13Mirch

Quantavirus your personal attacks against Balkar are completely unnecessary. He's outclassing you by a country mile in style in being patient with your personal attack. In addition, unlike you, he's actually making a responsive and on topic point.

Are you multiple people using this account? I recall interesting respectful views that in the past that seem to have come from a different person.

Ok, where did I go wrong? I'll reread my post to see where I went wrong. I try my best to not be offensive. I'll improve and be more respectful. Sorry.

I resent being 'outclassed'. LOL!

Reread what I wrote very, very slowly as you have problems with your reading comprehension skills. If that doesn't get work, get someone to read my post and explain it to you.

WJKK WJKF

I did read your post accurately, but for the benefit of doubt il read it once again for you as you suggested.

I'd suggest you read what gurbani has to say about nimrata and how sikhs should address one another. Mithi jabaan will get you along way brother.

I also think you should read my previous post one more time and maybe consider stop calling yourself a sikh and start calling your self just a jatt and a worshiper of your caste and clan leader. Be an embassodor in what you believe in, not in something half heartedly because to be a sikh, you first have to give your head. I don't think you fit the bill because you can't even give your ancestry up.

Jatt claim Dhan Dhan Shaheed Baba Deep Singh ji as a jatt and not Khalsa. When will we hear the jatt claiming Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale ji as a jatt and not Khalsa?

WJKK WJKF

I did read your post accurately, but for the benefit of doubt il read it once again for you as you suggested.

I'd suggest you read what gurbani has to say about nimrata and how sikhs should address one another. Mithi jabaan will get you along way brother.

I also think you should read my previous post one more time and maybe consider stop calling yourself a sikh and start calling your self just a jatt and a worshiper of your caste and clan leader. Be an embassodor in what you believe in, not in something half heartedly because to be a sikh, you first have to give your head. I don't think you fit the bill because you can't even give your ancestry up.

Jatt claim Dhan Dhan Shaheed Baba Deep Singh ji as a jatt and not Khalsa. When will we hear the jatt claiming Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale ji as a jatt and not Khalsa?

They already do.

WJKK WJKF

Obviously the other groups you mentioned do.....without going into the usual debate that's the usual caste based issue again. But when have you watched a film with a "Tharkaan sikh" (a contradiction in itself) being the pinnacle of what a sikh should be?

However no group claims sikhi to be their own more than the jatts. You only hear jatts claiming mahaan shaheed as jat and not Khalsa. Just look at the topic to do with the film "Ardas" a few weeks back...and watch the YouTube clip of ghughi and his views on Shaheed Baba Deep Singh as "Jatt" lol.

It's not the number of jatts what causes the superiority complex, it's what they think and say before and after accepting Amrit what is the problem. If one believes they are "better" than someone genetically and ethically just because of their ancestry, it's wrong right?

That's the problem. Alil like the Nazi Ideology of the supremacy of the Arian Race.

The point is not preponderance, it is believed they converted en-mass for political prominence but the point is answering their myths regarding how they influenced Sikhi.

Fyi not all Kshytria are khatri, such as Rajput (& Gujjars) etc.

YAAAAAAAAWN! Im well aware of who YOU hindus consider as 2nd tier (kshatriyas) in ur beloved caste system, such as rajputs/aroras/bhatias/khatris.....

However that doesnt include gujjars. Anyways go back to sleep, and go and join a hindu forum. When sikh issues r on the agenda, u r NOWHERE to be seen, yet any discussion on hindu animal gods and ur beloved caste system, u in there like a shot.

Quantivus,

"No. Actually YOU are missing the point. Let's assume Jatts do consider themselves superior and you are right. How does that affect you? What actions have they taken in regards to feeling superior affected your well being?"

Jats do consider themselves superior - no assumption required.

Your question was, how does this affect me?

Here's the answer. As much as pork is to a muslim, beef to a hindu, hierarchy/supremacy of caste is to a Sikh. It's anti-Sikh to it's very foundation. If something is anti-Sikh, it does affect my well being. In fact, such views of caste-based superiority should be confined to either hinduism, or the 17th century, or both. They certainly have no place in Sikhi.

