Who Is Responsible For The Hate Towards Dasam Granth?

Guest Jacfsing2

I guess you people will be equally upset if I say that Darshan Lal was at one point a good parcharak....newsflash, he was a great parcharak at one time.

Parcharaks change their views and there is nothing wrong with that.

Pinderpal Singh was once an anti-Sikh parcharak. He is today a great parcharak.

Darshan Lal was once a great parcharak. He is today an anti-Sikh parcharak.

How can you make such claims that he was anti sikh when you cannot show proof such as him being anti sikhi etc.

What were something's that YOU heard that made him anti sikhi?

I guess you people will be equally upset if I say that Darshan Lal was at one point a good parcharak....newsflash, he was a great parcharak at one time.

Darshan lal did not change his viewpoint because he switched the wrong side of his brain but because he sold his soul to goi.

Bhai Pinderpal Singh were never anti-sikhi.

I know what you trying to do here. You better stop playing games.

who told you Pinderpal Singh and makeen ji were anti Sikh? Maskeen ji was always pro dasam granth. In fact he was the main person who convinced bhag singh ambala to repent way back in the day on his anti dasam granth views and he got pesh at akal takht asking forgiveness. So I I dont know where you are getting your info from.

Darshan lal did not change his viewpoint because he switched the wrong side of his brain but because he sold his soul to goi.

Bhai Pinderpal Singh were never anti-sikhi.

I know what you trying to do here. You better stop playing games.

Great. Threats on a message board.

It seems you have some personal connection to Giani Pinderpal Singh. If you can't accept his past, I cannot help you.

who told you Pinderpal Singh and makeen ji were anti Sikh? Maskeen ji was always pro dasam granth. In fact he was the main person who convinced bhag singh ambala to repent way back in the day on his anti dasam granth views and he got pesh at akal takht asking forgiveness. So I I dont know where you are getting your info from.

As I already stated, I have a recording from the early 90s.

Again, Maskeen Ji is a jewel of the panth. Their parchar after that recording was terrific,

Great. Threats on a message board.

It seems you have some personal connection to Giani Pinderpal Singh. If you can't accept his past, I cannot help you.

You haven't provided any evidence as such -Just allegations from your dubious side.

As I already stated, I have a recording from the early 90s.

Again, Maskeen Ji is a jewel of the panth. Their parchar after that recording was terrific,

If you have the recording then who is stopping you from sharing them?

You haven't provided any evidence as such -Just allegations from your dubious side.

If you have the recording then who is stopping you from sharing them?

I don't have a record of his transcripts, as I've stated.

He is a former Missionary. Missionaries have done nothing but destroy the panth.

Furthermore, Giani Pinderpal Singh has several other red flags. In an era where the Badal family is controlling the media in Punjab, how is it that Giani Ji's katha continues to appear daily on PTC? This just lends further credence to the Mrs. Badal- Mata Khivi comparison story.

I don't have a record of his transcripts, as I've stated.

He is a former Missionary. Missionaries have done nothing but destroy the panth.

Furthermore, Giani Pinderpal Singh has several other red flags. In an era where the Badal family is controlling the media in Punjab, how is it that Giani Ji's katha continues to appear daily on PTC? This just lends further credence to the Mrs. Badal- Mata Khivi comparison story.

Again allegations. Haven't you read the forum rules. If I were you, would read them.