Who Is Responsible For The Hate Towards Dasam Granth?

Guest Jacfsing2

You need to learn some civic sense.In civilized societies no one comments badly/negatively on others religious beliefs.

We may have different opinions but sikhism teaches us that accord respect for others religious beliefs.

I read that and I'm not convinced our Guruji Maharaj wrote that.

From what I've read elsewhere one of the vocal Anti Dasam crowd is Professor Darshan Singh who is a former Jathedar of Akal Takth. I very much doubt he of all people are ignorant on Sikhism.

According to "Sri Gur Mehma Parkash" written by Sarup Das Bhalla in 1776, Guru Sahib wrote Sri CharitroPakhyan Granth in Brij translating it from Sanskrit. The aim of this granth and stories contained in this text were from old sanskrit texts.

If you read texts like the HIndu Granths or the semitic books, you will see that this subject in religious texts is not at all unusual.

As for Darshan Singh, he was/is a kirtani. His forte was kirtan, not katha or intellectual knowledge of Gurbani. Today he is acting like he knows everything about Gurbani, when he doesn't. His schooling was in kirtan only. Being Jathedar of a Takht doesn't mean that he has knowledge of everything in Sikhi.

sikhsangat.com stand on Dasam Granth

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/35054-sikhsangatcoms-stand-on-sri-dasam-granth/

Dasam Granth Bani: SikhSangat.com holds a Pro Dasam Granth stand. We believe that the Dasam Granth Sahib in its current form is the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No provocative, insulting or derogatory language will be tolerated against Dasam Granth Sahib. Any topic or post questioning the authority and authenticity of the Dasam Granth will not be allowed. Not following the rule will result in Under moderation and possible ban without an issuance of warning.

Source:
Akal Takht Matta

Other Supporting Materials:
DASAM QUEST - DASAM GRANTH SAHIB - LOTS OF QUESTIONS, BUT ANSWERS?
Darshan Singh
Charitropakhyan

Bhai Chaupa singh rehatnama mentions about charitropakhayan.It was written in 1700 AD.

Internal evidence

Rama avtar was last episode to be written by Guru Sahib. When story of kakai comes,guru sahib writes that i am not writing this here

as i have written this story in charitropakhayan.This means person writing Rama avtar has also written charitropakhayan.

This man is not questioning charitropakhayan only, he puts doubt on whole of Dasaam Granth.

I should add a disclaimer that the following is solely my opinion. I have no evidence of this but here is the likely procedure manual used by Gurmat Gyan and Sikh Missionary Colleges to train their "professors":

Step 1: Get on stage and utter "Fateh" to Sangat. This is quite ironic as the nindak missionary is uttering the same fateh contained in Dasam Granth.

Step 2: Start by convincing the Sangat about how knowledgeable you are. Quote many random lines of gurbani, but additionally also tell the sangat what ang the line of gurbani comes from. You want the sangat to think that you have the entirety of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sabhi Ji memorized. Major points!

Step 3: Go into a tirade about pakhandi babeys while ignoring the fact that you are damaging Sikhi as much as Narakdhari Gurbachana and others.

Step 4: If you're in a foreign country, make sure you blast other parcharaks and kirtani for being "laalchi" and only doing this for money....all while ignoring the fact that you will be collecting the sangats money and splitting profits with Darshan Lal, Kala Afghana, Harjinder Krishna Devi Sabhra, and Sarbjit Pandit Ram Dhunda.

Step 5: Start talking about "kachi bani" and indirectly start slandering Dasam bani.

Step 6: Make derogatory comments about Sikh beliefs such as how it is impossible to be cured by doing ishnaan at a sarovar or how it is impossible to remain alive while you've been beheaded in battle.

I'm sure that about covers it.