Who Is Responsible For The Hate Towards Dasam Granth?

Guest Jacfsing2

honestly brothers and sisters , I tried to read chaitro section of Dasam Granth but I found the character of the Raja and Rani so repugnant from the get go I just didn't care to read any further

when I did so out of academic integrity to not lie if I was asked if I knew what it contained ...I found the language to not to be as explicit as Dasam nindaks would have you believe as the terms used are also used in Guru Maharaj too like ravia , bhog ...etc. The way I see it is , if you have kaam under leash through converting it by naam you will not get galat phurne and will look at it all with a level of detachment.

Missionaries don't have enough akkal to work out that the purataan singhs used to refer to the chotta granth as Dasam Guru ka Granth which contracts to Dasam Guru Granth and that titles gets their chaddies in a bunch. honestly they would get Z- as a grade in Sikh ithihaas and Literature

From what I have read, this is the part where there is the bone of contention.

One fo the reasons IMHO why the Sikhs entered the service of the British was that they had become too accustomed to the fine living a military career provided. Good money, good food, and (regrettably by most accounts) good wine and a good standard of living, and some of the army elite having large estates as well.

In the previous century the Dal Khalsa were living in jungles for the large part of a century, but after 50 years of living as rulers, I don't think the Lahore Army had the mental or physical endurance to contemplate being rebels in jungle hideouts. The soldiers of the Lahore Army in 1849 would never have experienced the "jungle rebel life" unless they were pushing on 80 or 90 years old.

Add these two together and it seems that the Lahore Army soldiers were not able to envisage themselves on a war footing as the Dal Khalsa did. So they went for self-preservation, trying to rescue as much of their previous standards of living as they could under Panjab's new rulers.

When the Sikh army surrendered, they still had the forces and military strength to fight the British invaders/criminal army, but some reason they lost heart and gave up. They had the numbers and weapons but must have felt the fight was futile. These soldiers still had A desire to fight as they enlisted where and whenever they could under the British, just not with the British. Maybe it was a case of being with the winning side?

Yes i always wondered that too. How could Sikhs surrender but then go on to fight glorius battles for the British like saragarhi. Last week was the barsi of Sant Baba Bir Singh Ji and when the kathavachak was telling about their shaheedi and the halaat of the Sikh Raaj, I understood how low the raj had fallen. For the Sikh army to kill a brahmgiani whose family had done so much kurbani for khalsa raaj...the phal of killing a sant was that our raaj out naash. Also a muslim wrote about the halaats about how a new king would be crowned everyday only to be beheaded the next. There were more deaths than even in the The Game of Thrones! So i think ur right, at the end the sikh fauj just wanted stability and comfort, so they accepted the goreh..

I agree with the many nihangs and parchaariks who have said to read Guru ji's Granth in full and not have galat khial is wholly dependent on the level of maturity and spirituality one has. Guru ji helps and reveals the internal levels to His Bani whether in Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj ji or in Dasam Guru ka Granth as we progress that's why rehit wale will KNOW that Chandi IS NOT the Hindu Devi but actually the Gurmat Buddi but, the manmukh will read LIterally and conclude Hindu Devi, therefore without reading anything more will 'Judge' (this word is so repugnant , who are we to do this?) that the whole granth is not desirable ...funnily enough they will quote Guru Pita ji to cut Guru ji's bachans from our life ; Jab eh gehe Bipran ki reet, main na karoun inke parteet (FACEPALM)

Guru Granth Sahib has told us countless times that many many demi gods, goddesses have existed, do exist and have passed but they are AKAAR so not to be worshipped by a gursikh...the same message is repeated in Dasmesh Pita ji's Bani . Using the fokat logic of these unpard parde likhe because Guru Maharaj acknowledges and names and describes the karams of such entities we must also abandon Guru ji because just like Dasmesh Bani they are mentioned . The katebs , the Quran, the Injil, the Zohrab, The Torah are mentioned in both Granths does this mean the muslims and the christians wrote or altered both also ? ...the madness being pedalled is painful to see and hear.

I agree with the many nihangs and parchaariks who have said to read Guru ji's Granth in full and not have galat khial is wholly dependent on the level of maturity and spirituality one has. Guru ji helps and reveals the internal levels to His Bani whether in Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj ji or in Dasam Guru ka Granth as we progress that's why rehit wale will KNOW that Chandi IS NOT the Hindu Devi but actually the Gurmat Buddi but, the manmukh will read LIterally and conclude Hindu Devi, therefore without reading anything more will 'Judge' (this word is so repugnant , who are we to do this?) that the whole granth is not desirable ...funnily enough they will quote Guru Pita ji to cut Guru ji's bachans from our life ; Jab eh gehe Bipran ki reet, main na karoun inke parteet (FACEPALM)

Guru Granth Sahib has told us countless times that many many demi gods, goddesses have existed, do exist and have passed but they are AKAAR so not to be worshipped by a gursikh...the same message is repeated in Dasmesh Pita ji's Bani . Using the fokat logic of these unpard parde likhe because Guru Maharaj acknowledges and names and describes the karams of such entities we must also abandon Guru ji because just like Dasmesh Bani they are mentioned . The katebs , the Quran, the Injil, the Zohrab, The Torah are mentioned in both Granths does this mean the muslims and the christians wrote or altered both also ? ...the madness being pedalled is painful to see and hear.

