13Mirch

So..? Both are Kshytria varna.

Lool, yea nice try u freshy.

Guru tegh bahadur belonged to sodhi line of khatris, where as gujjars r not khatris u mug. They r 2 completely different tribes, bloodlines and even tribal occupations. Keep ur freshy/backward lies to yourself.

U r such an AVID advocate of tribal/caste apartheid, that ur willing to make up lies of how gujjars r now khatris, even tho nobody has ever heard/said that before, ever.

Every1 knows ur a hindu undercover, all ur posts glorify hindu caste system and their animal looking "gods".

WJKK WJKF

The reasoning behind why our Gurusahib ji's married our dhan dhan mata ji's are above and beyond the caste issue. It's silly to bring this argument within the debate.

Dhan Dhan Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji married Dhan Dhan Mata Seeto Bai, beloved daughter of Dhan Dhan Baba Lakhi Shah Vanjara.

Quantavius, I wasn't aware you were the world's leading scholar on my habits. You're acting very familiar all of a sudden. Get a grip, you don't know any of us and you have no idea what we do with our time. Maybe we don't buy mazhbis Gurdwaras [LOL] or fly off to India to preach, but that's because most of us have families, duties and jobs to occupy ourselves with. Not all of us can be Jagraj Singhs, the wish to do something doesn't mean you are well suited to doing it, don't be so simple-minded. But when we have time, we help fellow Sikhs in whatever modest ways we can. Not that I should have to explain any of this to you LOL. Quit making wild presumptions about people you have never met and, if God is kind, never will.

I'm not attacking Jatts Quantavius, I'm criticising people who think they are better than everyone else because of some accident of birth. You don't seem to understand very much about the problems facing mazhbis. They aren't in need of money any more than the average Jatt is these days and they definitely don't need me to buy any Gurdwaras for them. They have both. And anyway, building them their own personal Gurdwaras where they can be cut off from everyone else is hardly going to make them feel less like social pariahs is it LOL? The problem they are facing is Jatt supremacist ideology which alienates them in Guru Ghars and pushes them into the arms of cults, and to address this problem we need to be targeting Jatts, not Mazbhis. Luckily, there are many parchaaraks who set out to do exactly this, and even we on this forum are contributing to that debate in a humble sort of way.

I don't need to be a scholar to point out a hypocrite. You don't need to leave your families and jobs to create a movement of sorts to help out the Mazhbi's, my selfish friend.

"You don't seem to understand very much about the problems facing mazhbis. They aren't in need of money any more than the average Jatt..."

Spoken like a true fool. One of the major reasons a person leaves one religion for another is because of support and not because their ego was not massaged in their previous religion. You are truly an ignorant bufoon.

Since when does having your own Gurdwara catering to your communities needs equates to being 'cut off'?. If you're not happy the way Jatts behaving in one Gurdwara, would it not be better if you create your own? There are Ramgharias, Sainis, Dhoabe...and they all have their own Gurdwaras. You don't see Jatts or these other communities complaining that they're being 'cut off' from each other. Why is that? Why the constant complain and whining from the likes of you of not being 'inclusive'? That's because you're suffering from an over inflated ego.

If you truly are so concerned about Mazhbi leaving Sikhism, why don't you do something? Create a fund from the UK. Help them out. Create Gurdwaras that are 'inclusive' of them. But you're not here to help. You're here to massage your ego. You need to find a bogeyman to attack and make yourself look good in front of your low IQ Pendu buddies.

Nobody leaves one religion for another just because they were 'looked down' by members of their own community you clueless nit wit. If that were the case, millions of low caste Hindus would have left Hinduism by now. Do you think there are no problems among Christians and Muslims? You are very ignorant as to why one leaves a religion for another.

I don't need to be a scholar to point out a hypocrite. You don't need to leave your families and jobs to create a movement of sorts to help out the Mazhbi's, my selfish friend.

"You don't seem to understand very much about the problems facing mazhbis. They aren't in need of money any more than the average Jatt..."

Spoken like a true fool. One of the major reasons a person leaves one religion for another is because of support and not because their ego was not massaged in their previous religion. You are truly an ignorant bufoon.

