Wanted To Tell Sangat About My Past Identity On This Forum!

back abound 2008 my name was Harinder Singh and I used to post on this forum as xharinder singh. this was and is great forum. I loved people like

valli singh singhstah bijla singh(who is like my real brother) and Inder Singh jee who is like my father.

Right now my name in Jujhar Singh given to me by GREAT Punj of Budha Dal at Raqba.

NIHANG PUNJ CAN EVEN CHANGE NAME OF SINGH AMRITDHARIS.

I hope u like my present Shastar Singh.

MAHAKAAL KILLS KAAL BY SHASTHAR which mostly is a KHANDA.

Budha Dal was made of Akaalis by Miri Piri de Maalak Shehanshaan Guru Hargobind Sahib Jee!

Dasmesh Pita made Budha Dal of Akali NIHANGS.

By Nihang Punj I mean Budha Dal PUNJ NIHANG SINGHS WHO DO AMRIT SANCHAR IN THE PRESENCE OF

AAD GURU DARBAR

DASAM GURU DARBAR

SARBLOH GURU DARBAAR.

Dhan Dhan Sarbloh Guru Darbar!

Budha Dal was made of Akaalis by Miri Piri de Maalak Shehanshaan Guru Hargobind Sahib Jee!

Dasmesh Pita made Budha Dal of Akali NIHANGS.

By Nihang Punj I mean Budha Dal PUNJ NIHANG SINGHS WHO DO AMRIT SANCHAR IN THE PRESENCE OF

AAD GURU DARBAR

DASAM GURU DARBAR

SARBLOH GURU DARBAAR.

Dhan Dhan Sarbloh Guru Darbar!

the Sarbloh Granth first came to Punjab in around 1805. So that means having this Granth in amrit sanchaars is an innovation by later Nihangs. Through out the 1700s this was not part of the Amrit cerimony as it became in later times. Sri Dasam Granth on the hand has been with the khalsa since the start.

wrong information!

Sarbloh Granth Sahib was started by Dasmesh Pita in 1698 and that manuscript is available. see this link.

http://sarblohgranth.moonfruit.com/

Just as people are spreading wrong information about Dasam Guru Darbaar. Same is done for Sarbloh Guru Darbaar as well.

Sarbloh Guru Darbaar was started at Anandpur Sahib and finished at Sarbloh Bunga, Hazur Sahib.

wrong information!

Sarbloh Granth Sahib was started by Dasmesh Pita in 1698 and that manuscript is available. see this link.

Read what bhai sahib said more carefully veerji. He said Sri Sarbloh Granth first came to Punjab in around 1805, and he is right. Guru Sahib actually brought Sri Sarbloh Granth to the attention of the Sikhs when he was travelling in Nanded, the place where he left his corporeal form in 1708 (a lot later than 1698). It was said to have been jealously guarded by the Nihang Singhs who were present at Guru Sahib's pyre, and who remained in the Deccan. I don't see how Sarbloh Granth, in its current form, could possibly have existed in 1698 because it frequently mentions the Khalsa, which was of course founded in 1699.

1805 was around about the time the Sikhs of Punjab had finally recovered from the constant invasions and assumed their full height as a people, it is unlikely that they came across Sri Sarbloh Granth before this, particularly since there was very little communication between the Punjabi Sikhs and the Deccani Sikhs until Maharaja Ranjit Singh had established his Empire.

wrong information!

http://sarblohgranth.moonfruit.com/

Just as people are spreading wrong information about Dasam Guru Darbaar. Same is done for Sarbloh Guru Darbaar as well.

Sarbloh Guru Darbaar was started at Anandpur Sahib and finished at Sarbloh Bunga, Hazur Sahib.

Bro read what I wrote carefully. My comment was about the time period of Sarbloh Granths arrival in Punjab which even Nihangs say was around 1805. You said Nihangs who were created by Guru Sahib did amrit sanchars in presence of Sarbloh Granth which is inaccurate since Puratan Nihangs did not even have posession of this Granth until an Udasi gave it to them and it arrived in Punjab in 1805 from the Daccen

Read what bhai sahib said more carefully veerji. He said Sri Sarbloh Granth first came to Punjab in around 1805, and he is right. Guru Sahib actually brought Sri Sarbloh Granth to the attention of the Sikhs when he was travelling in Nanded, the place where he left his corporeal form in 1708 (a lot later than 1698). It was said to have been jealously guarded by the Nihang Singhs who were present at Guru Sahib's pyre, and who remained in the Deccan. I don't see how Sarbloh Granth, in its current form, could possibly have existed in 1698 because it frequently mentions the Khalsa, which was of course founded in 1699.

1805 was around about the time the Sikhs of Punjab had finally recovered from the constant invasions and assumed their full height as a people, it is unlikely that they came across Sri Sarbloh Granth before this, particularly since there was very little communication between the Punjabi Sikhs and the Deccani Sikhs until Maharaja Ranjit Singh had established his Empire.

Guru Nanak Dev ji mentioned Khalsa too ...and the history of sarabloh granth indicates it was started in Guru ji's previous janam and waited to be presented in His latest janam for completion.

My extremely pyaare Johny veer.

Even if we agree that Sarbloh Granth Sahib Jee came to Punjab in 1805, Dal Panth outside Punjab and definitely in Hazur Sahib must be doing Parkash of all 3 Granth Sahibs.

After 1805 Dal Panth in Punjab started doing parkash of all 3 Granth Sahibs.

Budha Dal shud NEVER do amrit sanchar without the parkash of DASAM GURU DARBAAR and shud ideally do amrit sanchar with the parkash of all 3 Granth Sahibs.

Panth(other than dal panth) must have parkash of Guru Granth Sahib during amrit sanchar.

IN case of emergency or war times, amrit sanchar can be done by PUNJ only without the parkash of any Granth Sahib Jee.