Sikh Gurdwara Explosion

Jeevan

If Salafists are behind this, the question would be what would be gained from this action?

From their point of view, the Sikh population is small and they would gain no mileage from doing this. There are far bigger targets they could go for.

What is the ethnic composition of these Salafists in Germany?

The majority of Muslims in Germany are Turks, however my observation the Islamists that are causing trouble across Europe seem to be of the North African persuasion (Moroccan/Algerian/Tunisians).

What quarrel would a North African have with Sikhs, does not make sense.

My only conclusion is perhaps they picked a small target as to test the waters so to speak.

Germany seems to be the only major European country that has been spared a terrorist attack.

Merkel has appeased by bringing a whole load of migrants/refugees in, if there is a pending attack, she will be blamed. She will then be ousted.

There is a lot of resentment already in Germany and if anything happens there it may tip things over the edge.

I believe Sikhs do not undertand the salafist mindset. The salafis even declare other muslims as kafirs and non-muslims because of small issues. They are very intolerant and backwards.

Dawah man the muslim <banned word filter activated> from youtube is from the salafi sect. Sikhs have had plenty of warning signs that salafis dont care how peaceful how co-existing how humanterian you are. In there eyes all non-salafi sunni muslims are going to hellfire all are enemies of allah and need to be attacked.

Most salafi muslims are not hell bent on killing people but they are indoctrinated with a violent hate for all things non-muslims. These salafi teens in germany who attacked the gurdwara probably thought they are hindus or indians in general so a legitimate target in their evil islamic ideological sectarian beliefs.

Back in the 80s and 90s when these muslims tried to attack Sikh youths in colleges and universities the organisations that the muslim thugs belonged too were salafi ideologically ie hizb-ut-tahir and al-mahajouroun. The militant Sikhs formed gangs called shere punjab amoung others they would literally have street battles in the street with these salafi muslims the mistake was to drag all muslims in the mud with these salafi's. At the time Sikhs were not educated they thought all muslims were the enemy of Sikhs but the truth is most muslims do maybe dislike non-muslims but they are not as fundamental in their dislike as salafi muslims do.

We need to study the salafi's and target their people with parchar especially their women. Also physically Sikh youths need to man up and learn to street fight.

In kashmir 2000 march..... 40 of our sikh brothers were martyred by militants some people claimed it was indian army. The indian army did not have a credible motive to attack Sikhs. But the salafi muslims did as they do not care for innocent civilian life of non-muslims and wanted world attention when president bill clinton was there to give maximum publicity for their jihad. 6 non-muslim women were murdered in 2003 for not wearing the veils. The salafi's do not take non-muslims as allies. Other kashmir muslim separatists do not have this fundamentalist attitude they fighting for kashmiriyat a free kashmir the salafi's fight for islamiyat... that is islamic rule.

In kenya 2014 2 Sikhs (grandmother and her grandson) amoung many others were murdered in westgate shopping centre by al sahaba salafi muslim somalians because they victims werent muslims.

2016 the essen germany gurdwara attack by salafi muslim teens.

You guys do the math and educate your fellow Sikhs who the enemy is. Knowledge is power.

^^^

Wat garbage, EVERYMAN and his dog knows, those sikhs killed in chittisinghpura were killed by indian army personnel. The fact that they did that upon president clintons visit and THEN, they tried to do the EXACT same thing when obama visited india, shows u who is behind this all. The eye witnesses said that they captured indian army topis and quelled anotha organised killing by arming themselves when obama came. All the locals of chattisinghpura n surrounding areas (hindu, sikh n muslims) all say that both incidents were done by indian army (border security forces id imagine).

^^^

Wat garbage, EVERYMAN and his dog knows, those sikhs killed in chittisinghpura were killed by indian army personnel. The fact that they did that upon president clintons visit and THEN, they tried to do the EXACT same thing when obama visited india, shows u who is behind this all. The eye witnesses said that they captured indian army topis and quelled anotha organised killing by arming themselves when obama came. All the locals of chattisinghpura n surrounding areas (hindu, sikh n muslims) all say that both incidents were done by indian army (border security forces id imagine).

After the massacre the residents of the village pointed the police to Mohammad Yakub Magray as one of the suspects.[11]

In 2010, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) associate David Headley(a U.S. citizen who changed his name from Daood Gilani in 2006), who was arrested in connection with the 2008 Mumbai attacks, reportedly confessed to the National Investigation Agency that the LeT carried out the Chittisinghpura massacre.[15] He is said to have identified an LeT militant named Muzzamil as part of the group which carried out the killings apparently to create communal tension just before Clinton’s visit.[16]

sources:

[11] http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1707/17070340.htm The massacre at Chattisinghpora

[15] http://www.hindustantimes.com/Lashkar-behind-Sikh-massacre-in-Kashmir-in-2000-says-Headley/Article1-617459.aspx Lashkar behind Sikh massacre in Kashmir in 2000, says Headley

[16]http://www.tribuneindia.com/2010/20101026/j&k.htm#2 Chittisinghpura Massacre: Obama’s proposed visit makes survivors recall tragedy

And we all know how islamic jihadi salafi terrorists operate they first attack when the non-muslim community carries out revenge attacks they cry how the non-muslim community is killing them they ask the mainstream muslims to help them attack the non-muslim community.

WAKE UP!!! yes the indian army is no angel and kills minorities and is a terrorist organisation in my eyes.... we do not have any love for indian army it has a disgusting genocidal past especially for their crimes against Sikhs. However they aren't the only one that carries out these kinda killings. Salafi muslim jihadis are all too happy to attack you and your family because you are not a sunni muslim of their brand of islam.

