar and kirpan sitting next to you in the Gurdwara really is. As this thread has demonstrated, an extremely large proportion of them are filthy druggie scum from filthy druggie families.

Well now, this thread pretty much sums up the dire straits that the young 'Gursikhs' of the UK are in and pretty much sums up why many non-religious Sikhs in the UK see the 'amritdharis' as immoral and morally corrupt. It shows how all we fathers and mothers need to keep our children well away from a very large proportion of those in the UK wearing the garb of our Guru, dressing like him, pretending to be like him, but with all the morals and ethics of a common criminal from the council estate.

The thread has shown how an extremely large percentage are drug takers. Now, as the above proves, we have our fair share of dealers and pushers amongst them too.

Immoral, low down filthy dirty morally bankrupt scum, every last one of them. All you good Sikhs....you true Sikhs... need to ensure you keep your children well away from their toxic presence.

None of it should be all that surprising to anyone though.....I mean we had enough pieces of the jigsaw to make a clear picture. Take the above for example: As a teenage girl she ran off with her black brazilian boyfriend so should we really be all that surprised to find out now that she's also a bit of a massive fan of the ganga.......is partial to the weed. Happy days for her of course because in the present kaljug environment both her and her man can enjoy their beloved marijuana actually in the name of 'Sikhi'.

Just be careful of who that man or woman wearing a dastar and kirpan sitting next to you in the Gurdwara really is. As this thread has demonstrated, an extremely large proportion of them are filthy druggie scum from filthy druggie families.

1.he is not black, and even if he was what is it to a sikh of the Guru ???

2. no one ran anywhere, we have been married with Guru ji's blessing for over 20 years and our Kids are in sikhi.

3. homeopathic remedies have nano sized particulates of the original poison, mineral, plant material within it

4. you are seriously off target and frankly Waheguru should give you some sumat to not speak ill of others you know jack about .

5. Just because you incapable of lifting your head out of the gutter don't believe all people think like you, I treat people with what works according to strict principles of observation of the patient and their stated needs . I have with Waheguru ji's kirpa been able to help people who have been sidelined by docs as they couldn't get a magic pill to sort out their ills . If I was a drug pusher I would be no better than you , as I would be spreading dis-ease amongst humanity.

• Like 1

1.he is not black, and even if he was what is it to a sikh of the Guru ???

2. no one ran anywhere, we have been married with Guru ji's blessing for over 20 years and our Kids are in sikhi.

3. homeopathic remedies have nano sized particulates of the original poison, mineral, plant material within it

4. you are seriously off target and frankly Waheguru should give you some sumat to not speak ill of others you know jack about .

5. Just because you incapable of lifting your head out of the gutter don't believe all people think like you, I treat people with what works according to strict principles of observation of the patient and their stated needs . I have with Waheguru ji's kirpa been able to help people who have been sidelined by docs as they couldn't get a magic pill to sort out their ills . If I was a drug pusher I would be no better than you , as I would be spreading dis-ease amongst humanity.

Jagsaw thinks he knows it all. He isn't an open minded person at all. Don't take his words to heart.

I study Materia Medicas , detailed descriptions, medicinal substances , poisoning data, folklore, traditional herbal uses, observed proving symptoms this creates a profile which homeopath's map symptoms of an individual patient to . Materia medica (English: medical material/substance) is a Latin medical term for the body of collected knowledge about the therapeutic properties of any substance used for healing (i.e., medicines).

There are over 3000 seperate medicines in the homeopathic pharmacopeia and Cannibis Indica is one. There are many different Materia medica books and often I have to cross reference to get a fuller picture . A patient can have some symptoms or many , on different levels of existence , emotional, mental, physical .Cannabis Indica has a skew towards mental symptoms :

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/cann-i.htm

http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Cann-i

lectures by respected homeopaths of the past :

http://hpathy.com/e-books/lectures-on-homeopathic-materia-medica/cannabis-indica/

from my perspective I can see battleweary -ptsd stricken people using it to get respite and sleep and freedom from overexcited nervous system and pain

• Like 1

It's more a case of use vs abuse.

5 leaves of cannabis in an enormous deghis actually good. It has amazing medicinal values. In that quantity, it's no different to drinking tea...

Pretty much almost every plant in the world has 'medicinal values'. Apparently this is the new reason for getting getting high. Yeah, maybe I'll go take some 'medicine' now. LOL!

Guest Jacfsing2

Pretty much almost every plant in the world has 'medicinal values'. Apparently this is the new reason for getting getting high. Yeah, maybe I'll go take some 'medicine' now. LOL!

Are you seriously claiming that people who actually need medical marijuana are just trying to get high? I've never taken any marijuana; however, I do acknowledge that some people really need it, http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4

Homeopathy = Crock science. LOL! Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh. Perhaps there are some good properties to this study however let's not fool ourselves. Those who did homeopathy are not exactly MD's. Throwing around a bunch of latin words to fool the gullible at SS won't change this fact.

I got to hand it to the pot heads. They are way smarter then the average alcohol consumer or the cigarette smoker. LOL! They created a whole bunch of pseudo science babble nonsense around pot smoking and now apparently, it's good for health! Throw in a bunch latin words, keep using the word 'medicinal' in every sentence structure....bam!!...now you've legitimized what was once disdained by society. This reminds me of those cigarette advertisements from back in the day where they showed these 'doctor types' in white suites claiming smoking a cigarette is actually good for your health. Yeah, I guess those Native Indians smoking peace pipes were just suffering from ptsd. Looks like they were light years ahead of everybody else. LOL!!!!!! To all the ganja supporters here, does cigarette smoking have any medicinal properties? I'm sure the tobacco plant is loaded with all kinds of good vitamins and minerals. LOL!!! The irony, these are the same people who want to ban cigarettes.

I think beer drinkers need to learn from these Ganja guys. Start by talking about the good effects of drinking beer. Keep throwing the word 'medicinal' around as much as possible. Find the latin words for hop, barley and alcohol, and impress the gullible. Tell you're suffering ptsd from office and you really need relieve this stress, so you're off to the local bar to get your 'meds'. LOL!!!!!! This just hit me, looks like I'm on a roll! Start telling everybody that a bar is actually a 'hospital' of sorts to help weary workers suffering from ptsd at work. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Jagsaw, this is a new low, insulting someone personally especially if they haven't done anything to you is just messed-up. Are you really anyone to judge anyone?

You are very much mistaken.

You're criticising me for using 'words' against you sikhs that love taking the drugs and in her example love pushing/dealing the drugs but I think at this point all of you filthy drugie scum should sit back and remember this simple fact: In the whole world, bar one or two countries, you so called 'Sikhs' here that love the cannabis, will not only be arrested and charged with a criminal offence for it, but, in most countries you will have your liberty taken away with a prison sentence and in many countries, such as Singapore, it is an offence deemed immoral enough to carry the death sentence !!!!!! :omg: And yet you're complaining about my mere 'words' against you junkie druggie scum ? :nono: Trust me, there are no words low enough to describe you that have sunk so low that you not only take intoxicants whilst wearing the Guru's clothes you actually justify it by trying to incorporate it into Sikhi. There are no words low enough to describe you people.

never claimed that people should do nasha , I was talking about actual observed symptoms which have responded to homeopathic attentuations over the past 200 plus years . Yes Waheguru ji has created medicines for us , the strongest being naam

• Like 1