Kaur's In Panj Piare Removed Forcefully In Toronto Sikh Day Parade

Guest Jacfsing2

Does anyone else think that we are facing so much serious stuff as a community right now, that all this stuff just seems dumb and unnecessary?

Yes, we have bigger issues, but this is what the Liberal media would prefer for the world to see.

Beside your points, why are you using a female online alias? That's pretty weird man.

Do you not have faith in your own logic and reasoning skills that you think becoming a female to appeal to people's emotional sentiment will help your case? Kind of ironic and I think you're probably doing more harm to what your point is than anything.

what the hell?

Just because I don't agree with feminist mindset I'm male now? Weirdo

Maybe some of you lot (sissy men) should get out more and see that some sikh females are actually into politics, history and right wing thinking and not "yes paji" "we need saving" damsels in distress airhead bimbo's or crazy man hating feminists like the stereotype is.

Interesting discussion going on in the youtube video below between two far right wing Christian white nationalists.

We as a nation are in a worse situation than white's in europe because our people are liberal and feminised to be walked all over and are not allowed to talk about it without getting jumped on by feminists and feminised men. At least the whites are free to able to discuss this and not be ashamed of it because they have foresight and can see the storm coming ahead with radical islam and its big demographic populations.

I would not take anything that a muslim or stephan molyneaux as the final word just personal opinions and having heard the rant about who women should not expect any financial help in the case of divorce from Mr Stephan I think he is more than a little biased against women. Those of us who listen and Follow Guru ji are not liberal but actually trying to action samm dristi so you cannot clump everyone together . I would never misuse sikhi to push my manmat behaviour like I have seen on some sites and FB pages, and can see what you are hinting at but those people are not sikhs even in the loosest sense .

The sikh nation is the khalsa and they are under Guru ji's loving hand of protection ...it's the lukewarm and the misled 'sehajdhari' who are in danger because they have no clue of their people's history . My own view is if every female and male learned sikh itihaas in full no one would ever stray and get picked up by the missionaries or dawah folks- they would long to be worthy of becoming khalsa...information is power.

Our ancestors went through mughal rule ...soon we will have to choose between sikhi and living under an atheist/aggressive secular agenda or maybe later on muslim politics ...

Interesting discussion going on in the youtube video below between two far right wing Christian white nationalists.

We as a nation are in a worse situation than white's in europe because our people are liberal and feminised to be walked all over and are not allowed to talk about it without getting jumped on by feminists and feminised men. At least the whites are free to able to discuss this and not be ashamed of it because they have foresight and can see the storm coming ahead with radical islam and its big demographic populations.

I don't believe it's feminism. It's liberalism. In a vacum of values, we embrace anything that comes along. These people have abandoned their religion in the name of progress but they have only regressed. And they are so lost.

The sikh nation is the khalsa and they are under Guru ji's loving hand of protection ...it's the lukewarm and the misled 'sehajdhari' who are in danger because they have no clue of their people's history . My own view is if every female and male learned sikh itihaas in full no one would ever stray and get picked up by the missionaries or dawah folks- they would long to be worthy of becoming khalsa...information is power.

Our ancestors went through mughal rule ...soon we will have to choose between sikhi and living under an atheist/aggressive secular agenda or maybe later on muslim politics ...

Actually it's the Orthodox Sikhs (pugg/dardhi/amrit or no amrit) that are the most ignorant and in danger of being used as a tool. The mone's are the smartest and the most successful. If not for the mone's, more then like 3 quarters of today's Gurdwaras would not exist.

The orthodox Sikhs only mix among their own kind unlike mone's so they have an extremely insular and myopic view of the world. It comes as no surprise that they are given the monicker 'Low IQ Pendu' and how fitting it is. OTOH mone's have a broader view of the world.

Looks like you have already readied yourself to live under Muslim rule. How sad. This coming from a cowardly Sikh living in a Western nation that has one of the best militaries in the world. If you can't tell the difference between living among atheists and Muslims, you are truly lost and hopeless. I think you know which group you belong with.

