Is There Any Gurbani Which Describes The Shape Of The Earth?

Guest Jacfsing2

Aren't 4 corners the north/south/west/east directions?

I would assume the corners are a bit more complex than that, considering that from space it is a sphere.

• 2 years later...
45 minutes ago, superdupersingh said:

Extremely shocking how dumbed downed and fooled the average person is. You guys are going off doctored english translations and making up your own translations to fit the nasa globe model which is just a deception that you have all blindly accepted. You're trying to somehow align the religion of 'science' with the the ultimate truth  of Sikhi. Your not gonna get it. 

I suggest you ditch the brainwashing and learn to read gurmukhi and get the real arths of the words without trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. 

We live on a flat plane. The Sun and the Moon are lights that go around the Earth. The conflict is that people  have elevated 'science' to such a  supreme, untouchable  benchmark in their minds that they filter everything with that lens, which is what we are seeing in the above comments. People don't want to accept the truth if it challenges something so deeply ingrained within their minds

We live in an inverted world. Instead of questioning science, you want to question Sikhi and amalgamate it with lies?.

Your either gonna wake or stay sleeping. I'm out.

Can you provide Gurbani that says we live on a flat plane?