Sign in to follow this  
superkaur

India Hindu Terrorist Govt & Media Targets Canadian Sikhs And Defames International Sikh Community Yet Again

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Is this news or what ?

Sikh-Canadian-Jihadi ??

If ever someone is going to buy this cr@p.

Edited by WaljinderSingh

This is the height of stupidity by GOI and backfiring as is evident by the comments. Sikh awareness is gaining ground globally at a rapid pace, through relief efforts, promotion of Langar and the use of channels like BoS. These spiteful degenerates are slowly seeing their cleverness and false propaganda exposed and long may they continue making a fool of themselves.

• Like 4

Dailymail and mirror of UK have reported what goi told them :Canadian Sikh woman an isis agent. Note this comes after Canadian PM is ready to offer full apology to Sikhs for the Komagata Maru incident in the house of commons.

Wat makes me laugh, is how these rat worshipping pr!cks cant even come up with a feasable lie. I mean its right up there with the "2 uk gurdwaras who r holding bomb making classes", and the "jihadi-scuba khalistanis", who were supposedly ready to do an aqua-attack on gujarat coast frm pakistan. Oh n lets not forget that false flag bakwaas attack on gen murderer brar, in london, at the height of global sikh sympathy, coz of rajoana n wisconsin gurdwara shootings. These Cow pishaab drinkers, cannot tolerate sikhs having good media/world coverage n awareness. I get a feeling 2016 will see indian govt step up false flags galore on sikhs and try to do anotha load of badhnaami on our kaum, to counter the love sikhs r getting everywhere.

• Like 2

If there is the slightest kernel of truth in this story, it's that some dirty Ahmed has ensnared some Punjabi harlot to do his dirty work for him. Not a Sikh in any way.

It's interesting to know why they needed to identify the person as a Sikh with no evidence. As I said DM along with few others (mirror etc) are dodgy and not a reliable news source.

It's interesting to know why they needed to identify the person as a Sikh with no evidence. As I said DM along with few others (mirror etc) are dodgy and not a reliable news source.

The DM is probably parroting what the Indian media have been told to say by the GOI. It's the same thing that happened in 1984, where everything the west knew about our peoples' struggle was glimpsed through the lens of Indian media censorship and misrepresentation.

Edited by Balkaar
  • Like 3

they are targetting Canadian Sikhs because they have the Prime Minister's Heart and Mind , simple as that . What better way to discredit the praise worthy and free to speak then to throw mud ? thing is mudslinging usually leaves the perp covered from head to toe too. Pure sour grapes , Akhand Paat da bhog in Canadian Parliment and this ISIS farce is released same day ??? Bascially they want to make overseas sikhs into baddies so the paltu Indian SIkhs don't get ideas above their station, in a scenario like that I say push that envelope!!!

• Like 1

Akhand Paat da bhog in Canadian Parliment and this ISIS farce is released same day ??? Bascially they want to make overseas sikhs into baddies so the paltu Indian SIkhs don't get ideas above their station, in a scenario like that I say push that envelope!!

A Sehaj paath? :o

• Like 1

Some Indians have been getting indigestion ever since canadian pm trudeau boasted that his cabinet contained more Sikhs than Modi's. Look at the Indian writer here. For some strage reason this fool just has to mention air india bombing which is completely unrelated to Trudeau's comments, but he thought why not do some badnaami of Sikhs to western readers. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/mr-trudeau-dont-be-so-quick-to-brag-about-sikhs-in-your-cabinet/article29407501/

they are targetting Canadian Sikhs because they have the Prime Minister's Heart and Mind , simple as that . What better way to discredit the praise worthy and free to speak then to throw mud ? thing is mudslinging usually leaves the perp covered from head to toe too. Pure sour grapes , Akhand Paat da bhog in Canadian Parliment and this ISIS farce is released same day ??? Bascially they want to make overseas sikhs into baddies so the paltu Indian SIkhs don't get ideas above their station, in a scenario like that I say push that envelope!!!

Edited by Jonny101
  • Like 1