JKV, I forgot to add, they are also questioning the authenticity of it.

Sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji read and get the anand because they get the essence and understand their father's language.

Atheists and people with doubtful minds fail in doing so because they reject his Hukam and ideology which is true sign of Bemukh. It's beyond their brain-capacity to grasp the true meaning for which they lack Guru's kirpa and are certainly not naadi descendants of Dasve paatshah.

Missionary co. Ludhiana has been producing a lot of gande andey these days.

These people do not even know the structure of charitropakhayan. Charitropakhayan is a third person narration cast in mantri bhoop sambad. king is old and marries a young princess by force.he has a son from previous marriage who matches age of his new wife.queen is not satisfied with king and wants to have sexual relation with step son.He refuses saying that she was his mother.queen complains to king citing sexual advance by his son.King orders son to be hanged without investigation.

Minister is very wise and knows bad character of queen.He does not say directly to king that queen is at fault fearing king will hang him too.Instead he recites stories of bad character women and men to King to let him know such people are there in society to make him realize about queen. Those stories are chariters. Upkhayan means short stories cast within framework of a large story.

So when one reads chariters one should keep in mind the context for which these are being recited.At end of each chariter it is written it is king - minister dialogue.

These missionaries lack academic and spiritual education.none of them have read charitropakhayan. They pick some lines out of context and cite saying Guru sahib can not write this.If you counter question then they run away.

Please read this also

http://sikhsangat.org/2016/rebuttal-of-gurdarshan-dhillons-comment-about-sikh-scripture-sri-dasam-granth/

These people do not even know the structure of charitropakhayan. Charitropakhayan is a third person narration cast in mantri bhoop sambad. king is old and marries a young princess by force.he has a son from previous marriage who matches age of his new wife.queen is not satisfied with king and wants to have sexual relation with step son.He refuses saying that she was his mother.queen complains to king citing sexual advance by his son.King orders son to be hanged without investigation.

Minister is very wise and knows bad character of queen.He does not say directly to king that queen is at fault fearing king will hang him too.Instead he recites stories of bad character women and men to King to let him know such people are there in society to make him realize about queen. Those stories are chariters. Upkhayan means short stories cast within framework of a large story.

So when one reads chariters one should keep in mind the context for which these are being recited.At end of each chariter it is written it is king - minister dialogue.

These missionaries lack academic and spiritual education.none of them have read charitropakhayan. They pick some lines out of context and cite saying Guru sahib can not write this.If you counter question then they run away.

Please read this also

http://sikhsangat.org/2016/rebuttal-of-gurdarshan-dhillons-comment-about-sikh-scripture-sri-dasam-granth/

I read that and I'm not convinced our Guruji Maharaj wrote that.

From what I've read elsewhere one of the vocal Anti Dasam crowd is Professor Darshan Singh who is a former Jathedar of Akal Takth. I very much doubt he of all people are ignorant on Sikhism.

Sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji read and get the anand because they get the essence and understand their father's language.

Atheists and people with doubtful minds fail in doing so because they reject his Hukam and ideology which is true sign of Bemukh. It's beyond their brain-capacity to grasp the true meaning for which they lack Guru's kirpa and are certainly not naadi descendants of Dasve paatshah.

Missionary co. Ludhiana has been producing a lot of gande andey these days.

Legend goes That Guru sahib had said that for sometime my Granth will go alop( forgotten) but will resurface.That is what is happening now. Person like me never knew about it.when kala afghana , a discredited police cat, started propaganda against it , I got curious and read it.Let me tell you our father was a genius scholar as language he used is not the language of any mortal. It is a treasure Sikhs should bring forward along SGGS ji and sikhi will flourish.

I read that and I'm not convinced our Guruji Maharaj wrote that.

From what I've read elsewhere one of the vocal Anti Dasam crowd is Professor Darshan Singh who is a former Jathedar of Akal Takth. I very much doubt he of all people are ignorant on Sikhism.

My brother first of all he is not professor as he is 10 grade only. It takes 17 years after ph d to become professor if one's thesis is accepted. He has put a label of lies on his forehead of professorship. He is neither a historian nor an academic.He can do kirtan on harmonium by reading from a hand written slip in front of him.A person who lies is unfit to preach as his Jeevan is low.

All his life he earned money by singing banis of Dasam granth. Now when time has changed he is making money to propagate against same Granth.