Since when does having your own Gurdwara catering to your communities needs equates to being 'cut off'?. If you're not happy the way Jatts behaving in one Gurdwara, would it not be better if you create your own? There are Ramgharias, Sainis, Dhoabe...and they all have their own Gurdwaras. You don't see Jatts or these other communities complaining that they're being 'cut off' from each other. Why is that? Why the constant complain and whining from the likes of you of not being 'inclusive'? That's because you're suffering from an over inflated ego.

If you truly are so concerned about Mazhbi leaving Sikhism, why don't you do something? Create a fund from the UK. Help them out. Create Gurdwaras that are 'inclusive' of them. But you're not here to help. You're here to massage your ego. You need to find a bogeyman to attack and make yourself look good in front of your low IQ Pendu buddies.

Nobody leaves one religion for another just because they were 'looked down' by members of their own community you clueless nit wit. If that were the case, millions of low caste Hindus would have left Hinduism by now. Do you think there are no problems among Christians and Muslims? You are very ignorant as to why one leaves a religion for another.

WJKK WJKF

Why would you support and suggest a movement to make a gurdwara purely based on caste? How is this in anyway good for sikhi.

If you wish to continue to carry on endorsing the jatt caste you should not say your a sikh of the guru. Because the guru is against the hierarchy of any caste. There is no justification for your view in gurmat. It is simply manmat.

As I have said before on this site, you should return fully to your jatt roots and ancestor worship. Light a diva for the jathedar of your clan and be in ore of your ancestors.

Live and breathe your jatt ancestry, but leave sikhi to the gurus sikhs.

I find it very odd that someone who is mounting a grand defense of casteism has the nerve to call anyone who disagrees with him a 'low IQ Pendu'. This stone age nonsense which you are defending to the hilt lies at the heart of Pendu ideology. And thank you for repackaging exactly what I was saying into different words. It's pretty obvious that if Jatt Gurdware are treating mazbhis like garbage and aren't permitting them to function as equals, as I have told you, then the immediate implication of this is that they are not getting the support they need from the place they need it most, the Guru Ghar. This has little to do with massaging people's egos. More caste-based Gurdwaras will never be a good thing and no right-thinking Sikh could seriously advocate this.

I'll repeat myself one last time. You don't know me and you don't know about any of the things I do, including what I do in terms of seva. I owe you no further explanation than that. I'll also remind you that I said that the Mazhbis aren't the ones who we need to be targeting if we want to uproot casteism, the Jatts are. And as for your hatchet-job quick fix idea, 'building the mazhbis Gurdwaras where they can be included', how would you make sure they were included? How would you make the Jatts include them when many don't want to? What you'd be left with is just another mazhbi Gurdwara, a Gurdwara segregated on the basis of birth.

The Ramgharias and others also haven't built their own gurdware because they are marginalised by Jatts and need a place to call their own, but because they also think they are superior. Stop making excuses for this. There is no excuse for degrading a place of worship by making it an arena for some ancient indian d1ck waving contest LOL.

As I explained, they aren't simply 'looked down upon', they are treated like second class citizens.

I'm also aware why people leave one religion for another. One of the reasons is a similarity in views. Which is why, in light of your anti-Sikh views and general dullness, I'm very surprised you haven't left Sikhi for Hinduism. Your ideas have no place in Gursikhi.

WJKK WJKF

Why would you support and suggest a movement to make a gurdwara purely based on caste? How is this in anyway good for sikhi.

If you wish to continue to carry on endorsing the jatt caste you should not say your a sikh of the guru. Because the guru is against the hierarchy of any caste. There is no justification for your view in gurmat. It is simply manmat.

As I have said before on this site, you should return fully to your jatt roots and ancestor worship. Light a diva for the jathedar of your clan and be in ore of your ancestors.

Live and breathe your jatt ancestry, but leave sikhi to the gurus sikhs.

Reread what I wrote very, very slowly as you have problems with your reading comprehension skills. If that doesn't get work, get someone to read my post and explain it to you.