If you want to live in cloud coco land and live in ignorance thats your choice but the salafi muslim wild dog has you as the lamb in in the green fields in his sights

Were they German converts? They look like white boys to me.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Yes most probably. German, denmark, austria and belgium have a sizable salafi convert community. They had a sharia4germany group sharia4belguim group with the likes of anjem choudary who had islam4uk and islam4india group before they were banned just before the syria war started.

These alleged attackers could also be north african arabs they tend to be quite light skinned compared to other muslims.

After the massacre the residents of the village pointed the police to Mohammad Yakub Magray as one of the suspects.[11]

In 2010, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) associate David Headley(a U.S. citizen who changed his name from Daood Gilani in 2006), who was arrested in connection with the 2008 Mumbai attacks, reportedly confessed to the National Investigation Agency that the LeT carried out the Chittisinghpura massacre.[15] He is said to have identified an LeT militant named Muzzamil as part of the group which carried out the killings apparently to create communal tension just before Clintons visit.[16]

sources:

[11] http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1707/17070340.htm The massacre at Chattisinghpora

[15] http://www.hindustantimes.com/Lashkar-behind-Sikh-massacre-in-Kashmir-in-2000-says-Headley/Article1-617459.aspx Lashkar behind Sikh massacre in Kashmir in 2000, says Headley

[16]http://www.tribuneindia.com/2010/20101026/j&k.htm#2 Chittisinghpura Massacre: Obamas proposed visit makes survivors recall tragedy

And we all know how islamic jihadi salafi terrorists operate they first attack when the non-muslim community carries out revenge attacks they cry how the non-muslim community is killing them they ask the mainstream muslims to help them attack the non-muslim community.

WAKE UP!!! yes the indian army is no angel and kills minorities and is a terrorist organisation in my eyes.... we do not have any love for indian army it has a disgusting genocidal past especially for their crimes against Sikhs. However they aren't the only one that carries out these kinda killings. Salafi muslim jihadis are all too happy to attack you and your family because you are not a sunni muslim of their brand of islam.

If you want to live in cloud coco land and live in ignorance thats your choice but the salafi muslim wild dog has you as the lamb in in the green fields in his sights

Ooooooooooh paaaalease!! I KNEW u were gona pull out that SO-CALLED/SUPPOSED "confession" by that militant. 1st of all he supposedly confessed to the indian authorities upon being captured. If u seriously believe this cock/bull story, then u r as dumb as u sound. This is SAME rubbish they have fabricated about prof. Davinderpal singh bhullar, or i suppose u think prof. bhullar is guilty too? Its the same rubbish method they use, by torturing random ppl to the point they fabricate confessions.

Also u very very very lazily put 3 cr@ppy links to sites/stories, and those websites dont even work!

This is an account of a witness:

'One of the captive men who had been lined up recognised someone among the gunmen. He asked, "Chattiya, tu idhar kya kar raha hai?" ("Chattia, What are you doing here?"). The person he spoke to immediately opened fire. At the same time the other captors began firing. As they started firing, the gunmen shouted 'Jai Mata Di' and 'Jai Hind'. In theatrical fashion, one of them took swigs from a bottle of rum even as the killing went on. While leaving, one of the men called out to his associates: "Gopal, chalo hamare saath" ("Gopal, Come with us").'

As crazy as it sounds, there probably are some 'low iq pendus' out there blaming Trump for this attack.

LOL

We can spin it around too. Maybe that sikh guy protesting at Sir Donald Trumps private event enraged the guy who attacked a sikh in Qubec. I bet that sikh guy got paid good money to protest, what are they paid i think $15 a hour.

The sikhs that protected mosques in southall during the london riots, i wonder who they feel now. I couldnt believe they were doing it. They groom our girls and then these guys protect their mosques

^^^

Sikhs have every right to be suspicious of Indian army after what happened during the 80s/90s. But izlamic militants are far worse in my opinion.

You have izlamic ideology that preaches hate. VS corrupt government officials that hated sikh minorities and others who dont look upon minorities as equal. As well as corrupt Brahman caste system that loves to be in power with great amounts of wealth.

I dont know who did it, there were opinions/witnesses from both sides. We also know moslims lie, like they blame everything on America for the cause of islamic terrorism, to take the heat off their hateful cult called izlam

I wouldnt be surprised if jihadists did it, i wouldnt be surprised if hindu army had a hand in this.

Ooooooooooh paaaalease!! I KNEW u were gona pull out that SO-CALLED/SUPPOSED "confession" by that militant. 1st of all he supposedly confessed to the indian authorities upon being captured. If u seriously believe this cock/bull story, then u r as dumb as u sound. This is SAME rubbish they have fabricated about prof. Davinderpal singh bhullar, or i suppose u think prof. bhullar is guilty too? Its the same rubbish method they use, by torturing random ppl to the point they fabricate confessions.

Also u very very very lazily put 3 cr@ppy links to sites/stories, and those websites dont even work!

This is an account of a witness:

'One of the captive men who had been lined up recognised someone among the gunmen. He asked, "Chattiya, tu idhar kya kar raha hai?" ("Chattia, What are you doing here?"). The person he spoke to immediately opened fire. At the same time the other captors began firing. As they started firing, the gunmen shouted 'Jai Mata Di' and 'Jai Hind'. In theatrical fashion, one of them took swigs from a bottle of rum even as the killing went on. While leaving, one of the men called out to his associates: "Gopal, chalo hamare saath" ("Gopal, Come with us").'

Im not claiming it was muslims or hindus who did it, but if it was hindu army trying to frame mulims why would they be using hindu names and chanting jai hind? Sort of counter-productive.