You just proved my point.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Way to generalize. What use is a so called mona who does not even listen To Sri Guru Sahib ji's hukam, yet calls themselves a real shishya/student aka a SIKH?

This coming from someone who believes taking laps in the Ganga can remove your sins. You are either a cunning Hindu playing games at a Sikh forum or someone who is truly lost.

You are living proof that anyone who takes a bath in Ganga ji or elsewhere can still come out as delusional since they have no prembhakti. & you are surprised that this is coming from me? That does not matter since we are talking about this, and not about my personality.

Like seriously, are you okay? What kind of a person who is a so called follower of my Dasmesh Pita ji would try to SABOTAGE the image of his beloved GURMUKH santans? You are clearly a nastik, just trying to spread trouble here if you really believe in what you just wrote.

Go away Hindu. Your silly stupid childish games won't work. Most Sikhs today are born outside India thus having little to no influence from Hinduism. They laugh at fools like you.

Go take a couple of laps in the Ganga. Maybe even scuba dive. Not sure if there are chorals to see. More then like floating carcass and a whole load of <banned word filter activated>. LOL! Go drink a gallon of cow urine. Keep your long, unwashed and matted and don't bathe for 10 years. LOL!

The irony of it all is that you're probably a low caste Hindu diligently doing the bidding of your high caste masters.

Actually it's the Orthodox Sikhs (pugg/dardhi/amrit or no amrit) that are the most ignorant and in danger of being used as a tool. The mone's are the smartest and the most successful. If not for the mone's, more then like 3 quarters of today's Gurdwaras would not exist.

The orthodox Sikhs only mix among their own kind unlike mone's so they have an extremely insular and myopic view of the world. It comes as no surprise that they are given the monicker 'Low IQ Pendu' and how fitting it is. OTOH mone's have a broader view of the world.

Looks like you have already readied yourself to live under Muslim rule. How sad. This coming from a cowardly Sikh living in a Western nation that has one of the best militaries in the world. If you can't tell the difference between living among atheists and Muslims, you are truly lost and hopeless. I think you know which group you belong with.

You just proved my point.

no being realistic about what is in the near future means you start thinking about strengthening your weaknesses and think about how you will handle that challenge ...a lot people I know are just sleepwalking thinking that somehow the UK govt, european country they live in 's Govt or US/Canadian govt will somehow protect and save them ... I prefer to follow to follow Guru ji's advice and tend to matters myself .

That military you are talking about is most likely going to be used against the citizens to remove dissenters and wrong coloured peoples I can see the law makers gearing up that way. There many secret meetings and agreements being made between the western countries to hand public freedoms and rights to the corporations and their owners ...TTIP TTP and the like .

no being realistic about what is in the near future means you start thinking about strengthening your weaknesses and think about how you will handle that challenge ...a lot people I know are just sleepwalking thinking that somehow the UK govt, european country they live in 's Govt or US/Canadian govt will somehow protect and save them ... I prefer to follow to follow Guru ji's advice and tend to matters myself .

That military you are talking about is most likely going to be used against the citizens to remove dissenters and wrong coloured peoples I can see the law makers gearing up that way. There many secret meetings and agreements being made between the western countries to hand public freedoms and rights to the corporations and their owners ...TTIP TTP and the like .

How will you tend to matters yourself? Are you going to be an army of one fighting the Muslims? Or garner the low number of Sikhs to fight Muslims? Or are you going to wear a hijab and then tell us all that it's no different from a dupatta? I already see it coming. LOL! The irony is that in other threads you fight tooth and nail those who want to secure their borders. But here you are already surrendering to the barbarians.

You still think white people are out to get you. If they hated you so much, you would never been allowed to set foot in the UK in the first place. How can one who calls themselves a Sikh be so delusional and lost? Probably the side effects of weed.