It makes me laugh frankly, that certain forum members who are supposedly the most "anti-India/anti-hindu" or alternatively, "pro-khalistani", are simultaneously the most "pro-caste" and by default, undercover hindu's by another name. Oh, the irony.

WJKK WJKF

You are not a Sant/Baba so give your huge ego a rest. You have no authority to decide who is a Sikh and who isn't. Instead of talking to me about Gurbani you should check your own ego and arrogance as it is in the gutter.

As for Jatts claiming a historical figure as a Jatt and not Khalsa, that is not my concern. There is no way you can police everybody's behavior. It is simply not possible. I have met Sikhs who say Jatts are stupid in my face. That's life. If you have a problem with Jatt behavior, go open your own Gurdwara or visit one that is more to your liking. It is not possible to force everyone to display good behavior. And by attacking them openly, you are only inflaming the situation and making it worse.

Jatts themselves are not a uniform group. There was a time Malwais and Majhe Jatts could not get along, so they opened their own Gurdwaras. Even today, not everybody is 100% agreement in how a Gurdwara is run. If in countries like Australia and NZ, the Asian Sikhs would have their own Gurdwara and the those from India would their own. The Asians don't like to sit on the floor for langar so they have their own Gurdwaras.

There is always going to be divisions among people.

why do different castes think there from a diff race LOL i mean a jatt looks the exact same as any other punjabi so i don't understand why there so much tension based on a surname we all singhs

You need to expand your horizon beyond your bedroom... Whilst I agree that Jatts are not 100% homogeneous, a strong percentage still are, and accordingly it is very easy to distinguish from a sample group whom are conclusively Jatt.

The Jatt obsession by the masses is quite a insight into the psyche of the non-Jatt.

Anyhow I digress... Jatts should be put down en mass like the rabid dogs and scum they are, only then will the "Khalsa" panth be truly pure.

Oh my! Jatts are rabid dogs and scum as well as being nazi supremicists.

And it is Jatts that have the chip on the shoulder?

Moderators, is it not strange that if the language used here was used against anyone else this forum, the thread would have been closed. But since it is Jatts, then it is fair game.

What has been learnt from these posts? That most Sikhs of non Jatt Sikhs hate Sikhs of Jatt background and would like them to disappear from the face of the earth.

I recall going into an Afghani shop once and saw 2 Afghanis arguing and one of them puffed his chest out. The other one told him to stop acting like a Jatt.

It seems that the Jatts social dominance is a big problem for others. Perhaps Sikhs of Jatt background show more chardi-kala ness and others cannot stand it.

I think that all Jatts of Sikhi should leave enmass and should let the Khatris,Ramgharias, Sainis,Kambohs, Lobanas, Batras, Mazhabi fight amongst themselves.

Then it would be interesting if the caste issue is a Jatt problem or a wider problem.

I would suspect the latter.

It seems that the Jatts social dominance is a big problem for others. Perhaps Sikhs of Jatt background show more chardi-kala ness and others cannot stand it.

I think that all Jatts of Sikhi should leave enmass and should let the Khatris,Ramgharias, Sainis,Kambohs, Lobanas, Batras, Mazhabi fight amongst themselves.

Then it would be interesting if the caste issue is a Jatt problem or a wider problem.

I would suspect the latter.

I actually believe that is actually the case here. IMHO Jatts do show more 'chardi-kala ness'. They are the most generous and honest ones. They have unity the others don't have. They're able to come together when the need arises. What we are witnessing here is envy and people vying for power. This is what is driving them nuts.

Jatts are also the most anti Hindu among all Sikhs. If a Sikh starts talking about similarities between Hinduism and Sikhism, 99.9% it's a non Jatt. If not for the Jatts, there would be a good chance we would end up being be another Hindu sect. Jatts truly embraced our Gurus teachings wholeheartedly.